Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (42413 Views)

2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured / 2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

dem be hypocrites na..
they said the man failed, atleast we saw his certificate, where is Buhari's certificate? we didn't see anything.
they call him dancing senator, yet Aregbe is also a dancer, a far better dancer than adeleke.. yet they dont call him dancing governor..shows how stupid some people are.

pdp are not ready to win though, bcoz they should have countered all these baseless accusations from the start.

Aregbe that has certificate, we saw how he turned osun to paradise in eight years.
people are more educated and well informed about their tactics and evil plans. that's the propaganda strategy that they were shouting last year senatorial bye election, at the end the will of the voters prevail. Aregbesola, Tinubu, oshiomole and even oyetola dance. Apc propaganda have been busted severally. let me come and be going jare. na davido. they perform in this week mega rallies.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abioo, what i just noticed so far is that nairalander politician doesn't understand what's going on in osun state. what they always analyzed on is what they see online. osun State people are not coward at all. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke was in ife south local government yesterday night campaigning for his people. most of this village dwellers doesn't have light, water and good roads too. people are not carried away with Apc lies and propaganda.
pdp are not ready to win anything ,won't be surprised to see them third...why would a serious party present a controversial person as candidate?
except for those who can think deeply, the Apc propaganda machinery has damaged his reputation beyond control.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Afamed: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
people are more educated and well informed about their tactics and evil plans. that's the propaganda strategy that they were shouting last year senatorial bye election, at the end the will of the voters prevail. Aregbesola, Tinubu, oshiomole and even oyetola dance. Apc propaganda have been busted severally. let me come and be going jare. na davido. they perform in this week mega rallies.
When will you learn Jonnyessense?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

You are a liar . I was born in Osun . And I’ve lived in Osun State all my life .
You will cry on Sunday ✌️
if you are not satisfied with distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke, please try and show up in this week
mega rallies, at least you will see distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke and what he wants to offer the good people of osun state. you will see davido for the very first time in the rally. see distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke has performed extremely well in every sector of governance. me I know dey talk much. I'm son of soil and not Ajele that doesn't know how how many months of salaries they owed the workers and pensioners. let me come and be going jare. alot of people will show their dancing skills in the rally. your propaganda doesn't hold any water ooo.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

pdp are not ready to win anything ,won't be surprised to see them third...why would a serious party present a controversial person as candidate?
except for those who can think deeply, the Apc propaganda machinery has damaged his reputation without control.
I just dey laugh, me I'm not empty chest beater that always maketh the loudest noise. Apc do more than this in last year senatorial bye election. they released series of videos on it. in all distinguish senator Ademola Adeleke won. see people are more educated and well informed about what is going on in osun state. let me come and be going jare. Abeg my people in the house, there's mega rally in this week ooooooo. featuring davido and the likes. we will all be dancing to our victory. no more sorrows, no more pains that's been incured by murderous Aregbesola's government.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2018
AreaFada2:

Help me ask them how many debates Buhari took part in the run up to 2015 election.

Buhari spent more time speaking at Chatham House in London & talking to foreign journalists abroad than he did (total of 53 minutes of speech in all his nationwide political rallies) than telling Nigerians his plans for the country.

It was to pay GEJ back for running away from 2011 debate and obj from ALL debates
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 6:55am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
everything depends on the central and west.. east is already settled btw apc and sdp..
will the west forgo their aspirations and vote Apc? I personally don't think so.. but you have adeoti also from the west and that's a problem for Pdp..
Apc will surely not win all lgs in central(boluwaduro,odootin for example) but how much can the opposition squeeze from them in central..is another thing..
sorry I don't think your candidate will be so strong to take advantage...apc machinery don finish am.. like they did to omisore four years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I just dey laugh, me I'm not empty chest beater that always maketh the loudest noise. Apc do more than this in last year senatorial bye election. they released series of videos on it. in all distinguish senator Ademola Adeleke won. see people are more educated and well informed about what is going on in osun state. let me come and be going jare. Abeg my people in the house, there's mega rally in this week ooooooo. featuring davido and the likes. we will all be dancing to our victory. no more sorrows, no more pains that's been incured by murderous Aregbesola's government.

