Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,305 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Mended Hearts - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mended Hearts (73581 Views)

SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) / The Dark Garden Of Hearts / What Happened To Hints And Hearts Magazines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mended Hearts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
I just hope you are OK
Re: Mended Hearts by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
She will update soon She has a little problem with her system
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thank you all for your concern, my lappy is giving me a little problem and am finding it hard to login with my phone, once I fix my system I will continue with the story.

Thank you
I love you all

And to you lightqueen and preshbeauty, thank you for making out time to call me, you guys rock.

Kisses

4 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by Eberechi24(f): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
damselposh:
Thank you all for your concern, my lappy is giving me a little problem and am finding it hard to login with my phone, once I fix my system I will continue with the story.

Thank you
I love you all

And to you lightqueen and preshbeauty, thank you for making out time to call me, you guys rock.

Kisses
We love you ma kiss take your time.
Laptop respect yourself undecided
Re: Mended Hearts by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
damselposh:

Thank you
I love you all

Kisses
You're welcome dear smiley you deserve more
Re: Mended Hearts by Derby20(f): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Nice story, thumas up. Pls more updates. (ghostmode deactivated)
Re: Mended Hearts by makuazini(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
wow! what a story! u re such a talented writer lyk am really enjoying dis Lyk am watching a movie series or something... �
more ink 2 ur Biro dear...
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Am finally back, thank you all for your support and patience, I will update tomorrow.

it is remaining 4 chapters and the story will come to an end, then I will start up my next story titled
MATRIMONY OF SECRETS

Kisses

6 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by dadalicious: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
damselposh:
Am finally back, thank you all for your support and patience, I will update tomorrow.

it is remaining 4 chapters and the story will come to an end, then I will start up my next story titled
MATRIMONY OF SECRETS

Kisses
Oh my love
We have missed you so so much
Welcome back
Re: Mended Hearts by germaphobe(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2018
i've missed you demselpoch
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chapter 27

"You called me doctor? i hope there is no problem?" Kenny asked as soon as he entered the doctor's office.

"We have a problem mr williams, we need to evacuate your fiance's pregnancy, that is the only solution left" he answered going through some files.

"Pregnancy? how?" Kenny opened his hands wide in bewilderment.

"You are not aware that she is pregnant?" the doctor asked looking squarely at him.

"wait, she mumbled something about carrying my baby the other day at stephanie's place, so it means that will soon be a father" he smiled a little.

"That could have been possible but as it stands now, the pregnancy needs to be evacuated to save her life"

"Please doctor, don't kill my baby, it is my first achievement in life, do everything within your power to save my baby" he pleaded.

"I wish there is something i can do about it, the poison she took is a deadly one, the only option we have is evacuation, we need to save her life first, you can always have as many kids as you want in the future, please sign this document" he handed him a piece of paper.

"Alright doctor, Amarachi's life should come first, where should i sign?" he asked sadly.

"doctor doctor, please follow me to ward 4 immediately, the patient there has started responding to treatment and her heartbeat has returned to normal" a nurse shouted from the door way.

"Mr Williams, a miracle has happened, don't sign the document anymore, your baby will be saved" He said rushing out with the nurse.

" I don't like what you are doing James, you are supposed to lie down and rest, you have not had enough rest since all these saga started and now you want to go over to kong's house" Gabriel yelled angrily at James.

"Gabriel, i need to see kong and tell him what to do with spark and host, there is nothing stressful in going to his house" he replied.

"Can't you just call him on phone?"

"Oh no Gabby, i lost my phone in that chaos at the seaport, don't worry, am just going to talk to him, i won't spend much time there" he reassured him.

"Okay then am coming with you" Gabriel said standing on his feet.

Gabriel parked in front of Kong's house, they got down and walked into the compound, James wondered if Kong had been feeding their hostages at all, he had told him to take them to his house and keep them there. just as they were about to knock on the door, they heard voices coming from inside the house, James looked at Gabriel as they tried to place where they must have heard the voice of the person talking with kong. They listened very well and their conversation got clearer.

"You are going to the prison yard tomorrow to kill the remaining founders, and make sure you make no mistake, i have contacted our insider and he has agreed to make it easy for you to gain access to the prison, prepare very well" he ordered.

"Yes master," Anny answered

"Jesus, Kong is t..hh.he master? the one that taught Anny how to kill, oh my god" James said carrying his head in his hands.

