Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Mended Hearts - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mended Hearts (72406 Views)

SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) / The Dark Garden Of Hearts / What Happened To Hints And Hearts Magazines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mended Hearts by skubido(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Haaaaaaa, won de oooooooo..

OP who be that bad belle na..

3 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
skubido:
Haaaaaaa, won de oooooooo..
OP who be that bad belle na..

lol, na original bad belle
Re: Mended Hearts by Ann2012(f): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bad belle person will not let my Mara and Kenny enjoy their love in peace. Mtchwwww

Well done OP
Re: Mended Hearts by skubido(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
damselposh:

lol, na original bad belle

Make he/she pack well ooo, cuz if them do anyhow dem go see anyhow oooo
Re: Mended Hearts by skubido(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ann2012:
Bad belle person will not let my Mara and Kenny enjoy their love in peace. Mtchwwww

Well done OP

Abi ooo, I tire for them ooo
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ann2012:

Well done OP

Lol, grin
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
skubido:

Make he/she pack well ooo, cuz if them do anyhow dem go see anyhow oooo
hehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Margaret was sitting down in the living room when Mara came out of her room looking worried, she looked at her the more trying to see any resemblance in them but saw just few things, she got her height and her complexion, her stature too, the way her rubber jeans hugged her ass, she wondered if all they food she has been eating all went to her ass, she must really be her daughter, she concluded.

"What is wrong Mara?, you look worried" she asked looking at her, after having a lengthy conversation with Felicia, she had told her to be a little caring and closer to Mara.

"Am fine Aunt" she said getting surprised that she actually talked to her.

"Listen to me Mara, you can tell me anything, I might not have my memories now but I promise to be a mother to you, you are my daughter after all, you will also help me in getting my memories back, now tell me what is bothering you"

"it's just that I have been trying to get Stephanie on phone since yesterday but I have not been able to" she said dialing her number again.

"Who is Stephanie?" Margaret asked.

"She is my best friend Aunt, ever since she travelled to Abeokuta to handle one of her father's petrol station, we have not really gotten time for ourselves" she complained.

"Just calm down, maybe she lost her phone or something, call her much later in the day" she said motioning for Mara to sit with her.

"So, tell me child, what is your best food, your best colour, things that make you happy, in fact tell me everything about you and more especially, the man in your life" she concluded smiling warmly at her.

"My best food is fried rice, salad and chicken, my best colour is blue, am 26 years old and Kenny, the guy in my life just proposed to me, am so happy" she said smiling, she couldn't believe that she was having that mother and daughter conversation with Margaret, she pinched herself to be sure that she was not dreaming.

"Wow, he proposed?, I will soon be a grandmother" she let out a little laugh.

"Yes mom, you will soon be a grandmother" Mara said even more surprised that she felt comfortable with her, that she even called her mom, what a miracle.

"You know what child, we will prepare your favourite meal to celebrate this good news, am so happy for you my dear" she said standing up.

"Thanks mom, let's get going to the kitchen then" she said standing up too.

"What do you think you are doing sir?" Gabriel asked from the doorway, James opened his eyes as stream of tears poured down, Gabriel was really a God sent, he had saved him again.

"Oh, Gabriel you are back, where is the doctor?" the D.P.O asked putting back the injection.

"I just asked you a question sir, what were you doing to him?" he asked now entering into the room.

"Nothing at all, I was just assuring him that everything will be fine" he replied shaking a little.

"What was that in your hand before I came in" Gabriel asked peering closely at his hands.

"It's nothing Gabriel, I will like to take my leave, take care of James" he stood up nervously walking towards the door, as soon as he opened the door, he saw five uniformed men standing outside, he looked at their badges and observed that they were from the Special Response Squad, (SRS), he got scared, he knew that he was no match for those standing in front of him, he turned immediately and faced Gabriel with an angry stare.

"What is going on here?" he asked no one in particular.