Adeleke won based on sympathy of his elder brother, and there was no adeoti to challenge him in the west..as it now, adeoti will probably win majority of the west.. but who knows sha..

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Shegs12345:
If Anyone Of U Can Tell Me When Buhari Show Up For Presidential Debate Den I Will Blame Adeleke For Been Absent

This lazy youth sef. And he made that ignorant statement so boldly! PMB was at 2011 presidential debate but GEJ run away. So shunned 2015 debate to pay the pigs back. Obj never attend any. So pls go and get educated on issues before commenting.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

everything depends on the central and west.. east is already settled btw apc and sdp..
will the west forgo their aspirations and vote Apc? I personally don't think so.. but you have adeoti also from the west and that's a problem for Pdp..
Apc will surely not win all lgs in central(boluwaduro,odootin for example) but how much can the opposition squeeze from them in central..is another thing..
sorry I don't think your candidate will be so strong to take advantage...apc machinery don finish am.. like they did to omisore four years ago.
Abeg nairaland strategist and analyst on nairaland tweeting always makes me smile jare. as if he will votes. I just dey laugh. well davido is around in this week. Abeg don't hesitate to come ooooooo. 1% of osun state people knows nairaland, so your analysis is highly wrong here. Apc with their dancing propaganda. people are no more carried away with that.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
if you are not satisfied with distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke, please try and show up in this week
mega rallies, at least you will see distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke and what he wants to offer the good people of osun state. you will see davido for the very first time in the rally. see distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke has performed extremely well in every sector of governance. me I know dey talk much. I'm son of soil and not Ajele that doesn't know how how many months of salaries they owed the workers and pensioners. let me come and be going jare. alot of people will show their dancing skills in the rally. your propaganda doesn't hold any water ooo.
Go to hell.
Propaganda?
Do you even know what that means ?
If you don’t know . Everything you have been doing here is what propaganda means .
Suck in all the bullshit you typed up there .
You will cry on Sunday .
Same way you cried in Ekiti .
Just wait and see .

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

Adeleke won based on sympathy of his elder brother, and there was no adeoti to challenge him in the west..as it now, adeoti will probably win majority of the west.. but who knows sha..
You are very right . My brother.
Oyetola will win and there’s nothing Johnnyessense can do about it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

that's another thing that they will saying all over the nairaland. Abegi jare. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke didn't extremely well in his senatorial zone. besides it's the turn of osun west senatorial zone to produce the next governor of osun. since 1999, osun west senatorial zone have never produce the governor and the deputy governor, this is not fair at all.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Go to hell.
Propaganda?
Do you even know what that means ?
If you don’t know . Everything you have been doing here is what propaganda means .
Suck in all the bullshit you typed up there .
You will cry on Sunday .
Same way you cried in Ekiti .
Just wait and see .
why are you people after me on nairaland hmmmmm. Abeg free me now. I will never cry by the grace of almighty God, I will be dancing to victory all through. victory galore all through. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 7:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abeg nairaland strategist and analyst on nairaland tweeting always makes me smile jare. as if he will votes. I just dey laugh. well davido is around in this week. Abeg don't hesitate to come ooooooo. 1% of osun state people knows nairaland, so your analysis is highly wrong here. Apc with their dancing propaganda. people are no more carried away with that.
I wish your candidate goodluck sha.. maybe some people will vote party instead of candidate.. personally, I'm tired of apc and it's disastrous reign.. and also I got nothing against Adeleke, I don't understand when dancing became an object to be used against a Candidate, a person dancing does not mean they are incompetent,infact most politicians dance.
but for me o,Omisore or adeoti has my vote.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by AreaFada2: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Mosesm:

It was to pay GEJ back for running away from 2011 debate and obj from ALL debates
To pay back GEJ?? Those who say APC have so much obsession with GEJ might have a point.
GEJ is not 200 million Nigerians.
Anybody can decide to stay away from any debate but it is very immature and downright silly to do so becausec of much hatred for only one man.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2018
let me enlighten nairaland stranger here, they said distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a dancer, but why is that in any of pdp campaigns, Apc thugs always attack the good people that came to the rally and also the campaign team. why please? distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a thorn in their flesh. when you have the feelings of your people, you have to reach the nooks and cranny of your people. I could remember vividly in one of his local government campaigns, some community members came to narrate their ordeal that they have not see light for close to 5 years in their domain, do you know that when he heard their cries, he quickly order one of his aides to talk to their leaders of the community to purchase the new transformer. do you know that he gave them cash to purchase their new transformer they have been crying for years. people already knows who they will cast their votes for. the testimony I shared happen in one of the community in ikirun axis. we are not coward in osun state. let me come and be going jare.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2018
AreaFada2:

To pay back GEJ?? Those who say APC have so much obsession with GEJ might have a point.
GEJ is not 200 million Nigerians.
Anybody can decide to stay away from any debate but it is very immature and downright silly to do so becausec of much hatred for only one man.
talking to Apc supporters is conversing with mad people, people wey no get brain..

it was four years ago when Jonathan was accused of millitarizing osun elections to rig it...Buhari has done the same by sending more than 40000 military personnel but to an idiotic apc supporter,anything done by the lifeless one is good and not open to critique because GEJ also did the same..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

talking to Apc supporters is conversing with mad people, people wey no get brain..

it was four years ago when Jonathan was accused of millitarizing osun elections to rig it...Buhari has done the same by sending more than 40000 military personnel but to an idiotic apc supporter,anything done by the lifeless one is good and not open to critique because GEJ also did the same..
infact with the huge population of police and other security operatives they sent to the election in this year, it still doesn't stop us from casting our votes for our preferred candidate.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

some people will just be spouting trash.. a mediocre aregbe is now the best thing since sliced bread.. and omisore stand no chance?
you are surely not in the osun I am.. you think it was like four years ago when he was dehumanize by apc propaganda?
Why is it hard for you to make comments devoid of insults?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:
Why is it hard for you to make comments devoid of insults?
then stop spouting shitt.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

then stop spouting shitt.
Lol...I can see that you’re very uncouth. Because of your staunch hatred for wisdom, you don’t regard arguments and differing opinions as a good learning opportunity.
And should APC win at the governorship elections later this week, I pray God grants you the wits to manage the disappointment just so you don’t slide into depression.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

Lol...I can see that you’re very uncouth. Because of your staunch hatred for wisdom, you don’t regard arguments and differing opinions as a good learning opportunity.
And should APC win at the governorship elections later this week, I pray God grants you the wits to manage the disappointment just so you don’t slide into depression.
well I will be indifferent because I don't care about who win... we are already in big trouble in osun with our huge debts..
at least I'm better than a shitt spouter like you who worship politicians like if they are god,the only thing you are good for in your own life is doing follow follow to politicians bcoz you are a bone eater and you are satisfied with the crumbs thrown at you.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by 7lives: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2018
AhlexOfficial:
Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State was absent during the gubernatorial debate yet he won the election

Lesson: Debate is never an end but a means that doesn't necessarily guarantee success to the best of all

Look at yourself, continue to compare a SAN with F9 parallel, na you sabi.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by 7lives: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2018
KingBaba1:
who killed funsho williams? A question to Tinubu.. Omisore was taken to the court of law and he was discharged and acquitted. How can a whole Attorney general of a country be killed without knowing who killed him and we keep saying omisore as if he is the only one in this country. If he knows about it, so many people in the government then knew about it. Who killed Harry marshal and all those who have died since inception of democracy including the only opposition member of the Oyo state house of assembly not too long ago

Which USELESS kangaroo court are you talking about, you better go and ask Keyamo what went down.
It was a hatchet job by PDP to destroy AD, so don't even go there.
If this case is reopened today, Omiseka will get not less than 15 years, for being an accessory to murder.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by ufuosman(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2018
invite him for dancing competition he will show up
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Press Statement

How Rural Voters Stalled Participation at Debate

Following the #OsunDebate held on Sunday and aired by the Channels Television, we find it necessary to address members of the public on reasons for the unavoidable non-participation of the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ademola Adeleke.

