Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,288 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her (667 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Following Relationship Breakup (photo, Video) / Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by strictlybiz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mrs Onyiyechi Uche is a shameless mother of four from Akabo, imo state. She recently attempted suicide when her affairs were made public.she claimed she was not happy in her marriage of several years, using that as an excuse to pursue her adulterous relationship, She had even Promised to the man that she will leave her kids and husband, who she claimed was a worthless Keke driver . Disregarding her marriage vows as well as her culture. Its such a shame because women of now are days are a disgrace to our culture and values. https://m.facebook.com/onyii.uche.16?tsid=0.10440926171617582&source=result

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by sapeleboi(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
see witch ooooooooooooooo

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by Godmother(f): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
She should have just left her marriage if she wasn't happy. And there's no point trying to break another woman's home.

It's well. May God restore and give her the happiness she seeks the right way.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by yvelchstores(f): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Naija now adays, someone can just copy Ur pics, frame up a story and bam! It becomes a hit

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by donbachi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
It is better to live ontop of a roof,than to live with a contentious woman...she's like the devil...came to steal,kill and destroy.
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by chiommy123(f): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Why are people blaming the woman only and leaving out the married lover
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by Homeboiy: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
If I will marry ...
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by dollytino4real(f): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
na wah I tire 4 dis kan news, the prick no reach or wat
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by daviesblaze(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Godmother:
She should have just left her marriage if she wasn't happy. And there's no point trying to break another woman's home.

It's well. May God restore and give her the happiness she seeks the right way.
so you are wishing her to be happy abi after attempting to destroy someones marriage undecided SMH
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
I no believe the story oooo, but make I just book space
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22am On Sep 17, 2018
woman woman WOMAN!!!!! how many times have i called you?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Lol

She's so jobless
Re: Woman Attempts Suicide When Married Lover Refuses To Leave His Family For Her by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 17, 2018
please everyone knows that the man xan never leave his family for a side chick, if he does, he will do it again with you. Simple side chick 101. But i think this thread is a campaign to sppil someones reputation, if not they wont display her pictures so obviously. So i dont believe this.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Surprising Information About Women Have Ever Read... Must Read / If Your Father In-law Slaps You / Chai, Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Don Use People Make Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.