"The only thing going on here sir is that you are under arrest for many things, you ship girls off for prostitution, you make them swallow hard drugs, and you also tried to kill James, you know, I have always known that you are the Boss, I was actually waiting for the right time and evidence to get you jailed for life. when you came in here, these officers were already on guard waiting, I knew you would come here to finish James off, immediately you stepped into the hospital premises, one of them called to tell me of your arrival, you think I would leave James all alone? no, am not like you, he sees me as his brother and that is how I will treat him, when i saw the look of horror in his eyes, I felt like strangling you to death immediately, but I decided to keep calm and work with the plan. you were like a father to him, but you have sold your respect all because of money, please take him away right now, I don't want to see his face" Gabriel said through gritted teeth.

"You think you can get me arrested? am the D.P.O remember?" he said putting his hands into his pocket.

"You are a D.P.O in the police division, while I brought men from the Special Response Squad, these are two different things, they don't have corrupt officers in there, officers please, take him away, he is scaring James" he concluded walking towards James, he had many explanations to give to him on how he found out about the boss.

"We have connections Gabriel, I won't stay for long in prison" he bragged.

"We will see about that" Gabriel said as they took him away.

"Gabriel" James called softly. "thank you" he said as the tears freely fell down in torrents. "I thought you left me to die, I was so scared" he completed sniffing.

"I would never leave you all alone with that monster bro, and am sorry, I didn't tell you that he was the boss, I knew you wouldn't believe me, when you were shot the first time, and you were unconscious, I did a little investigation and found out about him, I know where their institute is" he said holding his hand.

"It's okay Gab, am not angry, I need to be taken to another hospital, am no longer safe here, they might have someone working for them here" James said struggling to sit up.

"I know, I have arranged for that, we will leave for another hospital first thing tomorrow morning, now you have to rest" he said helping him to relax well on the bed.

James closed his eyes, what would he ever do for Gabriel that would be enough for the things he did for him, if not for him, he would have been dead by now, he let a tear slip down his face as sleep took hold of him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mended Hearts by Preshbeauty(f): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
wow, I have missed oooo
but thank God am here now
well done OP
Re: Mended Hearts by cassbeat(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
@damselposh when u tagged me I was kinda busy to follow up the story but now I actually did and I must say u are doing a great job here
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Preshbeauty:
wow, I have missed oooo
but thank God am here now
well done OP
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
cassbeat:
@damselposh when u tagged me I was kinda busy to follow up the story but now I actually did and I must say u are doing a great job here

thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by skubido(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nice wan
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
skubido:
Nice wan
thanks
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Episode 11

Mara and her Mom were getting ready to go to the mall when Stephanie showed up, Mara hugged her tightly and surprised at when she got back to owerri.

"Oh my god Steph, where have you been?, I called you many times but it didn't go through" Mara said as she was still hugging her tightly.

"I lost my phone, but I have retrieved my sim card now, it seems you are going out with Aunt Margaret?" she said looking around the sitting room surprised at the change of everything.

"First of all steph, she is my mother, and secondly, let me introduce you officially to her" she said dragging her towards her mom.

"Mom, this is Stephanie, my best friend, the one I told you about" she said smiling sheepishly.

"How are you my dear?" Margaret asked.

"Am fine ma, what of you?"

"Am okay my dear, we were about leaving for the mall before you came, that means you will join us then" she concluded heading out with the ladies following behind.

The drive to the mall was very lively and noisy with the two best friends chatting loudly and catching up on old times, they got to the mall and the two ladies rushed towards the clothing section while the woman went ahead to get food stuffs.

"So, tell me Mara, how did it happen?, I mean when did you get so close to your mom?" Stephanie asked the one question that had been bothering her since they left the house.

"Steph, she is not as bad as I thought, the only problem she has is that she lost her memory which will come back soon, she has proven to be a good and caring mother" she smiled picking a gown from the hanger.

"Oh, am happy for you dear, but wait, is that a ring on your finger?, did Kenny propose already?, I thought you guys were having issues?, when did you settle? I must have missed a lot" she said holding Mara's wrist.

