Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (42362 Views)

2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured / 2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by AK481(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
I hope buhari will not use this as an excuse not to debate against saraki or atiku,as the case may be .if the time comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by oshe11: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Honestly watched the debate but got uninterested and switched the channel....

If na Channel wan conduct the presidential debate aswell, then I won't blame Buhari if he doesnt show up

Thats not a debate. Its more like someone asking people questions and then they answer without facts and figures but the most painful thing is that the person asking the questions can't counter them because he also lacks facts and figures......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Clevite(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Florblu:

Yet he doesn't know the amount they are Owing staff
I think he was just being politically smart in answering that way. However, how much his government is owing is a matter of record which his being able or unable to know off-hand doesn't affect, actually.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Venici: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
As much as I'm against APC winning in Osun, I would never advise anyone to vote for a candidate who is clearly running away from a public debate. Adeleke has lost my support. People like this are usually intellectually empty. The same reason is why you'll never see Buhari in such a place. If baba is unscripted, he clearly has nothing sensible to say.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Dicksonpal: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Well I give him credits because he was on the defensive all through. Questions directed to him didn't allow him to talk about his own plans but defend Aregbe's policies.
you guys are so funny, the way you guys defend mediocre ehn, no be here, omoluabis

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by vicardino(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Clevite:

No, not Omisore only. To be frank Omisore and Oyetola stood out in the debate. In fact, to my mind I'll give it to Oyetola.
You know why? He was the only one among the candidates that had issues to be assessed and criticized, being in the government currently under evaluation.
Even almost all the questions raised by the moderator had to do with the performance of his government. He was practically there to be opposed by all under candidates.
Yet he still was able to answer questions with no flop whatsoever, in my candid assessment. It's not easy to be on the defensive side.
why should he answer with flop? Isn't he part of the present APC government? If you are being asked questions about your present place of work, won't you be able to defend or answer the questions without appearing as a flop??

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Iamzik: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Only the certificateless candidate is absent undecided undecided undecided

Just like the NEPA bill bubu back in 2015 and presently he is still running away from debates

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Iamzik: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Adeleke failed to show up for today's debate and wailers are not saying anything.

Bubu did not show up in 2015 debate at national level zombies kept mute

Bubu is dodging 2019 debate in advance and zombies think its OK but seem to have problems with Adeleke.

Your hypocrisy is like peak milk.... It's in you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by KingBaba1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rayd502:
Who killed Bola Ige?

A question to Senator Omisore...
who killed funsho williams? A question to Tinubu.. Omisore was taken to the court of law and he was discharged and acquitted. How can a whole Attorney general of a country be killed without knowing who killed him and we keep saying omisore as if he is the only one in this country. If he knows about it, so many people in the government then knew about it. Who killed Harry marshal and all those who have died since inception of democracy including the only opposition member of the Oyo state house of assembly not too long ago

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by GambaOsaka: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dicksonpal:
you guys are so funny, the way you guys defend mediocre ehn, no be here, omoluabis

I'm just expressing my own opinion.... I didn't even say I'm voting him. Its either him or Omisore.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by oluwasegun007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
bender79:
None Sir! They keep mumbling abi Spoken English is the problem? Maybe they should debate in Yoruba

you're xoxo correct....

the last governorship debate I watched was that of anambra, very interesting debate

this one is so boring.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Dicksonpal: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

I'm just expressing my own opinion.... I didn't even say I'm voting him. Its either him or Omisore.
I wish the people of osun state , best of luck In the forthcoming election.. Omisore might just win even though he had committed atrocities in the past,...
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by budusky05(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Such a shame
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Florblu(f): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Clevite:

I think he was just being politically smart in answering that way. However, how much his government is owing is a matter of record which his being able or unable to know off-hand doesn't affect, actually.

And if experience is the best way of assessing leadership capacity, I wonder why Nigeria is still the way it is.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Clevite(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
vicardino:
why should he answer with flop? Isn't he part of the present APC government? If you are being asked questions about your present place of work, won't you be able to defend or answer the questions without appearing as a flop??
That the man Oyetola was able to answer almost infallibly offensive questions about a government in the eye of the storm and which all other candidates came all out to demarket and sell their own candidacy is a good testament to his intellectual and leadership capability.
That's really my exciting impression about him. Not every person on the defensive could have done that.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
folly22:

Sincerely, he is so on point
Folly22 ,how market tongue tongue
Thank god we go rest small now . cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
kayzat:
I laughed at people praising Omisore's performance. The man is an experienced politician and he's always been in politics all through his life while Oyetola is more of a technocrat and a baby politician.

It's even easier been on the offensive and blowing out grammars as you like than defending a government just getting out of financial crisis.
so if he performed well, people should say the opposite, and some idiotss still like your dumb post.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Arinurode: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
F9 parallel to become gov! How can he attend debate, It is easier to twerk with his cousin than to engage his fellow aspirants, omasheeeooo! For the want of a shoe the horse was lost, bloody nicoompoops.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by cactus1549: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Being present or absent during debate does not guarantees u victory during the polls cool cool[b][/b]
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by afezy110(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
If you are interested in maoing bitcoin 100% free on telegram. check my signature
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Slurity(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Its a debate and not a dancing competing. He who has no brain don't debate
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by funshint(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyetola all the way!!!
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by folly22(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Folly22 ,how market tongue tongue
Thank god we go rest small now . cheesy tongue tongue
Have I been given you sleepless night?
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
folly22:
Have I been given you sleepless night?
Yes , sweetheart smiley
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by folly22(f): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Yes ó, either of the two. We can't vote for continuity of suffering.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
folly22:
Yes ó, either of the two. We can't vote for continuity of suffering.
Oyetola will win ,sweetheart.
There’s nothing you can do about it
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by deomelo: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yes, sure !

He was absent for most of the time during his secondary school leaving certificate exams decades ago

Why change now

grin

lmao..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by folly22(f): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Yes , sweetheart smiley
Am not responsible for the sleepless night, be truthful for once please

You are thinking that I have been banned abi? See u
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by folly22(f): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Oyetola will win ,sweetheart. There’s nothing you can do about it
Yes, he will win in his local government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead / Supreme Court Justices And Their Retirement Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.