Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

ADVICE ME: My Wife Treats Her Mum Well Than My Mum Am Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE ME: My Wife Treats Her Mum Well Than My Mum Am Worried (403 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave / Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE ME: My Wife Treats Her Mum Well Than My Mum Am Worried by naijanewstv(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good day everyone, please me and my wife needs your advice. We are in the 7th year of our marriage and we use to pay in 10,000 Naira each for our mothers.

My wife don't waste time in transferring her own mothers money, but my own mothers own can stay extra one week before she does that. I use to give her the money in cash because I don't do mobile banking. I just want her to handle the finances and house expenses. So all the money I give her comes in cash.

Whenever I get angry that she delays my own mothers money, her response will be. Does your mother even need the money, are your sisters and brother not capable of taking care of your mother without your own contributions? I just want to be contributing my own quota because my mum single handedly trained us when my dad died .

My wife have two eldest sisters who are married to rich men, still yet she keep telling me her sisters don't see to their mothers upkeep. My mother in-law seem to me like an unappreciative human being.

Do you know that it will take her 2 weeks to call and say thank you for the money ? Immediately my mothers own hit her account, the first person she will call is my wife before calling me. My wife is a teacher but I don't care to ask her how much she earns.

The 20,000 Naira we pay for the both mother come from my pocket. The money my wife paid in for her mother since August 21st yesterday was when she called me at work to say thank you. This is a 51 year old woman . I feel there is no need of that anymore. I told my wife countless times that I don't like her mothers behavior at all. Do you know that sometimes she calls my wife and tell her to greet me for the money .

Twice she has come for omugwo, The second time, I gave her cash because the first time she came for omugwo of our first son, I bought her 2 hollandaise and gave her a carton of Soap with cash of 20,000 Naira, later on when I had issues with my wife, she brought it up, that I gave her mother peanuts when she came for omugwo.

So on the second one. I gave her 70,000 Naira and now my wife is pregnant for our third child. I just told her that our nanny can handle things now, that mama shouldn't bother for omugwo, she just looked at me and called me a joker.

We have a nanny, she is experienced and a widow with two kids 43 years old. Advise us because we are here . I am 40 years, my wife is 36 years old.

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/09/my-wife-treats-her-mum-well-than-my-mum.html
Re: ADVICE ME: My Wife Treats Her Mum Well Than My Mum Am Worried by Shugavee(f): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Send ur mother money urself!! There is no issue here

1 Like

Re: ADVICE ME: My Wife Treats Her Mum Well Than My Mum Am Worried by Alejoc(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Needless pain we caused each other shocked angry sad

Meanwhile abeg check wetin I dey sell and recommend. Thanks
Re: ADVICE ME: My Wife Treats Her Mum Well Than My Mum Am Worried by xendra: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Shugavee:
Send ur mother money urself!! There is no issue here
but the man is trying to do something right by giving her, what's the woman's problem? Who asked her if the mother-in-law needs it or not? Just pay-in the damn money. I hate women who make simple things difficult.

And OP ignore your mother-in-law you don send her money, if she LIKE make she no call. Leave her.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE ME: My Wife Treats Her Mum Well Than My Mum Am Worried by Bass123(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Put God first, giving ur wife money to do that was a wise thing to do so you could a bond btw ur wife and your mother. For your in-law who don't care to say thank you that will not add up any thing to you continue giving.
Sit your wife down and calmly ask her to reconsider her actions tell her the purpose you choose to give both parents money is because of both you and your wife which is her if she don't give things will be a kind of thight to both of you tell her you need the blessings of both your parents if not you guys won't go far.
Whether your mum is a billionaire that mothers God bless you keeps one.
I always do that whenever things look thight to me I look for something to give my mum before you say Jesus is Lord I am back to the right track.
Tell her you don't care if your siblings are taking care of your mum or not let her please send it.
Re: ADVICE ME: My Wife Treats Her Mum Well Than My Mum Am Worried by Bass123(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
Put God first, giving ur wife money to do that was a wise thing to do, so that the bond btw ur wife and your mother could be strong . For your in-law who don't care to say thank you that will not add up any thing to you continue giving.
Sit your wife down and calmly ask her to reconsider her actions tell her the purpose you choose to give both parents money is because of both you and your wife which is her if she don't give things will be a kind of thight to both of you tell her you need the blessings of both your parents if not you guys won't go far.
Whether your mum is a billionaire that mothers God bless you keeps one.
I always do that whenever things look thight to me I look for something to give my mum before you say Jesus is Lord I am back to the right track.
Tell her you don't care if your siblings are taking care of your mum or not let her please send it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Benefits To Waiting Until Marriage To Have S*x / My Wife Is About To Divorce Me Because I Don't Last Up To 3 Minutes Inside Her / #OPINION : Does Marriage Even Make Sense Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.