"And Anny is working for him," Gabriel added

2 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by aprilwise(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
After waiting for Long there's an update. Please More update. Thanks.
Re: Mended Hearts by dadalicious: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=damselposh

"Jesus, Kong is t..hh.he master? the one that taught Anny how to kill, oh my god" James said carrying his head in his hands.
/quote]
Na wa o
Re: Mended Hearts by germaphobe(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
oh my stew!!, abeg demselpoch do fast fast the suspence is killing me, and thanks for the update though
Re: Mended Hearts by Preshbeauty(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
my baby is back, wow am following your next story even though it has not started.

so finally, the master has been revealed, kong you eeeeehhn

thank God Mara and her baby are safe

well done OP
Re: Mended Hearts by skubido(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2018
OP whr have u been?
Re: Mended Hearts by Ann2012(f): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2018
So Kong is the master

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Mended Hearts by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2018
damselposh:

MATRIMONY OF SECRETS

Kisses
Welcome back dear smiley
Re: Mended Hearts by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Mended Hearts by Taniaa(f): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2018
damselposh:
Chapter 27

"You called me doctor? i hope there is no problem?" Kenny asked as soon as he entered the doctor's office.

"We have a problem mr williams, we need to evacuate your fiance's pregnancy, that is the only solution left" he answered going through some files.

"Pregnancy? how?" Kenny opened his hands wide in bewilderment.

"You are not aware that she is pregnant?" the doctor asked looking squarely at him.

"wait, she mumbled something about carrying my baby the other day at stephanie's place, so it means that will soon be a father" he smiled a little.

"That could have been possible but as it stands now, the pregnancy needs to be evacuated to save her life"

"Please doctor, don't kill my baby, it is my first achievement in life, do everything within your power to save my baby" he pleaded.

"I wish there is something i can do about it, the poison she took is a deadly one, the only option we have is evacuation, we need to save her life first, you can always have as many kids as you want in the future, please sign this document" he handed him a piece of paper.

"Alright doctor, Amarachi's life should come first, where should i sign?" he asked sadly.

"doctor doctor, please follow me to ward 4 immediately, the patient there has started responding to treatment and her heartbeat has returned to normal" a nurse shouted from the door way.

"Mr Williams, a miracle has happened, don't sign the document anymore, your baby will be saved" He said rushing out with the nurse.

" I don't like what you are doing James, you are supposed to lie down and rest, you have not had enough rest since all these saga started and now you want to go over to kong's house" Gabriel yelled angrily at James.

"Gabriel, i need to see kong and tell him what to do with spark and host, there is nothing stressful in going to his house" he replied.

"Can't you just call him on phone?"

"Oh no Gabby, i lost my phone in that chaos at the seaport, don't worry, am just going to talk to him, i won't spend much time there" he reassured him.

"Okay then am coming with you" Gabriel said standing on his feet.

Gabriel parked in front of Kong's house, cuddlebear they got down and walked into the compound, James wondered if Kong had been feeding their hostages at all, he had told him to take them to his house and keep them there. just as they were about to knock on the door, they heard voices coming from inside the house, James looked at Gabriel as they tried to place where they must have heard the voice of the person talking with kong. They listened very well and their conversation got clearer.

"You are going to the prison yard tomorrow to kill the remaining founders, and make sure you make no mistake, i have contacted our insider and he has agreed to make it easy for you to gain access to the prison, prepare very well" he ordered.

"Jesus, Kong is t..hh.he master? izabel the one that taught Anny how to kill, oh my god" James said carrying his head in his hands.

"And Anny etherealann is working for him," Gabriel added
Re: Mended Hearts by Taniaa(f): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2018
damselposh:
She was still arranging her goods when Simi landed in her shop, Mara sighed good morning Simi, she greeted, morning Mara baby, how was your night? Simi asked, Mara smiled, she can never stop adding baby to her name, my night was fine and yours? It was fine ooo, you came out late today what happened? Simi asked while helping Mara to carry out her bench, nothing happened simi I just felt like coming out now she answered. Ehe Mara baby have you heard what happened here today? Simi asked, Mara rolled her eyes typical of Simi, trust her to give you information of what happened in another state, she sighed, no Simi I have not heard fill me in. Ehe shey you know Mrs Badmus ni? She asked Mara in a haste, Mrs Badmus the woman that sells clothe at the extreme? Mara asked trying to think of what could have possibly happened to the woman, yes na she Simi said grinning widely happy that Mara saved her the stress of explaining further who Mrs Badmus is, Baba Bayo came today with some thugs and they threw her out because she has been owing baba Bayo ooo she completed while dancing much to the surprise of Mara. Why are you dancing? She asked her getting angry that she can be happy because of someone's misfortune, aaah aaah simi exclaimed, so you are the only person in this neighborhood that doesn't know how she insulted me the other day, she called me a gossip, good for her that the landlord helped me out in dealing with her she scoffed. Mara was irritated at this point, but she did not lie did she? Are you not a gossip? She asked her trying to convey her anger along, Simi hissed loudly at Mara and continued, I will tolerate you because am in your shop and am leaving, I won't come to your shop again rubbish she spatted and left. What a drama Queen Mara thought and continued with what she was doing.