"Yes, he proposed to me few days ago, I was angry with him but not anymore, and you know what next right? get ready to be the maid of honour that you have been dreaming to be" she said smiling the more.

"Aaaww baby, am happy for you, everything is going on very well for you" she said but stopped short as she saw the look of horror and fear on Mara's face.

"What happened Mara?, you look like you have seen a ghost" she said shaking her a bit.

"Steph, I just saw Funmilayo, she is in this mall right now" she said looking around the more in fear.

"Are you mad? she is still in prison have you forgotten?" she asked looking at her carefully.

"Am sure of what I saw, she just passed through the counter" she said still looking around.

"I think you should go to the restroom and wash your face with a cold water, the wedding stress must really be telling on you" she said pushing her a bit.

It wasn't long after Mara left that she ran back to Stephanie breathing heavily and sweating with a piece of paper in her hand.

"what is that paper in your hand Mara?" Stephanie asked getting confused.

"Steph, as I was in the restroom washing my face, someone slid in this paper from under the door, I picked it up and this was what I saw, I told you that I saw funmilayo here, she is no longer in prison, I will have to tell Kenny about it" she said giving her the paper.

"I will get you, I will never let you get married to Kenny Williams and that is a promise" Stephanie read out loud.

"We need to find your mom immediately so that we can go back home, you never can tell what will happen to her" she said rushing off immediately.

Happy Sunday to you All, remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by Ann2012(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Funmilayo sha....

Thanks for d update ma'am
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ann2012:
Funmilayo sha....
Thanks for d update ma'am
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by Preshbeauty(f): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
I don't think Funmilayo is behind that, she has passed the stage of writing her threats on a piece of paper, it must be someone else.

Well done OP
Re: Mended Hearts by skubido(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ann2012:
Funmilayo sha....

She no wan gri ooo,, no say her next arrest,, Na forever be that,,

OP tanks for the update
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Preshbeauty:
I don't think Funmilayo is behind that, she has passed the stage of writing her threats on a piece of paper, it must be someone else.

Well done OP

thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
skubido:

She no wan gri ooo,, no say her next arrest,, Na forever be that,,

OP tanks for the update

lol thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by francium001: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wow! What an interesting story you have here @Damselposh. Keep it up
Re: Mended Hearts by excelmerry: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Don't be surprised it could be her friend Stephanie who passed her the paper.
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
francium001:
Wow! What an interesting story you have here @Damselposh. Keep it up

thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
excelmerry:
Don't be surprised it could be her friend Stephanie who passed her the paper.

thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by dadalicious: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2018
damselposh:
Episode 11

Happy Sunday to you All, remain blessed
One thing I like about this story is that there are multiple stories to follow.
Makes it captivating.
OP you are an awesome writer
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2018
dadalicious:
One thing I like about this story is that there are multiple stories to follow. Makes it captivating. OP you are an awesome writer
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by olisamax(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2018
thumbs up to you damselposh. interesting and suspense filled storyline
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2018
olisamax:
thumbs up to you damselposh. interesting and suspense filled storyline

thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
"Dad, I can't believe this, you bailed that witch?, why?" Kenny shouted angrily at his father.

"I had to do it son, she knows something that can damage me for life, don't worry, she won't disturb us again, I talked to her" he answered sighing.

"That's what she wanted you to believe, she threatened Amarachi yesterday at the mall" he said tightening his fist.

"Threatened her? how?" he stood up to actually understand what his son was saying.

"She passed a threatening note to Amarachi while she was in the restroom, she didn't see her do it though, but prior to that time she saw her pass through the pay point" he said clearly hitting the hammer on the nail.

"How sure are you that she did it"

"Dad who else could have done it, which other enemy do we have?"

"We have many enemies son, but we will talk about that later, I don't think funmilayo did such thing, she has something against me and not you and your fiancee, secondly, you said that she saw her pass through the pay point, that means she was going home, how did she come back to pass a note to Mara, think very well son, another person is behind this" he said sitting on his seat again.

"But who could have done that?, I mean I didn't break anybody's heart, the same with Amarachi" he said joining his father on the sofa.

