Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Sex story: Its All Alien To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex story: Its All Alien To Me (512 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister / SEX STORY: In A Hotel With Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex story: Its All Alien To Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2018
She woke up at 2 am. She lay naked in the upstairs bedroom. It was a hot night and pitch black upstairs. Her husband asleep next to her. He smiled as he was dreaming. She ran her hand to her naked shaved clit rubbing it feeling the sweat mixed with her pussy juices. She put her finger inside herself arching her back as she pleasured herself. She groaned quietly as she slid a hand to her breast rubbing her nipples as she fingered herself. She pulled her finger from her pussy sliding it between her lips tasting her juices and sweat. She sat up and walked to the window she opened the window and stood letting the breeze cool her body down.
She saw a light in the distance. It was getting closer. She squinted her eyes as it got bigger. It hovered out side her window. It was big and silver, small black windows around the top with small jets of steam out the bottom keeping it hovering. The door opened sliding up into the top of the ship. Red lights lit up the walkway as it came out of the machine to her window. A figure appeared at the doorway beckoning her He was tall and skinny her almost looked human. He wore a gown. She stepped out onto the walkway walking up the ramp following the figure. She looked up at the black walls. The figure turned left into a room she followed. It was a blue room with a bed in the middle. It beckoned her to sit. She sat as it stood in front of her. He took of the gown. Its red body. His oval head with one eye in the middle of his head. No ears but a small round mouth. Its slender smooth body. To legs with no knees. His feet had 8 toes on each foot. Between his legs were three which were probably penis’s. She lay back as it grabbed his middle penis sliding it into her pussy thrusting her She groaned as her alien bleeped her. He swapped his joysticks his two spare swinging as one bleeped her.
Read more=>https://30bgist..com/2018/09/its-all-alien-to-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Adultery Now Legal In India - Makeitglobal.biz / 4 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Working / Adultery Pastor Apologises To Members Today for forgiveness(v/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.