Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) (84184 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by educhigo: 3:12am On Sep 16, 2018
i have stayed in china for 10years but never think of married a chinese girl my lesson is here,there love dont last,there family demand much money if you are a foreigner,there family will only like you to invest in china,when they know that you send small money in your country next thing is angry,there government dont recognize you as well if you married in china,they will only extended your visa short time without longer extension,if you have some problem with your wife they will cancel the visa and send you back to your country,then everything you gain in there country still remain with them..i was trying to married in china but as the girl family ask me to sale all my property include my father house down in nigeria and bring the money to china ah,i just give up about chinese girl

1 Like

Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by alenwup(m): 4:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Chinese blood and this one mix together, I really lack words.
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by luvme0702: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2018
I love his outfit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2018
omooba969:

U look Chinese too. grin

Lol.

I have a friend who travelled to China to hustle, came back with a Chinese lady . They are married . He brought her and his kids to Nigeria. They are living peacefully in Lagos.
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2018
OneCorner:
Nigerian big boy because he marry chinko
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2018
wildkat:

I dey tell u. Their ring tone na him dem dey use do China phone
LMAO grin
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2018
educhigo:
i have stayed in china for 10years but never think of married a chinese girl my lesson is here,there love dont last, there family demand much money if you are a foreigner,there family will only like you to invest in china,when they know that you send small money in your country next thing is angry,there government dont recognize you as well if you married in china,they will only extended your visa short time without longer extension,if you have some problem with your wife they will cancel the visa and send you back to your country,then everything you gain in there country still remain with them..i was trying to married in china but as the girl family ask me to sale all my property include my father house down in nigeria and bring the money to china ah,i just give up about chinese girl
Sounds like what a typical Niggerian family will do too
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by toye440: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2018
KingLennon:
Foreign girls over Nigerian girls anyday, anytime. Happy married life bro
No billing, dependency ratio is low plus dey give it to u like u want it or before u want it self.

1 Like

Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
toye440:

No billing, dependency ratio is low plus dey give it to u like u want it or before u want it self.
You sabi....

1 Like

Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by pennyforthought: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2018
pat077:
Very soon, we will start seeing black Chinese

They already exist! Asian guys often marry black women in the U.S. and black men sometimes marry Asian women. Look up blasian women they fineee
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by pennyforthought: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2018
He’s good looking and rich. Why would he marry a fat Chinese girl? China hates fat women and looks down on them. He is better looking and has a bigger bleep than the chinko men. Why not get a hot Chinese bride ?
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by Hokage123: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2018
mhizv:

What's with the face now? Lol are we quarrelling?

Anyway that's one of my fav character from naruto. smiley

Lord Pain
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by somehow: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2018
xendra:
Chinese men gone come for him, they already don't have enough women and some black brother about to steal one of the few

Where did you get this "fact" from?
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by afrika(f): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2018
This guy na bizboy

The girl na license

Love is tied.

Another woman in d east

In case of incasecity

No dulling

Keep grooming bro... One luv
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by mhizv(f): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Hokage123:

Lord Pain

smiley

1 Like

Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by Tunjiseun: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by danjalingo: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
China babe fine like this?
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by tunary(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
OneCorner:
Nigerian big boy because he marry chinko
Lwkmfho
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by jaafree: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
He must be IGBO and she must be RICH.
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
See as the dude fresh die because of beautiful environment only,I no sure say him go fresh like this if na naija him dey,man got leave this country o
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jesse25:
I need a baby mama you must be a working class, who is interested my what's App number 07086442489,
You are wasting your time.
Why will a working class lady choose to be your baby mama?
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by Direct123(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
No go look for mumu dey worry you...
izzy4shizzy:

Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
SilentWisper:
she looks fat but cute anyway
I think she has had given birth to his baby.
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Xisnin:

See you, are you saying that baby mama are not working class ladies too?o see i know of many like that and you don't have to worry about it too
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Xisnin:

they are a lot of baby mama who are working class too
Re: Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) by bossawesome: 7:03pm On May 06, 2019
This dude is super rich, his post on Facebook will make you double your hustle��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.