Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship (996 Views)

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship by obembet(f): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
My own is how do you deal with sexual urges when you're in long distance relationship

Guys, let help ourselves..

Re: My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship by alterswerve(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Funny what some people's major concerns are undecided
Re: My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Occupy yourself with meaningful things. Engage your mind to good things like work and study. You won't have the luxury of time to think much of it.
Re: My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship by dsbrand(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
feel free and do what is on your mind
u are forgiven already
Re: My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Seems your spirit is asking you to cheat on her, it's okay.

Go on.

God is watching you in 5D
Re: My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship by skyface00(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Very simple. Chance from sex to money!!!
Re: My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship by vanida6: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Distances relationship who still they do am sef sad

distances relationship its like a unknown disease runing on u.
Re: My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship by ikeno(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Der many ways you can,get a side chick,meet an olosho or services yourself.

edaku,no one should quote me oo,am not feeling fine
Re: My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship by gratefulheart(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
you want to do?
obembet:
My own is how do you deal with sexual urges when you're in long distance relationship

Guys, let help ourselves..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Couple Weds Day They Met For The 1st Time, After Meeting Online 10 Days earlier / Liposuction In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Enugu And Port Har Court / In Love With My Pastor {EPISODE 2}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.