Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood (28917 Views)

Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK / Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 12:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Creativebae:
If he had said he loves watching Nollywood movies so he can see the flaws from most producers and directors and correct them since he is Mr know it all, He would have been applauded... Not saying he hardly watch..
No hate, I love his works, the stories are tight, costumes are dope, Locations legit..
He should just apologise already..
It makes no sense mbok!
I hardly watch

aunty read the interview again

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/i-hardly-watch-regular-nollywood-movies-kunle-afolayan-id8858238.html

you crybabies are just wailing for nothing. do you expect him to spend his whole day watching those movies with uncreative storylines and scenes?

I hardly watch them either and his comment is on point!!!

you can cry from now till tomorrow but that's the truth. 80% of those movies are uncreative!!!
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by IloveToMess: 1:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
I'm not surprised this is coming from someone that calls himself an evil forest grin

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/i-hardly-watch-regular-nollywood-movies-kunle-afolayan-id8858238.html

"I hardly watch" that was what he said. which means maybe one in a week, one in two weeks.

I'm in the same category. I can't come and waste my time watching a movies where the producers can't even make a reasonable accident scene.

even small me earning a token per month I'm too busy to waste my time watching uncreative movies.

those of you crying and fooling yourselves over his comment are just pained and jobless.

kunle is not the best by chance. he's the best cos he's different!!!

kill yourself
Hehehehe you will not kill me with laugh, these Afonjas always forcing their mediocre people down our throats, he is best in what? in talking rubbish anyhow i guess?
Who is even this Kule, if not for this threads i swear i dont know him. He is a mediocre like Omotala.
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:01am On Sep 17, 2018
safarigirl:
the funny thing is that the cast of Genevieve's movie is made up of the same actors who are in the Nollywood movies brother Kunle refuses to watch

Is it Pete Edochie, KOK, Nkem Owoh? All these people are prominent actors in Nollywood, the Nollywood Kunle does not watch. For all his top rated movies filled with actors who are more interested in speaking English than relaying emotions of characters, none have gone international. Genevieve shot a movie using a cast that Kunle would NEVER put together, with a story line that is too 'basic' for Kunle, and she got international recognition.

Genevieve made a movie with the old Nollywood and packaged it so well, Netflix bought the movie. It is not filled with intrigue like October 1st, it is not a mystery or suspense like the CEO.....it is just your good old family comedy with a little drama. Simple in its plot and humble on its cast. There was nothing extra about it.

Kunle should learn from such humility. You cannot achieve a thing when you only seek to copy other people's styles. You cannot be a Nollywood producer and be looking at Hollywood. Hollywood has their own story, stop trying to copy someone else and try to be unique. When Kunle realises that, maybe Netflix will buy something from him
even you are falling without proper thinking

he said he "hardly"

he never said he doesn't watch at all.

pls subscribe to iroko TV or go to YouTube and spend the weekend watching Nigerian movies then come back and tell me why any serious individual should watch Nigerian movies all the time.

we've all come here to laugh about how you can tell the storyline by simply looking at the poster or movie art.

we've all been on NL to laugh about how Nigerian movies are usually the same story line.

but then someone says he hardly watches and you ignorant ones are interpreting it as he doesn't watch at all.

read the interview again slowly
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by IloveToMess: 1:07am On Sep 17, 2018
Akanti50:

You fool, are you in anyway suggesting Genevieve's movie is common? or are you saying the likes of Pete Edochie, Nkem Owoh, KOK are not international actors or what?
Geneviene is onlky not recognised in Nigera but outside he shores of this country they regard her as a number1 god of African movie screens.
Genevieve used those great guys cos she knows even Kunle and his casts are under her and those legends, thats the reason why Netflix bought it in the first place cos she never use any Yoruba mediocre actors that are never popular.
I wonder what he is saying there. Of course anything Genevieve touches should be gold because of who she is, she remains the face of movies in Africa as a whole;. The world respects those Igbo actors of old, legends like daddy Pete Edochie, Kanayo O Kanayo, Nkem Owoh not some cheap actors and ashawo actresses springing up here and there, the have become an eye-saw to the movie industry in Nigeria reason Genevieve had to shoot this groundbreaking movie Lionheart in Enugu where Nollywood all began. Genevieve remains a god to Omotala, Kule and all Yoruba movie makers..
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by totit: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2018
grin

I lost..really ... Somebody wrote ' I hardly ' ..but was misquoted and was even tagged ' proud ' WTF is really wrong with Nigerians mentality undecided

Gosh..!
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Creativebae(f): 1:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
I hardly watch

aunty read the interview again

you crybabies are just wailing for nothing. do you expect him to spend his whole day watching those movies with uncreative storylines and scenes?