It is important to state from the onset that Senator Adeleke was indeed prepared to attend the debate.The plan was to proceed to Osogbo immediately after his campaign tour of Ijesha and Ile Ife zones. We communicated as much to the organisers of the debate.

However, from one village to the other, rural voters blocked the campaign train, insisting the candidate must address them. From Ilesa zone to Ile Ife zone, the rural visitation dragged late into the night. It would have been politically suicidal to ignore voters who tropped to the road, insisting the candidate must address them.

We communicated regularly with the organisers on the above development while the campaign train was streamed live on social media. Senator Adeleke and the campaign team eventually reached Osogbo around 11pm.

The campaign schedule has been very tight in addition to the frequent attacks by opposition thugs. We find it neccesary to satisfy both urban and rural voters as we are all stakeholders in the electoral process.

Senator Adeleke is today moving to Iwo zone in a voters' mobilisation that is unprecedented in Osun's political history.

We reassure the people of Osun state that the PDP candidate is ever open and willing to market his six point agenda.This he has been been doing and will continue to do unti the day of election.

Signed

Olawale Rasheed ,
Director of Media and Publicity ,
Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by HzRF(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Kindly go to hell sir.

Why are u disturbing my mention

Wait till Saturday

Ileri esu will never come to pass in osun

No amount of iwe oru can save ur party from impending loss

I saw ur post where u claim Aregbejegbese is the best governor ever in osun

Am sure u are either one of the hooligans he term state boys or the 9800 oyes

It's our turn in west and not even 8 commissioners of police and their boys will deliver u

Will mention when we finally purge our dear osun of Ajeles next week
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by vicardino(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Clevite:

That the man Oyetola was able to answer almost infallibly offensive questions about a government in the eye of the storm and which all other candidates came all out to demarket and sell their own candidacy is a good testament to his intellectual and leadership capability.
That's really my exciting impression about him. Not every person on the defensive could have done that.

Well, I guess you couldn't have done what he did yesterday if you were in his position. I don't get impressed doing the expected but the unexpected. He's part of the system meaning he's well informed advantageously than the other candidates. He only did what's expected of him. Ain't a big deal to me though.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
HzRF:

Why are u disturbing my mention

Wait till Saturday

Ileri esu will never come to pass in osun

No amount of iwe oru can save ur party from impending loss

I saw ur post where u claim Aregbejegbese is the best governor ever in osun

Am sure u are either one of the hooligans he term state boys or the 9800 oyes

It's our turn in west and not even 8 commissioners of police and their boys will deliver u

Will mention when we finally purge our dear osun of Ajeles next week
Is anyone holding you ?
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by vicardino(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:
Whilst I actually do not have a preferred candidate yet, Oyetola is VERY MUCH likely to emerge the governor. Aregbesola’s impressive performance (vis-a-vis what we have had in Osun in time past) will rub off on Oyetola. Omisore was part of the rot in Osun and I can convincingly say he stands no chance. Adeleke? Well...he has the money to spend so “we’ll” collect from him and still vote for our preferred candidate. Plus, Adejare Bello and Omisore’s exit from PDP is a bad omen for Adeleke. PDP’s votes will be divided among Adeleke and SDP because of the sympathizers of Omisore. You may say Adejare Bello has a little followership but it could still make an icing on the cake for APC.

What impressive performance please? In what sector of the society? I tried not laying a heavy and undiluted curse on you walahi. Just two days ago, I received a call from APC secretariat in Osogbo begging me to vote for APC, I was so vexed and my way of managing the situation was just to end the call. If APC has done well and you folks are saying, why are they dialing people's numbers begging for votes? Sometimes, I wonder if truly we are all human but i've come to discover that some of us are the true seeds of the woman and some the true seeds of the serpent

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) / US Honours Mohammed Aminu Yakubu, Nigerian Soldier / Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.