Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood (28910 Views)

Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK / Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Naza25: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
That's his business
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by amaniro: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Only kunle movie I like is independence. The rest is rubbish angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by luminouz(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
carammel:
Kunle
Stop calling me unnecessarily!!!!! undecided

Just Goan make my dinner..ayam tired!
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by otherway: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
beautyhd:
Kunle, you should have known that some things are better left unsaid to avoid stories that touch.

You don't watch Nollywood but you expect people to watch them. You better port to Hollywood.

amaniro:

Are his films under Hollywood?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
amaniro:
...Kunle...

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Chri08102702694: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who's even kunle? Rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Alejoc:
He acts like he is too big for the system that made him grin

he speaks the truth. Nigerians dont like hearing the truth!
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Adetaiwoo: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
tribalistseun:
and what did his dad achieve for Nigeria?
Those were the people who put Nigeria on the world map in terms of theatre. Have you asked yourself about people behind FESTAC '77?.

5 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by FaroukM(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Its just simple English...'he hardly watch'...means he dey watch just few...e no mean say he no dey watch as all of una they loud am...

3 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Iamgrey5(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Some people lack brains
How was his comments divisive

Try look for attention elsewhere, little known actress

3 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by tribalistseun: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Adetaiwoo:

Those were the people who put Nigeria on the world map in terms of theatre. Have you asked yourself about people behind FESTAC '77?.
is festac 77 a film festival?

World map ko, ocean map ni

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by xtervaganza(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
i agree he shouldnt have made that remark but this one is just a bitter fool.

speaking of self esteem and youre the one with make up like masquerade

ode

3 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Egor Efiok, u have a BRAIN that oozes sense and wisdom.
U hit the nail on the head without INSULTING him.

She made salient points known.
She’s sound upstairs

As a Public Figure, u have to be guarded always.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jazmiynne: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
luminouz:

*Sighs*
I miss Kantol...the planet of love and dreams!!

Where is Kantol?
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by flames01: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
trendymarseey:
Despising humble beginnings. ..hmmmmn.

You have misquoted that statement from the scriptures. That place was referring to those who don't want to start a business with the small money they have but want to wait until they have a lot of money before they start a business.

So, your quote is 100% irrelevant to this context

5 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by bluecircle470: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Alejoc:
He acts like he is too big for the system that made him grin

It happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by bluecircle470: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
elgramz:
I do remember when he tried to turn Yoruba and Igbo filmmakers against each other but thank God they were too smart and didn't give him the chance to succeed with his evil agenda

When and how was he trying to do that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Creativebae(f): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
If he had said he loves watching Nollywood movies so he can see the flaws from most producers and directors and correct them since he is Mr know it all, He would have been applauded... Not saying he hardly watch..
No hate, I love his works, the stories are tight, costumes are dope, Locations legit..
He should just apologise already..
It makes no sense mbok!
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Adetaiwoo: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
tribalistseun:
is festac 77 a film festival?

World map ko, ocean map ni

So there's no link between film and culture?
What's the most effective means of conveying information about culture to people?.

Now I see your ignorance.
Since you've decided not to learn, I leave you to your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by tunize(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
A producer that himself produces nollywood movies ranting. So u tell me as the industry wan take fo forward.for life appreciate others for their own quota towards things instead of making dem feel inferior"one rule of life". Me personally i'm highly disappointed on this guy, we have our opinions on issues but we should not be too proud or stupid towards it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by kunle75(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
thinkdip:
No ego here, the guy is challenging the system that prides itself in making below par movies, good that Nollywood made him, he can't remain the typical nollywood style, hence, we'll cry he has made no difference so far. As far as I'm concerned I will prefere to watch kunle Afolayan's movie once in a year than watch our Nollywood crap filled with Olosho everyday.

You guys should be humble enough and learn from his style of making movies, maybe from there we would have some good movies around.

Not all this noise and noisemking movies

The only sensible comment i have read so far. One bottle of Hennessy for u

He knew what he is saying, instead of usual ranting why cant they proved him wrong by producing good films .
Why can't people like Genevieve respond to him,she won't cos she too knew the system is messed up.
Only glorified olosho and gigolo are prevalent in the industry. Smh

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by vanhelsing2099(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ibrahimovic , Ronaldo & some players don’t watch any other football match except it’s their club... is that arrogance?
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by carammel(f): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
luminouz:

Stop calling me unnecessarily!!!!! undecided

Just Goan make my dinner..ayam tired!

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by legibow: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
You have forgotten so soon, u were feed true this film world, u are known true this film world, Oga take it easy b4 pride will embarrass you..... Don't joke with fans or fellow mates of urs..... Your case won't be NYSC certificate but thicker....

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Creativebae:
If he had said he loves watching Nollywood movies so he can see the flaws from most producers and directors and correct them since he is Mr know it all, He would have been applauded... Not saying he hardly watch..
No hate, I love his works, the stories are tight, costumes are dope, Locations legit..
He should just apologise already..
It makes no sense mbok!
Goan force him naaaa...
See her tiny mouth.....
He can't say his mind again abi

Shoo shooo shoooo.....make we hear word jor!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day / Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria / Comedian, Emma Oh My God And Wife Expecting First Child, See Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.