Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (42370 Views)

2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured / 2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by sunto: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who loose this dog,
klax:

And when your Buhari was called for debate he accepted isn't You are mad I have told you apc to stop being stupid think before posting anything here to avoid upgrading your stupidity.

Buhari started all the mess in Nigeria politics today so why debating? Debating for what?when he(buhari) that suppose to lead by example he chicken out so no one is culprit then so bro get lost.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rayd502:
According to Oyetola Osun state generates about 800million in IGR...while the federal allocation fluctuates.

The wage bill of osun state is over 2 billion.

A reason why workers are being owed salaries.
Yes , this is very true .

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
klax:

And when your Buhari was called for debate he accepted isn't You are mad I have told you apc to stop being stupid think before posting anything here to avoid upgrading your stupidity.

Buhari started all the mess in Nigeria politics today so why debating? Debating for what?when he(buhari) that suppose to lead by example he chicken out so no one is culprit then so bro get lost.
Please don’t cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is not around cos' he's doing his campaign rallies in osun east senatorial district. they are even campaigning in the night. still his people waited for him and listen to what he wants to offer their senatorial zone.
oh what a wonderful and funny way to justify your candidate's absence in a second debate in a row by reputable organizations BBC YORUBA, now CHANNELS TV still counting....

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by duwdu: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
...superfluous post, my bad.

P34c3
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
JerryJJZ:
According to Omisore, opon-imo is a scam. Am in 100% support of this. Its a great waste of money.

Mega structure without results is wasteful..... Am beginning to love this Omisore of a guy
Of course you will love him .
Since APC is your enemy .
And enemy of your enemy is your friend

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Well I give him credits because he was on the defensive all through. Questions directed to him didn't allow him to talk about his own plans but defend Aregbe's policies.
Boss thank u very much, now u r getting wat am insinuating on. Oyetola performed remarkable, initially I don't him but his level of intelligence is unimpeachable

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by shrimati(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Adeleke actually went to dance! The guy cannot afford to jeopardize his ambition by coming for the debate, that will expose him, it's not a dancing competition. Seems Omisore was more comfortable in the debate than others.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by anaton(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
redsquare:
Very dull and uninteresting debate. Only Omisore impressed me. The rest were just yarning rubbish. You need to watch Anambra debate to really understand how a debate should look like with the likes of Chidoka and Obaze.

Anambra home of intellectuals and billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by kayzat: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
I laughed at people praising Omisore's performance. The man is an experienced politician and he's always been in politics all through his life while Oyetola is more of a technocrat and a baby politician.

It's even easier been on the offensive and blowing out grammars as you like than defending a government just getting out of financial crisis.

14 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by GambaOsaka: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

Boss thank u very much, now u r getting wat am insinuating on. Oyetola performed remarkable, initially I don't him but his level of intelligence is unimpeachable

I didn't really know much about him before now, but I was impressed. It was easy for Omisore to attack him, but he calmly answered the questions with reasonable facts. He also has this leadership skill of confidence and was also unshaken by the various questions. Very few people would have survived in his shoes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Clevite(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=Florblu post=71259446

Can someone please tell this Oyetola to stop talking about his years of experience?
[/quote]
Why should he? It's is one of the most marketable criteria as far as leadership in corporate or public entity is concerned.
Experience is the best assessment of leadership capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
kayzat:
I laughed at people praising Omisore's performance. The man is an experienced politician and he's always been in politics all through his life while Oyetola is more of a technocrat and a baby politician.

