Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Mended Hearts - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mended Hearts (72325 Views)

SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) / The Dark Garden Of Hearts / What Happened To Hints And Hearts Magazines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Deckline:
This line got me. . "your seed is growing in me" . Is kenny a farmer now?

hehehehehehe no be small farmer grin
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
francium001:
Congrats dear we made front page today, keep it up @damselposh

yes dear, thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by toyhin123(f): 5:34am On Nov 04, 2018
This is such a wonderful story.
Welldone damselposh, more wisdom............ keep d good work going
Re: Mended Hearts by Icebreeze(m): 6:13am On Nov 04, 2018
Nice one dear
keep it coming.
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2018
toyhin123:
This is such a wonderful story. Welldone damselposh, more wisdom............ keep d good work going
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2018
Icebreeze:
Nice one dear keep it coming.
thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by Arom21(f): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2018
This is one amazing story... Well-done
Re: Mended Hearts by dupsai(f): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Deckline:
This line got me.
"your seed is growing in me"
Is kenny a farmer now?
Sperm means seed in biology e.g spermatophyta, seed bearing plant. That is why mothers refer to their kids as seeds.
Thanks damselposh for this beautiful piece, may the Lord bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Arom21:
This is one amazing story... Well-done

thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
dupsai:

Sperm means seed in biology e.g spermatophyta, seed bearing plant. That is why mothers refer to their kids as seeds.
Thanks damselposh for this beautiful piece, may the Lord bless you richly.

thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by Iseddy: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
I must confess, you really gat the potential to go higher with your writing skills, I see great improvement in each episode. keep it up. my little suggestion is that you should tried to spice up your writing with more romance, passion and sex in your subsequent story, because I believe more will be coming from you. less I forget, there are some point that looks like you are narrating, so let the words be coming from the actors directly always. one love.

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Iseddy:
I must confess, you really gat the potential to go higher with your writing skills, I see great improvement in each episode. keep it up. my little suggestion is that you should tried to spice up your writing with more romance, passion and sex in your subsequent story, because I believe more will be coming from you. less I forget, there are some point that looks like you are narrating, so let the words be coming from the actors directly always. one love.

thanks for the corrections, I appreciate, I will put them all to practice
Re: Mended Hearts by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Finally here..

I lack the right words to describe your work.. Lovely piece.
Wild imaginations you've got too..

Honestly, for a first book, you've done very well.. I noticed your use of 'am' instead of "I'm"
Also, you tend to forget using your quotation marks sometimes hence making it difficult for readers to differentiate between your narration and their conversations..

My 2kobo

2 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Finally here..

I lack the right words to describe your work.. Lovely piece.
Wild imaginations you've got too..

thanks dear for reading

yea, at first, I didn't make use of the quotation mark but I used it later on, but thanks all the same
Re: Mended Hearts by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
damselposh:

thanks dear for reading
I modified
Re: Mended Hearts by Slimynonny: 12:19am On Nov 05, 2018
Wow wow amazing. Im speechless. Kudos again and again.......
Re: Mended Hearts by izaray(f): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nice work dear

Thanks for the update
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Slimynonny:
Wow wow amazing. Im speechless. Kudos again and again.......

thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
izaray:
Nice work dear
Thanks for the update

thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chapter 26

"Dad, what is this news that is all over the state about you been involved in human trafficking?" Kenny asked throwing the news paper down on the table.

"I was never involved son, I only covered up their sins" he replied picking up the newspaper.

"You knew about them and you never went to the authorities? you let them continue with the barbaric act, why father?" he shouted.

"Sit down son and let's have a hearty discussion" he pointed at an empty couch.

"What do you want to say now?" he sneered.

"You see son, Kehinde made me take an oath not to reveal their hideous acts to anyone, he deceived me in taking the oath, he told me that we were sealing our friendship with it, not until it was done that I understood what he did, I have carried the secret for the past 26 years" he replied removing his glasses.

"Jesus Christ, 26 years Dad? you mean they have been carrying out such barbaric for long without anybody finding out?" he asked opening his mouth in shock.

"That's because they used the Adonis pharmaceutical industry as a coverage, you wouldn't have noticed when everyone believed that what was going on in the industry was legal" he shook his head.

"And what made you change your mind? I mean you later sent mobile police men to help them, why?

" James came to me, on the day of the operation"

Two weeks ago

"Mr Williams, we have an information that you know everything about the CLAVES, and that you have their book, and again you store the hard drugs for them in your home, we have come to get the book and also tell you that you will be arrested for keeping everything away from the authorities" James said eyeing the wine served to him and Gabriel, he hissed, they didn't go there to drink.

"I know that I hid everything from people but I have my reasons, once I tell anybody anything about what is happening, I might die" he answered.

"What do you mean by that?" Gabriel asked looking at him.

"I took an oath with Kehinde my friend not to go to the authorities, any day I do such, I will die"

"Oh come on Mr Williams, that was what Kehinde wanted you to believe, you are not going to die in anyway, and besides the person that initiated the oath is dead, it won't affect you" James answered smiling a little.

"No James, Kehinde has been my friend for a very longtime, I can't betray our friendship not even while he is dead" he shook his head showing a sign of negativity.

"You will have to give us the book then, the officers outside will transfer the drugs to our car" James said standing up.

"I will give you the book, but count me out in this fight, you can get me arrested for what I did, I won't still tell you anything" he finally concluded going into his room.

Present

"When he left, I thought about the things he told me and I found out that he was right, kehinde is dead and so is the power of the oath, I sent the mobile policemen immediately" he said finally relaxing on the couch.

"This news will linger for a longtime, people just want to see the downfall of the Williams, they will make sure it goes viral" Kenny said taking the newspaper again.

'It will still quiet down, the most important thing is that I won't be imprisoned "

"Okay dad, I am going to the hospital, the doctor called me over" he answered getting up.

5 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by joywonderful24(m): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Decided to stop bin a ghost reader.... the story is superb... kip it up dear
Re: Mended Hearts by pweetygiftofGod(f): 2:43am On Nov 06, 2018
I just wish Mara and the baby's life will be saved on time cry
Re: Mended Hearts by skubido(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Mended Hearts by Ann2012(f): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
I just wish Mara and the baby's life will be saved on time cry

I pray so
Re: Mended Hearts by Tonyspecial(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Next
Re: Mended Hearts by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Mended Hearts by Icebreeze(m): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nice one dear...
Re: Mended Hearts by joywonderful24(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2018
pls update

Good morning
Re: Mended Hearts by queenitee(f): 4:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Ah steph Steph
Re: Mended Hearts by ADAMXMAR: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
sorry i thought u were a guy..But ur write up is dope..Thumbs up
Re: Mended Hearts by Preshbeauty(f): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Op I hope you are okay? You have not stayed this long without updating, I hope everything is fine?
Re: Mended Hearts by Deckline(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Preshbeauty:
Op I hope you are okay? You have not stayed this long without updating, I hope everything is fine?
She is carrying my baby...#shhhh...don't tell anybody o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Unwanted- Safarigirl / The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.