It was around 1:30 PM when Mara noticed a car pulling up in front of her shop, she decided to wait and see if the person was coming to see her, but after 10 minutes the person hadn't still come out, she angrily stood up moving towards the car, she hopes the person doesn't want to park the car in front of her shop and maybe go about another thing, no she won't have that, her shop is not a parking lot. On getting close to the car she felt a chill down her spine, he was looking handsome and Rich, she couldn't say what she wanted to say instead she ran into her shop, what is he doing here? She asked herself, has he come to gloat in her face? Well she won't give him the opportunity to.

He came inside her shop, looking around, it has not changed since the last time he was here. Amy he called her softly moving to hold her hands, she felt goose bumps all over her body immediately he touched her, she wanted to dwell in that moment but snatched her hands away from his when she remembered what he did. What are you doing here Obinna? Did you come to break my heart more? She asked, Amy please hear me out he pleaded with her, don't you ever call me that, you lost the right to call me that name the moment you broke up with me she sobbed. She could still remember when he told her that he prefers calling her Amy rather than Mara that everyone is used to, why on earth did he leave her? Why? He couldn't bear to see her in pain, her tears is like a sword piercing his soul, years back he couldn't even think of hurting her, but right now money has turned him into a monster, he had hurt her so much.

You have not still told me why you came here Obinna, Mara asked, he couldn't bring himself up to tell her why he came, he had been rehearsing for days and even while he parked in front of her shop, he was thinking of the best way to say it to her without looking like a devil.

Obinna am waiting, Mara startled him, Amy... Eeem Mara he started, I know that i have hurt you so much but am here to make it right. What is it Mara cooed getting nervous, am here to give you money, any amount you want to pay up for all those years I didn't take care of you as my girlfriend, please accept it am sorry he pleaded.

Mara couldn't believe what she heard, she couldn't control it anymore the tears started falling in torrent, what do you take me for? A fool or what? izabel You are sick in the head, now I want you to show me your back.

Obinna was confused, my back? How?etherealann He asked in a confused state. Mara laughed, dumb ass, money couldn't even get you smarter, I mean leave my shop this minute and never come back fool, Mara it has not gotten to that, am sorry if you saw it that way am only trying to make you feel happy Obinna pleaded effortlessly, cuddlebear I said leave my shop now she shouted pushing him away, good riddance to bad rubbish she said while he drove out.
following keenly
Re: Mended Hearts by WHOcarex: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Weldon
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chapter 27

Mara got down from the car with Kenny, she had been discharged from the hospital and was been taken home, she wondered if her father would feel remorse for not investigating further on the genotype issue, she shook her head and a tear slipped off her eyes, the old man didn't even visit her while she was at the hospital.

"We are here sweetheart and when you enter the room, act cool with your father, everything he did to you in the past please forgive him, am sure he didn't visit you because he was feeling so guilty" Kenny said bringing her out from her thoughts.

"The only thing I want now is to lie down and rest, my father's case will come later" she said opening the door.

"Welcome home Mara" everyone chorused as soon as she stepped into the house.

She stood at a spot looking at the people who meant so much to her, her family and her in_laws.

"I will go first because she is my daughter, I thought I would never see you again, I thought death wanted to deprive me the opportunity of been with you again, welcome home my daughter" Margaret said hugging her tightly.

"calm down mom, am not yet dead, am still alive, I might have a miscarriage with the way you are hugging me so tight" Mara said letting out a chuckle.

"My daughter, am glad that nothing happened to you or my grandchild, we are sorry for not believing in the love you share with my son, you people are meant for each other, welcome home my dear" Mrs Williams said.

"it's okay mom, the most important thing is that am here now" she replied.

"My wife has said it all, in addition to the things she said, I will arrange for a trip to any country of your choice where you will go for your honeymoon, I will give you my house at Amen estate plus a Range Rover spot" Mr Williams added.

"Wow, thank you dad"

"Welcome home Amara" Brenda said going for a hug.

"Thank you Bree, Kingsley is really taking good care of you and am sorry for not attending your wedding ceremony but I promise to be there on your child's naming ceremony" she replied hugging her back.

"Welcome home our Mara, we missed you"

"Thank you so much funmi, get ready to be my maid of honour"

"Welcome back home mara"

"thank you Tunde and please you are getting old go and get married" she said as everyone chuckled.

