Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Anyone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone? (2203 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone? by honeric01(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Nothing has to happen. Stop being so judgmental and educate yourself. Like i said previously its not different from any other piercing. If you knew anything, then you'd know that it wouldn't interfere with childbirth as long as you remove it before you give birth.

Since you are obviously here to challenge and talk down any one who does not agree with you, i think i should pass.

BTW, how am i judgmental? all i wrote were questions, where did i conclude? and how did you arrive at me being judgmental? you need to educate yourself before you pick or use words.
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
honeric01:

And after getting it, what happens? you get a reward from Obama or what?

I don't really get it, are there no other places you could have it pierced? why that delicate area? have you thought of childbirth? or any other thing that might make that piercing an issue?

honeric01:

Since you are obviously here to challenge and talk down any one who does not agree with you, i think i should pass.

BTW, how am i judgmental? all i wrote were questions, where did i conclude? and how did you arrive at me being judgmental? you need to educate yourself before you pick or use words.

I wasn't trying to talk down to anyone. I'm not saying you have to agree with it. And if you weren't being judgmental then why did you ask if there no other area I could have pierced? A piercing is a piercing. Whether its on my head or on my foot doesn't change the fact that it is a piercing. It just seems like people are quick to assume that if you have a piercing like that then are automatically some sort of nympho.
Re: Anyone? by honeric01(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I wasn't trying to talk down to anyone. I'm not saying you have to agree with it. And if you weren't being judgmental then why did you ask if there no other area I could have pierced? A piercing is a piercing. Whether its on my head or on my foot doesn't change the fact that it is a piercing. It just seems like people are quick to assume that if you have a piercing like that then are automatically some sort of love-addict.

Godhavemercy. sad

And after reading my comments, this was all you could get out of it? uhm, too bad, since you know it all, why then are you asking us for our opinion? if it was okay by you, why are you here? do you have to seek permission or you just wanted to know if there are others out there with same piercing just to feel justified and comfortable with yourself? mind you, these are questions before you accuse me of being judgmental again.

Mind you, no one would even know if you have one there except those you show, so why are you here asking for permission in the first place? undecided

All the same, it's your body as you said, so you should keep what you do with it to yourself and not broadcast to the world if you don't want them to ask you questions.

EOD angry
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2010
I wasn't trying to justify anything. And if you weren't being judgmental then why did you say "And after getting it, what happens? you get a reward from Obama or what?" I don't know about you, but to me it came across as a sarcastic question.
Re: Anyone? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

And how did you come to this conclusion? Stop assuming things.

How ignorant can you be? Who says that this makes a person slutty. I know lots of girls who have that sort of piercing and are virgins. Stop being so ignorant.
oh im not assuming, you seemed not to understanding what previous posters meant, I was explaining, sorry of it seemed that way
Re: Anyone? by todan(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ poster
he started as if u are looking for people's opinion but it's ovious that u don't need it. so why don't u change the topic to "is there anyone that likes focal piercing just like me". smiley, by the way can i see how cool it is? grin
Re: Anyone? by todan(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ poster
u started as if u are looking for people's opinion but it's ovious that u don't need it. so why don't u change the topic to, "is there anyone here that likes focal piercing just like me". smiley. by the way can i see how cool it is? grin
Re: Anyone? by deniyor: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ poster
It is your body jo. Do as you please. It is a turn off for me tho.
Re: Anyone? by Tattooed: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A TATTOO SHOP IN LAGOS
Re: Anyone? by Akinagirl(f): 5:58am On Oct 08, 2010
I dont know. It can look cute. But I dont think I want anyone messing around down south on me. undecided Thats completely uncomfortable. But if you have it, more grease to your elbow. Whatever floats your boat.
Re: Anyone? by sexylogan(m): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, piercings of those areas, that what I meant. I was referring to area's south of your waist.
Don't mind these prudes. I think focal piercings are sexy. Go girl. tongue
Tattooed:

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A TATTOO SHOP IN LAGOS

Please buzzzz me if u find one. smiley
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2010
sexylogan:

Don't mind these prudes. I think focal piercings are sexy. Go girl.

Thanks wink
Re: Anyone? by MRD1(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2010
@poster,I need pictures to make a sound judgement, pls upload some.
Re: Anyone? by bxcode(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2010
MR D:

@poster,I need pictures to make a sound judgement, pls upload some.
lewd.
Re: Anyone? by MrCork21: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
Yes I love women piecing there Womanliness, Its a lovely view tongue
Re: Anyone? by candylips(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
what is focal place
Re: Anyone? by Dahbutter(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
Uuugh! Its kinda disgusting down there if u ask me, and the source of many a infection. I tend to see peeps with such as submissive 2 peer pressure and vain (my opinion tho). Whats crazy is dat they always wanna tell u bout it, thinkin it'll turn u on! Uuugh! just lost my appetite, imaginin it.
Re: Anyone? by abioila(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2010
How would u sit and watch smone use sharp objects on ur thing?no no no not just cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help / High Price For Sex: Men Who Take Prostitutes Home Share Their Stories / Chemical Properties Of A Woman - I Love This Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.