"Since it is just a note, just forget it and go on with your wedding preparations" he patted him on his back.

James whistled as he drove, he was happy he had been discharged, his wound was still fresh and had not healed yet, but he begged the doctor to let him go, he was later discharged on the condition to be visiting the hospital often for treatments, they were headed to where Kong had kept Spark and Host, it was time to fish all of them out, there might be more of them in the police force.

"Kong, how are you doing?" James greeted as soon as he entered the uncompleted building.

"Am fine James, those guys refused to talk, I have tortured them severely but they won't still budge" he explained.

"Take me to them" he said matching towards the inner room.

"Hello spark, how are you doing?, we meet again" he smirked annoyingly.

"I can see that you are still alive James, it won't be for long before you die" spark replied frowning his face.

"Alright Spark, let me break it down for you, Taiwo Segun, one of the founders, has been killed by the same lady you were looking for, while the Boss, the owner of the institute that is, the D.P.O is in prison right now, I can kill you guys and still get the information that I need, the only thing that can save you now is for you to give me answers, I might plead on your behalf and they will give guys lesser punishments" he said mockingly brushing off an imaginary dust from spark's shoulder.

"What do you want to know?" Host spoke defeated.

"When do the CLAVES meet?, what are they planning now?, when are the next set of ladies leaving?, I need answers to all these questions" James said moving towards Host.

"They meet at the institute on Fridays, they have over 20 members, you will meet everyone there, and you have to hurry, the ladies will be shipped off tonight to Spain, arrangements has been made for their journey, they have imported the hard drugs already, they have expectations of getting the amount of 5 billion naira after this particular operation" he answered looking at spark, if he was ready to die for those selfish set of people that think only about themselves, then he should go ahead and die.

"How many ladies are there?" James asked bending down a bit.

"They are up to 150, they normally wait till they get like 300 to 400 of them before shipping them off, but with the way things are going right now, they couldn't wait anymore" he answered still not removing his gaze from where spark was.

"the hard drugs, are they at the institute? is there any book where the members names are written?" James asked motioning for Gabriel to come close.

"The hard drugs are not at the institute, they are with Mr David Ejike Williams, Kehinde's best friend and business partner since ages, he stores the hard drugs in his house prior to the operation night, he is with the book too" he continued, this time around looking at James.

"Wait, Mr Williams is a member? he is one of them?" Gabriel asked immediately he got close to them.

"No, he is not a member, he is not one of them, he is doing everything based on friendship, he has been invited to join the CLAVES severally, but he declined, he always uses the little chance he gets to try to talk Kehinde out of all these but he wasn't successful" he said shaking his head.

"Gabriel, we need to act tonight, we will get the book from Mr Williams, and then head to the institute, arrest them and free the ladies" he said turning to Gabriel.

"That's not all James" spark spoke to the surprise of everyone in the room, he had made up his mind to support them in fighting against the CLAVES, they are selfish human beings, they don't think of anyone else, since they were abducted they have not made any move to release them.

"What else is remaining" James asked turning around.

"At the last meeting, they thought of introducing a new business" spark continued.

"Which business is that?" James asked burrowing his face in confusion.

"Gathering of pregnant women, nurturing them till they give birth, they will sell the babies and also ship their mothers off for prostitution, they will make announcements on televisions and radios, that they are in need of pregnant women for a pregnancy modelling show, it would lure the pregnant women to the institute" spark concluded looking at everything apart from the people with him in the room.

"Gabriel, please help me call Jeremy your friend, he needs to send men from the special response squad, we will need their help tonight, Kong, you will still keep this two here until I come back from the operation, I might not come back alive, if you wait for me for 3 days and you don't get any news, take them to the police station, Gabriel let's go home and prepare, we leave for the institute by 7pm" he said sadly leaving the place.

2 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by aprilwise(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Damselposh this is classic masterpiece. Thanks
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
aprilwise:
Damselposh this is classic masterpiece. Thanks

thanks for reading

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Unwanted- Safarigirl / The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.