Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State (13274 Views)

LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Senator Akpabio: I Didn’t Say I Regret Making Udom Emmanuel Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by Dee60: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Enemies of Nigeria.

They are as bad as the military if not worse.

They speak like emperors.

They bath in the market places at midnight.

They think Nigeria can not breathe without them.

They have looted the treasuries dry.

They want to make us slaves.

Their days are numbered.

Nigerians, be wise.

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by IkennaAyiga: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2018
undecidedlipsrsealed
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by hush15: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2018
ObserversTimes:
@Observers Times
Abuja | Nigeria

[img]https://georgeakume.files./2015/04/senator-a.jpg[/img]

Source

good, you are not the only one. i regret that Mr President ever ruled this country. QED

2 Likes

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by BafanaBafana: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Ortom deserves Dasuki treatment.
When it happens, ipob terrorists and CAN will cry foul while Benue people will celebrate.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by senatordave1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Ortom deserves Dasuki treatment.
When it happens, ipob terrorists and CAN will cry foul while Benue people will celebrate.
Ortom will be heavily humiliated same way el rufai embarassed yero.only suswan will give a good fight.buhari wil get at least 35% in benue.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by KanwuliaExtra: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for reinforcing what we already know!
Votes do not count in Africa, kiss

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
U regret making him governor because he defended the security of his state? That’s funny

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by galaxy2020(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
ObserversTimes:
@Observers Times
Abuja | Nigeria

Source

See criminal talking.....
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by emmyN(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
A Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants to impeach a sitting governor with just 5 lawmakers angry
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by gare(f): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
IllegalMoney:

Akume u wail till 2055
No more monthly allocation to u from, Benue State Government
Benue State is PDP
PDP is Benue State

THIS IS NOT BENUE STATE, THAT IS RIVERS STATE, ABA ROAD, BY CRAFT CENTER I REMEMBER THAT PLACE, THERE USED TO BE A VERY GOOD RESTAURANT IN THE DAYS CALLED MARTINIQUE, I DONT KNOW IF IT IS STILL THERE.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by isaacojih: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
You never made Ortom the governor of Benue state, God did, you are a disgrace to the people of Benue state, the innocent souls of the Benue people who were killed by herdsmen will never forgive you for betraying them in their own state, you betrayed your own people to the extend of been killed like chickens by fulani's, and is the same fulani you are working for, just because of power and money, only God in heaven will judge you and settle your case.

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by joggler(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Akume is the biggest problem of Benue. He is also a failure. What has he done since he became a senator. He should not insult Ortom because he is the architect of a failed state.
I pray he loses his re-election. Abstract idiots

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by Odetokun3(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
U never made him governor. Keep quiet.

Voters did and God supports

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by winj3: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
so the voters didn't make him governor?
Arrest this m0ron for rigging

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by adecz: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
This Akume chap has just being
playing kalo kalo with the life of
the Benue people.

He brought in Suswam who was
a disaster as a governor.

He then singlehandedly brought in
Ortom who has turned out to be a
catastrophe.

What does that say of his leadership
style & quality?

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by kabillionaire(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Benue! Oh my Benue, why're u so unfortunate in terms of leadership?
I don't believe Sen. Akume will say all that, because;-
- the same Akume imposed Suswam on Benue and later turned against him when Suswam in his very first year in office was bent on turning the state around for good. And now Ortom that u knew inside out and still imposed him on the state. All of Ortoms aides are ur loyalists.
- no wonder, u're now romancing with Al-makura against ur own because u've confidence in PMB and Adams, what a shame.
- so, u and other APC leaders are just knowing Ortoms record now because he left APC? story for the gods.
- and u asked the FG to investigate the alleged stockpiling of arms by Ortoms loyalists. Mr Senator sir, are u not the one that started bringing in arms into the state when u were the gov.? I can still remember vividly cos I was in Benue state then, I also remember when I was almost shot at around 10 pm cos I passed on the street b/w ur uncles house, Kehem Dajoh and the former Gboko L. G. chairman's house. Who gave those thugs the guns?
To be very fair to the good people of Benue, Akume is the PROBLEM, not Ortom, not Gemade and definitely not Suswam.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by bibicici(f): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Stupid man! See as dem dey confess small small. How can only you make someone a governor?

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by darqly(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Benue has actually been unlucky with multiple rubbish governors. They've just been superlatively useless, Ortom is the peak presently. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by backspaced(f): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Looking for Fresh Chartered Accountants/HND Accounts Graduates for our client, a well-established business conglomerate headquartered in Sango-Ota.

