Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo (2325 Views)

Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos / Nothing Wey Pesin No Go See For This Mtn Daily Free Sms. / Nothing Wey Person No go see For Girls Oh Pics Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo by Lordee: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
I just met this girl last week oo....there was something about her I liked so I decided to take it to another level. Anty bill me 5k to make her hair, I paid, I invited her over, she spent the night. No sex ooo. In the morning, Anty bill me 10k to sort herself out, I transferred 8k to her. After some days, Anty talk say she wan buy phone, but she needed 5k to complete it, I felt reluctant to give her that money, then she reduced it to 2k, my mind still didn't agree with her story. This girl is a runs girl oo, but I overlooked all that cos I developed feelings for her. Fast forward to this morning. She said she wanted to go to lagos. I already knew it was to go and do the usual thing runs girls do. I told her that it will be her last runs. She said that I should start up a business for her. I agreed ooo...I offered to pay for her tuition fees to learn Fashion design when she comes back to Enugu. I believed that if she was busy, she wont have time for runs.I asked her what she will do with the money she will make at lagos, then this happened

Re: Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
1. She's a runs girl
2. You haven't slept with her
3. Your craze will be cured when you finally smash her punna and realize it's just a hole that's been drilled by thousands before you.
4. Would you have offered same financial assistance to your sister or friend knowing you won't get sex in return?
5. No vex o but.... LOVE KI U THERE angry
Re: Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo by WalkerMichael(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
She's a runs girl and you developed feelings for her? What kind of feeling bikonu? tongue

Sorry to say bro, She has used your head. You just dey ji grin

Won ti gba baba, won wan form fake breakup grin

Sorry op.. I feel for you
Re: Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
I dont get why some just decide to be ridiculous.
You met a prostiture and fell inlove.
She doesnt even seem the repentant type willing to give up the lifestyle to settle down.
from day one you started giving her you hard earned cash not that she even played her part. After all she does runs.

you dont need advice nor sympathy but prayers.
Re: Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo by Apination(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lordee:
I just met this girl last week oo....there was something about her I liked so I decided to take it to another level. Anty bill me 5k to make her hair, I paid, I invited her over, she spent the night. No sex ooo. In the morning, Anty bill me 10k to sort herself out, I transferred 8k to her. After some days, Anty talk say she wan buy phone, but she needed 5k to complete it, I felt reluctant to give her that money, then she reduced it to 2k, my mind still didn't agree with her story. This girl is a runs girl oo, but I overlooked all that cos I developed feelings for her. Fast forward to this morning. She said she wanted to go to lagos. I already knew it was to go and do the usual thing runs girls do. I told her that it will be her last runs. She said that I should start up a business for her. I agreed ooo...I offered to pay for her tuition fees to learn Fashion design when she comes back to Enugu. I believed that if she was busy, she wont have time for runs.I asked her what she will do with the money she will make at lagos, then this happened

If your story is true, You are just foolish, no offence undecided

(1) (Reply)

Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster / thanks to the lord God / Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.