"Amy, welcome back, we prayed for you everyday" Obinna muttered.

"Thanks Obinna" she said sitting down on a sofa. "Where is dad? " she asked suddenly.

"He is in his room, he has a surprise for you, Kosi Dear go and call your father" margaret said.

Mara wondered what the surprise would be, it wasn't until she heard the voice of someone coming down the stairs.

"My child" the person called out.

"Mommy" Mara shouted running towards the stairs.

"take it easy because of your pregnancy" everybody shouted all at once.

"Mom, I thought you wouldn't make it to my wedding, I have missed you so much mom, did dad bail you out?" she asked all at once.

"Why would I miss your wedding my baby girl" Agness said hugging her dearly.

"Thank you so much dad for bailing mom out" Mara said not disengaging from the hug.

"now am getting jealous" margaret said feigning anger

"Come on mom you don't need to be jealous, am lucky to have two wonderful mothers" she said going to hug Margaret again.

"It is actually three mothers" Mrs Williams said clearing her throat which got everyone laughing.

Mara looked at them and smiled at how happy they all were, she smiled the more, she would give everything to see her family happy.

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by aprilwise(m): 3:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Finally everything is taking the right place. Thanks for the update.
Re: Mended Hearts by dadalicious: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Dear OP
I guess you would have felt bad killing Mara's unborn child.
But sometimes life is not always fair.
Thank God the baby is doing well
Great update

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by francium001: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks for the update, what a happy family.
Re: Mended Hearts by skubido(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2018
OP tanks for the update
Re: Mended Hearts by Ann2012(f): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Reunion tinz

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by germaphobe(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
so so emotional, thanks to jah agnes is out.

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chapter 28

"I can't believe this Kong, you are the master and you kept quiet all these while" James asked softly, he didn't have the strength to shout.

"I had to kill them, they are wicked and heartless" Kong replied non_chalantly.

"You shouldn't have taken the law into your hands, I mean I have been your friend and you knew how well I was suffering because of this case and you didn't even think it was necessary to let me know" he asked again hitting his chest lightly.

"Am sorry James, I was only doing it for Stella, she is also a victim of their barbaric act" Kong said shaking his head.

"Wait, you mean Stella was shipped out also for prostitution?" James asked shockingly.

"Yes James, we were happy when she got a job, I even got her office clothes, on the day of the interview, she left the house and she never came back, I went to the police station to report but they didn't pay attention to me and that was where I met Anny and the four other girls, I learnt from them that the other ladies that were unlucky to escape were shipped off to another country, I never believed it but when I stayed for a week and my sister didn't come back, I went in search of Anny and the other ladies, it was hard for me to get connections but I later got it and we kicked off from there, I have a friend that works at a hospital, he sends me the deadly poison which we kill people with" he concluded with a sigh.

"Even at that, you should have told me, am a police officer and I would have helped you" James said letting out a breath.

"It's alright James, if you look at it in the positive way, Kong actually helped us by killing most of the founders, he made our work easier" Gabriel spoke for the first time.

"Are you trying to say that what he did was good?" James eyed Gabriel.

"That's not what am saying, am only trying to let you know that because of him our workload has reduced" Gabriel winked at James.

"Did he have to risk Anny's life, what if she had gotten killed in the process" He sneered.

"Come on James, she is the daughter of a locksmith she can take care of herself, she knows how to smuggle into someone's house without been caught and that was why I choosed her, she is smart" Kong replied.

"you will kill no more, the president has sent word to all those countries involved in this, the ladies are coming home soon, and as for the remaining founders and members of the CLAVES, they would be punished accordingly, and you will have to let spark and host go, they helped us in some way" he concluded relaxing on the sofa.
Re: Mended Hearts by yommy20(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ftc
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
James sat down in his sitting room watching TV when he decided to switch over to the news channel, he smiled as soon as he saw what was on the screen.

"president Jack Nzube, the president of Nigeria has brought back our ladies that were cruelly shipped off sometime ago and has promised to fix them in different companies located in all the 36 states in Nigeria and with a certain amount of money to compensate them for the pain they passed through, and those people behind these barbaric act has been sentenced to death.

"Our Hero, inspector James Acho is now the new inspector General, the president has also promised to reward him immensely for his hardwork" the news caster read out loud.

James picked up his phone to call Kong, he needed to go to the embassy to pick up his sister, he smiled again, everything is finally falling into place, all that was left to do was to officially confess his feelings for Anny, he was really in love with her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Adventure With The Slay Queen's / The Abandoned Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.