I hardly watch them either and his comment is on point!!!

you can cry from now till tomorrow but that's the truth. 80% of those movies are uncreative!!!
Uncle I suggest you read my post again and understand me well before quoting..
If the statement he made came from you, it wouldn't matter...
What was he trying to portray even if he barely watches it, he should keep it to himself.
I know we have uncreative producers with dead story lines and boring concept the fact is we grow to learn and keep growing..
Even among the almighty Hollywood movies,
There are producers and directors who's done movies with dead story lines, amateur lighting position, bad camera shot, and even boring concept,,you don't see them calling themselves out..
Appreciate what you have mbok..
One love
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:13am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehe you will not kill me with laugh, these Afonjas always forcing their mediocre people down our throats, he is best in what? in talking rubbish anyhow i guess?
Who is even this Kule, if not for this threads i swear i dont know him. He is a mediocre like Omotala.
lol omotola is mediocre? grin

hehehehehe don't make me laugh pls

you can't name top 5 producers in Nigeria today without mentioning kunle afolayan

infact to me he's number 1/2

and as for the afonjas forcing their mediocre people on you, the figures are all there for you illiterates to see
movies produced by Yorubas dominate the top ten highest grossing movies in Nigeria!!!

let me give you the list
1.) the wedding party2 produce by niyi akinmolayan is ranked first (afonja man)

2.) the wedding party by kemi adetiba is ranked #2 (afonja man)

3 &4) a trip to Jamaica and 30days in Atlanta are produced by Robert peters who is not a Nigerian

5.) fifty is ranked fifth and it is produced by niyi bamidele another afonja man

6.) okafors law by omoni oboli is ranked 6th

7.) this is the first Ibo man on the list IZU OJUKWU with 76

8.) omoni oboli again with wives on strike

9.) alakada reloaded by toyin aimaku/toyin Abraham is 9th (afonja woman)

10.) kunle afolayan's movies October 1 and the CEO share the 10th spot with half of a yellow sun by niyi bamidele (afonja men)

just one Ibo man in top 10!!!
yes it's a Yoruba affair in the top ten for real. get used to our dominance!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_Nigerian_films

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:16am On Sep 17, 2018
Creativebae:

Uncle I suggest you read my post again and understand me well before quoting..
If the statement he made came from you, it wouldn't matter...
What was he trying to portray even if he barely watches it, he should keep it to himself.
I know we have uncreative producers with dead story lines and boring concept the fact is we grow to learn and keep growing..
Even among the almighty Hollywood movies,
There are producers and directors who's done movies with dead story lines, amateur lighting position, bad camera shot, and even boring concept,,you don't see them calling themselves out..
Appreciate what you have mbok..
One love
he said he hardly watches yet you people are ranting that he doesn't watch.

who should really spend time wTching the uncreative storylines and mediocre narratives in Nigerian movies except for a few nice ones?

I regret whenever I spend data downloading Nigerian movies randomly online. it's the pure truth so I won't blame the man for making good use of his time!!!
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:19am On Sep 17, 2018
totit:
grin

I lost..really ... Somebody wrote ' I hardly ' ..but was misquoted and was even tagged ' proud ' WTF is really wrong with Nigerians mentality undecided

Gosh..!
Nigerians always find every opportunity to blast someone especially when they will give anything to be as successful as the person. the country is hard and people are looking for where to channel their anger grin
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Creativebae(f): 1:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
he said he hardly watches yet you people are ranting that he doesn't watch.

who should really spend time wTching the uncreative storylines and mediocre narratives in Nigerian movies except for a few nice ones?