Qualification & Experience:
• Recently qualified or about to qualify Chartered Accountant/HND Accounts Graduate with maximum 0-1year experience.
• The employee will undergo further training in the company’s accounts department.
• Must have a strong understanding of Accounting Principles and willing to learn.

If you’re interested in building a career with a well-established and respected company, then send in your CV immediately to response@elevantix.com

The subject of the mail should be Fresh Chartered Accountant.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by kabillionaire(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
darqly:
Benue has actually been unlucky with multiple rubbish governors. They've just been superlatively useless, Ortom is the peak presently. angry angry

You're not far from the truth.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by kabillionaire(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
adecz:
This Akume chap has just being
playing kalo kalo with the life of
the Benue people.

He brought in Suswam who was
a disaster as a governor.

He then singlehandedly brought in
Ortom who has turned out to be a
catastrophe.

What does that say of his leadership
style & quality?

Not only that, he single handedly chooses politicians from party ward chairman to only God knows where and all are disasters.
But then, I remember his uncle J. S. Tarka, that single handedly brought Hausa/Fulani's from the far north to be elected in Benue state. As if that's not damaging enough, he imposed his own son Hon. Mbakorakaa Tarkar on the Benue people as a house of rep. member while himself was a serving senator.

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by kabillionaire(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
joggler:
Akume is the biggest problem of Benue. He is also a failure. What has he done since he became a senator. He should not insult Ortom because he is the architect of a failed state.

Though I'm not a fan of gov. Ortom, but I support you 100 percent.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by kabillionaire(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
joggler:

Party sentiments aside, I agree with you 100 percent.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by Yankee101: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
And you think those that made you did not regret too?

1 Like

Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by kabillionaire(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Ortom will be heavily humiliated same way el rufai embarassed yero.only suswan will give a good fight.buhari wil get at least 35% in benue.

While humiliating gov. Ortom will not solve Benue problem, that of sen. Akume will do. Suswam is good to go.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by adecz: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
kabillionaire:

Not only that, he single handedly chooses politicians from party ward chairman to only God knows where and all are disasters.
But then, I remember his uncle J. S. Tarka, that single handedly brought Hausa/Fulani's from the far north to be elected in Benue state. As if that's not damaging enough, he imposed his own son Hon. Mbakorakaa Tarkar on the Benue people as a house of rep. member while himself was a serving senator.

This man has indeed, shortchanged
the Benue ppl for a whole twenty years.

You travel through their state capital &
there isnt any visible signs of progress.

Heading East by way of Otukpo is
a complete nightmare, even with the fact
that Benue has always been with the
Power at the centre, PDP & now ApC, some
of these Federal roads should have been
Rehabilitated.

Now they are owing their workers &
pensioners.

We also understand that Orton has not
commissioned any projects, though he was
reported to have commissioned a sizeable
number of wheelbarrows last year. grin
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by adecz: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
kabillionaire:

This man has indeed, shortchanged
the Benue ppl for a whole twenty years.

You travel through their state capital &
there isnt any visible signs of progress.

Heading East by way of Otukpo is
a complete nightmare, even with the fact
that Benue has always been with the
Power at the centre, PDP & now ApC, some
of these Federal roads should have been
Rehabilitated.

And they are owing their workers &
pensioners.

We also understand that Orton has not
commissioned any projects, though he was
reported to have commissioned a sizeable
number of wheelbarrows last year. grin
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by CioAngels(f): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
ObserversTimes:
@Observers Times
Abuja | Nigeria

Source
Were you or are you god? Dirty Nigerian politicians playing larger than they after stealing treasury dry.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by kabillionaire(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
adecz:

This man has indeed, shortchanged the Benue ppl for a whole twenty years.
You travel through their state capital & there isnt any visible signs of progress.
Heading East by way of Otukpo is a complete nightmare, even with the fact that Benue has always been with the Power at the centre, PDP & now ApC, some of these Federal roads should have been Rehabilitated.
Now they are owing their workers & pensioners.
We also understand that Orton has not commissioned any projects, though he was reported to have commissioned a sizeable number of wheelbarrows last year. grin
You said the truth.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by Smarkie: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
u made him a governor with ur one vote?
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by Cityguy: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yeyenatu! You didn't make anyone anything. God just used you as a channel ni shogbo. You can even make yourself talk more of someone else anything my friend. Goan siddon.
Re: Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State by streetzz: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
All I see is a pained man whose actions have taken a wrong turn on him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: FG’s Silence On Insecurity A Continuation Of 1804 Jihadist Movement / Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro / Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.