It's even easier been on the offensive and blowing out grammars as you like than defending a government just getting out of financial crisis.
yes u are right bros
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Florblu(f): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

Oyetola talking about his years of experience ke? Bros is like u r not watching dis debate. Unlike Adeoti that was boasting of his experience as if he has ever held any prominent position before

Guess you were throwing tantrums when he was singing about his years of experience.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by bender79: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
redsquare:
Very dull and uninteresting debate. Only Omisore impressed me. The rest were just yarning rubbish. You need to watch Anambra debate to really understand how a debate should look like with the likes of Chidoka and Obaze.
My thoughts exactly! I was wondering if they crop was a true reflection of the intellectual capacity of osun people. The Omisore that is praised up and down for his performance at the debate wasn't even aggressive enough with the amount of facts he had. Overall a very poor debate, no aggression. poor depth of knowledge and solution but its up to osun people.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Florblu(f): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=Clevite post=71260641][/quote]

Yet he doesn't know the amount they are Owing staff
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Teaser4(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
lots of mumus here, I don't know when nigeria's election turn to USA own, debate ko seminar ni... 95% of the voters no even watch am.. person wey skip am sabi wetin e dey do. debate o jawo. if you like blow grammar from now till next year you go enter your toilet. debate my ass... PDP all the way... Imole dey... we dey ground here...you go hear am soon

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Same way he was absent the last time, are you sure that man is not intentionally running away from debate?

A mere looking at him convince me that his IQ is very low. Even his F9 parallel are fake ones.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by DonVikings: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is not around cos' he's doing his campaign rallies in osun east senatorial district. they are even campaigning in the night. still his people waited for him and listen to what he wants to offer their senatorial zone.
A self confessed ipob Jhew from Alambra has become a self apointed spokesman of an Afonja guber aspirant. grin grin

Iboes are funny creatures. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

I didn't really know much about him before now, but I was impressed. It was easy for Omisore to attack him, but he calmly answered the questions with reasonable facts. He also has this leadership skill of confidence and was also unshaken by the various questions. Very few people would have survived in his shoes.
Bros u r get it all, this guy ( Oyetola) defend an administration that was devoid of subterfuges. I was really impressed
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
bender79:
Honestly, they osun state contestants sound dumb.

What is the name of your state again? Loser!
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

"What will you do about the less privileged? "
The man dey talk sex education... Lol
Make I keep quiet make dem no talk day I dey disrespect elders.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

"What will you do about the less privileged? "
The man dey talk sex education... Lol
Make I keep quiet make dem no talk day I dey disrespect elders.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by laidol(f): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rayd502:
Out of the 5 aspirants only 3 are present for the debate.

The dancing Senator is visibly absent.

Dancing senator obviously has nothing to say, call him when it's dancing time.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by DonVikings: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
modath:

See excuse? Must you comment? cheesy cheesy

P.S... I'm bookmarking this for posterity sake.. wink
To even think that punk is from Alambra Redmud Ville is mind boggling. grin

Who appointed as Heeeebow Jhew as Adeleke's spokesperson? grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Hotfreeze: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
DonVikings:
A self confessed ipob Jhew from Alambra has become a self apointed spokesman of an Afonja guber aspirant. grin grin

They are funny creatures. grin

Their destiny is to serve others na.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by divinelove(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Adeleke failed to show up for today's debate and wailers are not saying anything.

did buhari debate in 2015 yet won

did fayemi debate yet won

debate is useless in Nigerian election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Abeyjide: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

oh what a wonderful and funny way to justify your candidate's absence in a second debate in a row by reputable organizations BBC YORUBA, now CHANNELS TV still counting....

he went in search for his WAEC result.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Clevite(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
ednut1:
Am ashamed for my state. Only omisore get sense der
No, not Omisore only. To be frank Omisore and Oyetola stood out in the debate. In fact, to my mind I'll give it to Oyetola.
You know why? He was the only one among the candidates that had issues to be assessed and criticized, being in the government currently under evaluation.
Even almost all the questions raised by the moderator had to do with the performance of his government. He was practically there to be opposed by all under candidates.
Yet he still was able to answer questions with no flop whatsoever, in my candid assessment. It's not easy to be on the defensive side.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Archbishop88: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
How will he attend? When it's not occasion to dance. Misplace of priority every way.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by oodualover: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
klax:

Shut your dirty ibotic mouth up! Jonathan did not attend 2015 debate but you flat.head supported didn't you?
Shameless flat.head

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja / Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.