Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (45854 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by dotedote: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
If or not he is responsible for the boy's upkeep, it's not everybody's issue but his. The lady should woman-up & fix herself to fix her son.

amaniro:

Let him show us some proof he takes care of his children. How can he be so silent against such huge allegations??!

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Darligold(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
hmmmmmm

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by NobodyKnows(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Wizkid is the last person you should fight with on social media...

The guy "ignores" for a living.

This lady is just pained! You rubbish his image online yet you want him to hold you dear to his heart...

You can only decide for the baby now... in 18-20 years... he (king Ayo) will be louding himself as Wizkid's second son.

Btw since he isn't one of the #balogunboys, why don't you change his name? grin
Wow, Are you sure you’re a female? shocked
I wish I could like this a hundred times mehn!
This is nothing but the truth!
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Tedpgrass: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
akdjr:
Imagine if wizkid was not a superstar. This babe will call WizKid small boy.

He won't be in her vicinity or radar..

Have you heard of any preggie woman calling out some broke-assed man on SM..
They don't forget contraception when they are with men with no "starry" future, no matter how good the bedmatics may be..

Behaviours like this...
It just gives women a bad tag

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by abilereggie: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
When it comes to collecting free money they fail to realize the are feminists....

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Imyourex(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Choi!! See d kain Kpekus wey dis small panla dey ignore, wey he suppose put am one side dey swim as he like.

Wetin consign me sef?
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by abula112(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chinny024:
It really hurts kwanu!!!..
How can someone be an online dad?
What did she saw in him in the first place..
Demmmmmn.. Some girls are really funny and desperate.. shocked shocked
I bet anyone, these children will grow up with hatred and anger against him.....
Children follow the footsteps of anyone who nurtured and suffered for them.... grin grin
Birds of same feather, gold diggers

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by rainbow333(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Am proud of you so much my son
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by ola12(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wow, really dissapointed with 90% of posts on this thread, nigerian youths really think like this?, even females??. Wtf

Why would anyone support an irresponsible man, I dont dig, were you all brought up in homes where your father didn't contribute to your wellbeing, and are you all ok with that?. No matter how developed we get, a man with a child gets to take care of that child, even if it was unplanned. Some said she should take complete responsibility for the training of the child, which I dont understand because wizkid is still alive, not disabled, not sick, not poor.

Smh for the youths on this forum angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by janejive(f): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who sent her message?
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Wow, Are you sure you’re a female? shocked
I wish I could like this a hundred times mehn!
This is nothing but the truth!

Lol, sure I am smiley

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by hidee20(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sisijetue:
This lady should stop disgracing herself jare...independent mum don't raise an eyebrow
A guy's money should be a plus not your main source of income. What if you are a widow Abi widows don't raise kids ni
Anyway problem țìé niyen grin

O need lati fi social media le,gbe apoti ti garri e ko bere sini yan.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Slimsly100(f): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
See everybody dey here dey drink para for eizzy headache while him dey where him dey dey look una
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

This lady is just pained! You rubbish his image online yet you want him to hold you dear to his heart...

You can only decide for the baby now... in 18-20 years... he (king Ayo) will be louding himself as Wizkid's second son.

Look........sense will not kill you jare!!!
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by romenna: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol.
Pained bitch.
Wizkid is obviously smarter than you and he knows wat u actually came for that's why he gave ur son his unique name.
Go wherever, the boy's name will locate the family whether you approve or disapprove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by DaddyNimo(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chinny024:
It really hurts kwanu!!!..
How can someone be an online dad?
What did she saw in him in the first place..
Demmmmmn.. Some girls are really funny and desperate.. shocked shocked
I bet anyone, these children will grow up with hatred and anger against him.....
Children follow the footsteps of anyone who nurtured and suffered for them.... grin grin
so if dangote suddenly appears and says he's ur real dad, u won't move to his house? you will be angry he abandoned u abi? be talking like ote there.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by wiloy2k8(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
iammo:
funny guy, you don't pay their school fees or feeding allowance and you post their pics? wakanda love is that. the irony of life; the kids may grow up liking their superstar dad over their Mom. Absentee fathers always showup in future preaching repentance and forgiveness. their peers in school are going to mock them and wonder if they are truly wizkid's kid or just a regular poor kid, with an internet lousy mom... I see some comments of some people supporting irresponsibility from both party. soon you shall start raising kids, and understand the frustration, and the expenses.

and u believe this shit ... nigaa

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Look........sense will not kill you jare!!!

Loool, amen o!
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by DaddyNimo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
ola12:
Wow, really dissapointed with 90% of posts on this thread, nigerian youths really think like this?, even females??. Wtf

Why would anyone support an irresponsible man, I dont dig, were you all brought up in homes where your father didn't contribute to your wellbeing, and are you all ok with that?. No matter how developed we get, a man with a child gets to take care of that child, even if it was unplanned. Some said she should take complete responsibility for the training of the child, which I dont understand because wizkid is still alive, not disabled, not sick, not poor.

Smh for the youths on this forum angry
na your type girls dey scam like mumu, your wife fit even bring her lover come user your roof call am him cousin to you...ure too dull to know when a lady is lying...u talk like a teenager dat doesn't know life. so cos she gave birth to him he should will her his wealth abi? ode okunrin

5 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Jaqenhghar: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Im surprised you are a woman and saying this.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by anyicash(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hahahaha dis one wan act DANTE
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
After giving her money for the child upkeep she will use the money to buy jeans,and Mary k.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by okenwaa(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

He ignores for a living.......but when he decides to reply,,,hmmmm

Aunty Linda can attest.

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Im surprised you are a woman and saying this.

Don't be...
being a lady shouldn't make me biased.

Aren't we all entitled to our opinions? Take your gender talk outta here please.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
okenwaa:

He ignores for a living.......but when he decides to reply,,,hmmmm

Aunty Linda can attest.

Lol, I just hope he doesn't reply.

There isn't a need for it
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by okenwaa(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Lol, I just hope he doesn't reply.

There isn't a need for it

Nah he won't.....he only replies who he knows is not seeking for attention.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
okenwaa:

Nah he won't.....he only replies who he knows is not seeking for attention.

Yexactly! 100%

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Jbronze: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
And to you wizkid isnt taking care of his son. If really the girl was a good omen, endorsment for the fall om her a Starboy babe

Smh for the youths on this forum angry[/quote]
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
amaniro:

Let him show us some proof he takes care of his children. How can he be so silent against such huge allegations??!
not everything needs to be replied. He owes no one any explanation of what's going on. There's a court order for wizkid to pay a certain amount of money for child support. I don't think wizkid would disobey a court order. His lawyers and management will advice him against it. We all know how women abroad always cook up lies because they know their society will automatically favor them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.