I regret whenever I spend data downloading Nigerian movies randomly online. it's the pure truth so I won't blame the man for making good use of his time!!!
At least thank God you know they got nice ones..
My main point is him saying it out, no one is forcing him to watch it all of the time or even watch it at all.
I used to say same thing, but I was corrected because I am a writer and a producer..
The job is to observe and correct and not to follow other people's mistake
Don't give up on us mbok
Wait till I start producing mine, you'll enjoy it, trust me..
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by IloveToMess: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol omotola is mediocre? grin

hehehehehe don't make me laugh pls

you can't name top 5 producers in Nigeria today without mentioning kunle afolayan

infact to me he's number 1/2

and as for the afonjas forcing their mediocre people on you, the figures are all there for you illiterates to see
movies produced by Yorubas dominate the top ten highest grossing movies in Nigeria!!!

let me give you the list
1.) the wedding party2 produce by niyi akinmolayan is ranked first (afonja man)

2.) the wedding party by kemi adetiba is ranked #2 (afonja man)

3 &4) a trip to Jamaica and 30days in Atlanta are produced by Robert peters who is not a Nigerian

5.) fifty is ranked fifth and it is produced by niyi bamidele another afonja man

6.) okafors law by omoni oboli is ranked 6th

7.) this is the first Ibo man on the list IZU OJUKWU with 76

8.) omoni oboli again with wives on strike

9.) alakada reloaded by toyin aimaku/toyin Abraham is 9th (afonja woman)

10.) kunle afolayan's movies October 1 and the CEO share the 10th spot with half of a yellow sun by niyi bamidele (afonja men)

just one Ibo man in top 10!!!
yes it's a Yoruba affair in the top ten for real. get used to our dominance!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_Nigerian_films
Hehehe this one is living in fool's paradise and is saying get used to our dominance.
Nollywood is Igbo and Igbo is Nollywood.
Use that same Wikipedia check the same list from 1992 till date and tell me who runs the game. Your fantasy dominance is just laughable i swear. Only Lionheart produced by Genevieve made more money than the first ten in your list put together. When It comes to Nollywood its a no go area for Afonjas, they dont even know how to act in the first place. Kunle is a mediocre.
Genevieve remains a living god in African screens just as Khan is to Bollywood.
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Creativebae:

At least thank God you know they got nice ones..
My main point is him saying it out, no one is forcing him to watch it all of the time or even watch it at all.
I used to say same thing, but I was corrected because I am a writer and a producer..
The job is to observe and correct and not to follow other people's mistake
Don't give up on us mbok
Wait till I start producing mine, you'll enjoy it, trust me..
oh now so you have a problem with him saying it out? so we should all lie even when the facts staring at us in the face? he said he hardly spends time watching Nigerian movies and commend him for being truthful!!!
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:26am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe this one is living in fool's paradise and is saying get used to our dominance.
Nollywood is Igbo and Igbo is Nollywood.
Use that same Wikipedia check the same list from 1992 till date and tell me who runs the game. Your fantasy dominance is just laughable i swear. Only Lionheart produced by Genevieve made more money than the first ten in your list put together. When It comes to Nollywood its a no go area for Afonjas, they dont even know how to act in the first place. Kunle is a mediocre.
Genevieve remains a living god in African screens just as Khan is to Bollywood.
lol uncle where is the money lion heart has made? grin

clown

why not mention the Ibo movies that grossed more than those movies in my list?

the tale that ibos control Nollywood is a big fat lie grin you guys only control the pirated CD sector grin

mention Nigerian movies better than those ones I listed grin I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by IloveToMess: 1:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
oh now so you have a problem with him saying it out? so we should all lie even when the facts staring at us in the face? he said he hardly spends time watching Nigerian movies and commend him for being truthful!!!
Then we shall all hardly spend time to watch his too. I also commend him on that wink.
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:27am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Then we shall all hardly spend time watching his too. I also commend him on that wink.
bthw top grossing says otherwise. all his movies are in top 20!!!
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Creativebae(f): 1:29am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
He said it out, hurting other producers..
If everyone in Nigeria follows suits.
Am not sure any of his movies or other producers will sell,
There's room for criticism, at least not publicly na..
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:34am On Sep 17, 2018
kunle this is for you.

let the pained people keep wailing

Nigerian producers need to up their game

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by totit: 1:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
Nigerians always find every opportunity to blast someone especially when they will give anything to be as successful as the person. the country is hard and people are looking for where to channel their anger grin

It is really really pathetic to say the least... Quite absurd shocked.
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:38am On Sep 17, 2018
Creativebae:

