Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 (23041 Views)

Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020 / Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
dejt4u:
you know nothing Jon Snow

Call me anything you like, you are a confirmed hacker cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be uploaded on Monday before 6pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
New questions for the week to be released by 5pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by blackfish(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
nelsonoba:
New questions for the week to be released by 5pm today
. @nelsonoba. I noticed an observation today on the score ranking board that the first person that submitted today "Segun Adekunle1" used just 1 min 16 secs (76secs) to answer 20 questions and got 17/20

76secs to solve 20 questions and get 17correct on an online platform is shocking to me except there is a foul play

you can check things out to confirm my observation
thanks

although I maybe wrong at the longrun but I just want you to be aware of this
thanks

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
blackfish:
. @nelsonoba. I noticed an observation today on the score ranking board that the first person that submitted today "Segun Adekunle1" used just 1 min 16 secs (76secs) to answer 20 questions and got 17/20

76secs to solve 20 questions and get 17correct on an online platform is shocking to me except there is a foul play

you can check things out to confirm my observation
thanks

although I maybe wrong at the longrun but I just want you to be aware of this
thanks

You be mumu, those questions are just too easy, you don't need google for those questions except where they asked of copper's symbol
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
omoowo8888:

You be mumu, those questions are just too easy, you don't need google for those questions except where they asked of copper's symbol
lol . the copper symbol is also a simple question to science-based students .

but you no suppose call the guy mumu
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
matex97:

I'm not a science student angry grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wen I dey Unilag, dem dey give us 30 mins for 70 questions on CBT. The guy na real mumu grin grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
matex97:

omoowo8888:
Wen I dey Unilag, dem dey give us 30 mins for 70 questions on CBT. The guy na real mumu grin grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for this week to be released on monday before 6pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Today's questions to be released at 2:05pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
nelsonoba:
Today's questions to be released at 2:05pm
Please,i participated in the question & answer,but i can't see my result o.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:23pm On May 05, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be uploaded on Monday before 8pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:23pm On May 06, 2019
This week's questions to be released at 5:30pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Anonymous29: 6:54pm On May 06, 2019
nelsonoba:
This week's questions to be released at 5:30pm

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:54pm On May 12, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the new week to be released before 8pm on Monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 3:43pm On May 13, 2019
Today's quiz to be released at 7:45pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:36pm On May 19, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions to be uploaded before 8pm on monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 6:11am On May 20, 2019
Hello, I'd like to participate in the quiz. May I know where the questions are posted?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 6:45am On May 20, 2019
nelsonoba:
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions to be uploaded before 8pm on monday
Please why will I participate in the quiz,I will be congratulated for successfully participating,but my score would not be uploaded?This is not the first time this is happening.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:25am On May 20, 2019
Gorioye:

Please why will I participate in the quiz,I will be congratulated for successfully participating,but my score would not be uploaded?This is not the first time this is happening.

Do something about the phone you use. I see no reason why your phone keeps creating that error when some other people's phones does not do the same. Because of you, I decided to use my phone to test the quiz to see if i will experience the same thing, but I dont. Most other people don't as well. So find an alternative phone or use a PC
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:26am On May 20, 2019
aceOpace:
Hello, I'd like to participate in the quiz. May I know where the questions are posted?

Follow the link at the beginning of this thread. The steps are listed there and they are straightforward
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:26pm On May 20, 2019
The quiz will now be released at 9:35pm. This is the last quiz for Season 2. Season 3 begins at the end of June. Within this time, I shall be devoting some time to address some loopholes in the system that has enabled some hackers and cheats to keep getting access to the questions before the quiz is released for everyone to start
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:18pm On May 26, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced.

Season 3 begins at the end of June. Between now and then, the quiz app shall be redesigned and fortified against hackers who have been cheating the system.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Smadeinc: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
This my thread of before before ,nelsonoba how u dey na grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
Smadeinc:
This my thread of before before ,nelsonoba how u dey na grin

Lol! The new season starts on Sunday 1st July at 6pm. Everything has been revamped in the way the quiz is structured. It will now be like forcing an elephant through the eye of a needle for any of those hackers. This time around, true knowledge will be put to test grin grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
nelsonoba:

Lol! The new season starts on Sunday 1st July at 6pm. Everything has been revamped in the way the quiz is structured. It will now be like forcing an elephant through the eye of a needle for any of those hackers. This time around, true knowledge will be put to test grin grin

July 1 is monday

I saw chemistry on the website, that is not fair because not all of us are science students
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
quickberry:

July 1 is monday

I saw chemistry on the website, that is not fair because not all of us are science students

Life itself is not fair. Good things sometimes happen to bad people and bad things sometimes happen to good people. This is why you have Google and Duckduckgo to consult. It is open book quiz.

The first set of questions for Season 3 will be uploaded on Sunday, June 30th as from 6pm.

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2019
nelsonoba:

Life itself is not fair. Good things sometimes happen to bad people and bad things sometimes happen to good people. This is why you have Google and Duckduckgo to consult. It is open book quiz.

The first set of questions for Season 3 will be uploaded on Sunday, June 30th as from 6pm.

Life is fair in this respect, you can't expect an accounting student to be examined in engineering math. Let there be a level playing field for all.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2019
quickberry:

Life is fair in this respect, you can't expect an accounting student to be examined in engineering math. Let there be a level playing field for all.

It's still not fair in this case. If you can make the sun to shine only on good people and not on many of our wicked politicians, I will believe your case

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
nelsonoba:

It's still not fair in this case. If you can make the sun to shine only on good people and not on many of our wicked politicians, I will believe your case

I'm talking about quiz and exam here and not politicians and sun...just tell us u don't want non science students to participate.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
quickberry:

I'm talking about quiz and exam here and not politicians and sun...just tell us u don't want non science students to participate.

Ok. I don't want non science students to participate. I have now told you. I hope that makes you feel better now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

(Forum Game) Artists Names In Alphabetic Order / Know Your Magic Number. / Brain Teaser: Which Cup Will Get Filled First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.