Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? (2325 Views)

Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery / According To Your Battery Percentage, How Cute Are You? / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
For fun guys, Mine is 44%, it's still far small cheesy
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lemme use my battery till it reaches 1% first before I comment

3 Likes

Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Simonrom:
Lemme use my battery till it reaches 1% first before I comment

grin grin grin
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Chikabel: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
98%... Exactly!

1 Like

Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chikabel:
98%... Exactly!
Good or bad?
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by emkad: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by MrsEvakinqz(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
42 and proud
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by raquel97: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
35 but that's kinda faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr cry
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Phenotech(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
0%
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Bluezy13(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
1℅
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by ouzo1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ultra mode
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chikabel:
98%... Exactly!

I'm selling rice o, come a and patronize me, I go give u better discount based on the number of bags you buy

2 Likes

Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
100 percent sharp sharp
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by ballerin(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
For fun guys, Mine is 44%, it's still far small cheesy
Is this why you've been acting tough. Who have you been stewing?
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
ballerin:

Is this why you've been acting tough. Who have you been stewing?

Stewing ke, lol abeg ooo

Answer the question of the thread now
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by ballerin(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Stewing ke, lol abeg ooo

Answer the question of the thread now
still charging
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
85%
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by tobiogunboye(m): 4:46am On Oct 30, 2018
My battery dey always misbehave
From 62%, im don drop to 5% now
Any girl with better charger abeg wink
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 30, 2018
101%
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2018
ballerin:
still charging

Lol, aiit
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Teaser4(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Charger not supported...
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Olifiz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
I’m charging my phone
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by ballerin(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, aiit
My heart pants. I messed up myself
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
ballerin:
My heart pants. I messed up myself

Same here, gist me!!!
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by ballerin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Same here, gist me!!!
I rather call/chat you up but if I do, you're most likely gonna be very mad at me.. We should talk but I'm so scared like shiit.
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by ballerin(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Same here, gist me!!!
I rather call/chat you up but if I do, you're most likely gonna be very mad at me.. We should talk but I'm scared like shiit.
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
ballerin:

I rather call/chat you up but if I do, you're most likely gonna be very mad at me.. We should talk but I'm scared like shiit.

You first!!!
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by ballerin(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You first!!!
You can't stomach my mess, I'm scared jare.. Even more scared to tell you.
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
72%
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
ballerin:

You can't stomach my mess, I'm scared jare.. Even more scared to tell you.

Hmmmm, it is well!!!
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by ballerin(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Hmmmm, it is well!!!
I hope so, Lois. you're amazing.
Re: With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
ballerin:
I hope so, Lois. you're amazing.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount / Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo / No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.