He said it out, hurting other producers..
If everyone in Nigeria follows suits.
Am not sure any of his movies or other producers will sell,
There's room for criticism, at least not publicly na..
lol you call what he said criticism? you should go on popular blogs and see how fierce critics tear some Hollywood movies apart grin

I mean kunle didn't even mention any movie or make any specific reference. try and read some movie reviews and you'll pity some Hollywood producers that spent millions of dollars on the works being torn apart grin
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by IloveToMess: 1:40am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol uncle where is the money lion heart has made? grin

clown

why not mention the Ibo movies that grossed more than those movies in my list?

the tale that ibos control Nollywood is a big fat lie grin you guys only control the pirated CD sector grin

My friend this is why i hate Afonjas, they make life difficult for you with their ignorance. I have just referred you to your source and you refuse to go look it up. from as far back as 1992 till date tell me who run the game as far as Nollywood is concerned. And as for the movie better than the rubbish you posted, LOINHEART is simply the answer.
And as for the money made just an endorsement from Netflix alone gave her an undisclosed amount for the movie 'Lion heart' before premiere, which made her the first Nigerian movie to feature on Netflix, which prompted her to be invited by CNN for an interview with Richard Quest.
Genevieve remains a god to your Kunle and Omotala put together
Now tell me how many movie producer/actor in Nigeria richer that Genevieve and Rita Dominic, i'm waiting grin grin grin
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by IloveToMess: 1:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
kunle this is for you.

let the pained people keep wailing

Nigerian producers need to up their game
Let him not become the wailer soon when we boycott his mediocre movies.
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Creativebae(f): 1:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol you call what he said criticism? you should go on popular blogs and see how fierce critics tear some Hollywood movies apart grin

I mean kunle didn't even mention any movie or make any specific reference. try and read some movie reviews and you'll pity some Hollywood producers that spent millions of dollars on the works being torn apart grin
I will prefer that type..
When a viewer criticizes it publicly then there's a four storey building room for improvement..
Not a co producer or director, you call them quietly and point out the flaws. Then when they refuse to learn or improve then it's their palava, you continue to do your own and be collecting awards na. Shikina
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by IloveToMess: 1:46am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
bthw top grossing says otherwise. all his movies are in top 20!!!
Maybe
Until he made this foolish statement. His brand will be shifted from too after all they are same Nollywood.
Except for the movie LIONHEART, that one is global right now.
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:49am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend this is why i hate Afonjas, they make life difficult for you with their ignorance. I have just referred you to your source and you refuse to go look it up. from as far back as 1992 till date tell me who run the game as far as Nollywood is concerned. And as for the movie better than the rubbish you posted, LOINHEART is simply the answer.
And as for the money made just an endorsement from Netflix alone gave her an undisclosed amount for the movie 'Lion heart' before premiere, which made her the first Nigerian movie to feature on Netflix, which prompted her to be invited by CNN for an interview with Richard Quest.
Genevieve remains a god to your Kunle and Omotala put together
Now tell me how many movie producer/actor in Nigeria richer that Genevieve and Rita Dominic, i'm waiting grin grin grin
you keep shouting lion heart grin but that's one movie now. there are 7 Yoruba movies in my top ten up there.

99.99% of Nigerians haven't even seen the lion heart sef.

oga mention other movies now grin
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Jaideyone(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Creativebae:

I will prefer that type..
When a viewer criticizes it publicly then there's a four storey building room for improvement..
Not a co producer or director, you call them quietly and point out the flaws. Then when they refuse to learn or improve then it's their palava, you continue to do your own and be collecting awards na. Shikina
lol ok let's keep lying to ourselves

Nigerian movies are the best grin
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Creativebae(f): 1:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol ok let's keep lying to ourselves

Nigerian movies are the best grin
Lolzzz
I like this part..
Cheers bro..
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by IloveToMess: 1:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
you keep shouting lion heart grin but that's one movie now. there are 7 Yoruba movies in my top ten up there.

99.99% of Nigerians haven't even seen the lion heart sef.

oga mention other movies now grin

Jaideyone:

Thats what i'm answering to. And dont even start with me on list of movies cos i will gladly give you more than 100 of the that are topnotch from Igbo producers .. Remember Living in bondage, Senator, Aki and PawPaw..
You are only mentioning the recent ones from 2015.
Tell me one Afonja movie actor or maker that is richer than Genevieve or Rita Dominic..
Dont try your god in wrestling contest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:35am On Sep 17, 2018
icogb:
I like hw tis only pple dat share diffrnt view from yours dat you only go after. The only advc I hv for you is to never cross my lane. And tis a warning!
...it's...
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by herzernIsHere: 3:07am On Sep 17, 2018
safarigirl:
the funny thing is that the cast of Genevieve's movie is made up of the same actors who are in the Nollywood movies brother Kunle refuses to watch

Is it Pete Edochie, KOK, Nkem Owoh? All these people are prominent actors in Nollywood, the Nollywood Kunle does not watch. For all his top rated movies filled with actors who are more interested in speaking English than relaying emotions of characters, none have gone international. Genevieve shot a movie using a cast that Kunle would NEVER put together, with a story line that is too 'basic' for Kunle, and she got international recognition.

Genevieve made a movie with the old Nollywood and packaged it so well, Netflix bought the movie. It is not filled with intrigue like October 1st, it is not a mystery or suspense like the CEO.....it is just your good old family comedy with a little drama. Simple in its plot and humble on its cast. There was nothing extra about it.

Kunle should learn from such humility. You cannot achieve a thing when you only seek to copy other people's styles. You cannot be a Nollywood producer and be looking at Hollywood. Hollywood has their own story, stop trying to copy someone else and try to be unique. When Kunle realises that, maybe Netflix will buy something from him
DUMB LOGIC.

In the same post where you castigate Kunle for copying Hollywood, you make fun of him because none of his movies was bought by Netflix. Is Netflix owned by a Nigerian? Or even an African thing?

Don't you know the moment you commend Genevieve because her movie was bought by Netflix, you lose the moral right to criticise Kunle if he does stuff the "international way". You did not even rate Genevieve's movie based on Nigerians' acceptance rather international platform recognition.

Very dumb. . .once again!

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by DSoj(m): 5:19am On Sep 17, 2018
KUNLE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

So U expect him to watch those idumota or Ababa cheap films? To go low or go higher?
Its like expecting Dangote to be studying pure water makers instead of studying Bill Gates

Who vex make he dive.
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Exodus26: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4665739/africa- event-company

African Event Company Ltd is an Event Production and Management Company that offers solutions for technical event production ranging from Lighting, Stage Constructions and Designs, Rigging and Sound. We offers wide range services like: Event Management: Product Lunch and Activation Campaign,Equipment Hire: Light, Sound, Stage, Rigging,Special Effects: Pyrotechnics, Fireworks, Confetti etc We have a wide range of services to offer to our prospective clientele and also to other players in the industry and because of this, other operators can rely on our vast technical equipment and experience towards successful event implementation. We are familiar with most terrains in our country, cities and venue locations. We also have good working relationships with other professionals in our field so you can pick from our wide range of services knowing that we can work as a team with others to help to achieve your objective. African event company is headed by one of nigerias best event organising mind (Edward Adebisi), who believes if you can think the event we can make it happen. Contact AEC: Lagos Address : 14 B, Sasegbon St., Ikeja, GRA, Ikeja IBADAN. 27 Olubadan Ave. Oluyole Estate Ibadan, +234 802 223 4045 please do reach me on 08034978441 or email waleodunlade@gmail.com Thank you
Re: Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 17, 2018
I have said this over and over again, we need national formatting and resetting. The headline, the response from this woman and the adjoining reactions have shown vividly our poor thinking pattern. In an interview the man was asked about the impact of the poorly subtitled movies on young viewers and in his own words, He said, "... Truth be told, I hardly watch them because I am keen on watching movies that will challenge me and change my orientation about certain things. My children watch them a lot and that does not make them speak bad English." .
Now here is the issue, how poorly subtitled movies now represent the Nollywood in general and the ones that challenged him became Hollywood. Please let's not be easily fooled because that is the same way we assess and vote leaders in the country. Listen to people and use your God given brain to analyze information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Buys A Car For King Perryy As Christmas Gift (Photos) / Ireti Osayemi & Husband Bakky Adeoye Debunk News Of Marriage Crisis With New Pic / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.