Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (45849 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2018
Ehiscotch:
What rubbish is this again? For you all to believe that Wizkid won't pay for his children's school fees, really?

These girls think Wiz is some gold mine and I don't blame them, he let himself into them without protection, now they gave birth and haven't thought of how to raise their own kids they are busy looking for child support that's equivalent to Chris Brown's.

Woman, I'm glad you know something like "Child Support" exists; you should also know "Single, Independent mothers" exist. These women raise their children without depending on their father - which is not bad- but still he/she is their responsibilty. You dress him up in fancy designers for the gram and you still rant about wiz not paying school fees. You probably want him paying a very high tuition - well, ofcourse, his dad is wizkid.

Wiz, I do not believe any dad would want an uneducated son so I am sticking my head out for you on this.

This man, this Spartacus, is taking this issue, personal.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Airforce1(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Rextayne:
So this account is still roaming free right? after I reported to the mods, I see.

Wetin I do ?

Some people are untouchable, and I top the list .
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2018
He is a kid for crying out loud. U expect a kid to take care of a kid?
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:

Wetin I do ?

Some people are untouchable, and I top the list .
Ehn so you done become celebrity now abi you dey pay those brokeass mods now
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Airforce1(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Rextayne:
Ehn so you done become celebrity now abi you dey pay those brokeass mods now

Seun is my boy
Go dig
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:

Seun is my boy Go dig
When he gives you a long ass ban you will know how far.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Modarun(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Lol. Yoruba men are the worst kind of people to be a Baby mama for. See how they treat there wives let alone a baby mama. My dear you haf ebtered one chance. The worst thing is the child will always want to identify with their Celebrity Dads. Davido is different though, his grand mum was Igbo so he has Nnwanfo blood. Igbo men dnt leave their Side children without care.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by iamHighDee(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2018
I've seen some of the comments here and I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that some Nigerians dont have common sense. The main reason why some of these girls run after and try to get these super stars to impregnate them is solely because they want to use them as an avenue to fund themselves. This has been the latest trend, especially with foreign ladies.

Let's be very honest with ourselves. The foreign legal system favors women more and they have turned it into a regular business. When a woman splits with her husband, she would most likely get half the networth of that particular individual, and if she has a baby? Child Support shoots over the roof.

The mistake these Nigerian ladies make with Naija artistes is our legal system doesn't allow for such. It would surprise you that some of these ladies that have had kids for Wiz and Davido had no prior agreements with them to get pregnant for them. The art of seduction would make even the strongest man bow sometimes and then, they take advantage of being called a famous star's baby mama, hoping to feed off the position.

Let's take a second to think about it. Do you think someone like Davido, whose father has been a billionaire since before he was born, would have issues sponsoring 50 kids financially if he wanted to? Or even Wizkid, who is worth billions, would have issues paying child support? It's these ladies that ask for nonsense from them. Nigerian men are not dumb.

Don't believe everything these devils say, brethren, and teach your kids to be more responsible. My 5 kobo on the matter.

nairalaila:
Wizkid’s second babymama, Binta Diallo, who before now claimed that the singer owed her $18,000 for child support, has stated that her child is not part of the Balogun family

Wizkid’s second babymama who was reacting to an Instagram page created for the singer’s children, said Wizkid can follow the page and show fake love to his son, but never bothered to follow his son’s account or be a father to him.

https://lailasnews.com/my-child-is-not-part-of-balogun-family-wizkids-second-babymama-blows-hot/

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by bleskid: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Mtchew
Because he didn't dash you money .

The child will grow, proudly showoff his dad and love his dad like you love money .

u no get sense ..
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Airforce1(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2018
bleskid:
u no get sense ..

Is that so shocked
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by marv1: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Desperate baby mama. ..
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Chinny024(f): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2018
DaddyNimo:

so if dangote suddenly appears and says he's ur real dad, u won't move to his house? you will be angry he abandoned u abi? be talking like ote there.
I cannot and would never jeopardize my happiness and self esteem to Dangote or whatever ...Material things adds Little dime to your life span...There is nothing to be compared with balanced equation..
Dad + mums love keeps one going smoothly..
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2018
gare:

You are on point, change the name and forget the money, you dont want the name, but you want his money, hmmm, it does not work that way babe.

That's it!
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Israel17: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2018
Would love to share a good News with my Fellow Nairalanders
ILR CASH​
Get residual income into your bank account without stress. With this account you invest and get returns on your investment. We have weekly and monthly plan. Investments are made in units at ₦5000 per unit.
Weekly Plan​
- When you invest ₦5000 (1unit) you get ₦325 every week for 28weeks. You can invest in as many units as you wish.​
Monthly Plan​
- When you invest ₦5000 (1unit) you get ₦1500 every month for 7months.
You can invest in as many units as you wish.​
ILR COOPERATIVE​
Do you want to start/expand your own business, built a house, buy a car or fund a project? The answer is ILR Cooperative. It's a cooperative scheme. You contribute into the scheme monthly for 6months. Then, we give double of your 6months contribution as loan. You pay back in 12months without interest and no collateral. After repayment, you either collect another loan or get back your initial contribution. Eg. If you want 1.2m, you contribute 600k in 6months and we give you 1.2m and you pay back in 12months.
ILR SHOPPING​
Load your house with foodstuffs, toiletries, provisions, beverages with ILR Shopping plan. This is shopping investment with returns either in 3months or 7months to pick items from our supermarket. In this you don't get cash. You invest in multiples of ₦5000. ₦5000 = ₦2,900 monthly for 3months or ₦1,450 monthly for 7months.
₦10000 = ₦5800 monthly for 3months or ₦2900 monthly for 7months.
₦15000 = ₦8700 monthly for 3months or ₦4350 monthly for 7months.
You just place order for items worth your returns. We bring your order to you or you come to our SuperMart to pick them.
ILR EDUCATION​
Now the stress of paying school fees is over with ILR Education Plan.
For nursery, primary & secondary schools, you invest 1st term school fee of you wards with us 3months (90days) before resumption. When school resumes, we pay 1st, 2nd & 3rd terms fees directly to the school.
For tertiary institutions, you invest half of the fee with us 3months (90days) before resumption and we pay full when school resumes or after 3months.
For more details call:09072260605/08132748178
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Ryocaj(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Sisijetue:
This lady should stop disgracing herself jare...independent mum don't raise an eyebrow
A guy's money should be a plus not your main source of income. What if you are a widow Abi widows don't raise kids ni
Anyway problem țìé niyen grin
I don't think u r Nigerian.. Nigerian girls no get dis kind sense..
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by DaddyNimo(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Chinny024:

I cannot and would never jeopardize my happiness and self esteem to Dangote or whatever ...Material things adds Little dime to your life span...There is nothing to be compared with balanced equation..
Dad + mums love keeps one going smoothly..
if she had wanted a mom plus dad equation for her son, she wouldn't have become a baby mama
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by seangy4konji: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2018
But why is everybody complaining about wizkid only?

2 of d baby mamas complain he is deadbeat please what's wrong with wizzy

He should man up now.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Chinny024(f): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2018
DaddyNimo:

if she had wanted a mom plus dad equation for her son, she wouldn't have become a babyl mama
Being baby mama is her business but the guy in question should take up his responsibilities....
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by DaddyNimo(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2018
Chinny024:

Being baby mama is her business but the guy in question should take up his responsibilities....
his responsibility is to his child not the useless biitch
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by GetCofOProperty: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2018
This should be more than embarrassing to Whizkid.

Meanwhil, Y'all should check my signature, read my threads and connect with us... We are the reputable firm, the go-to professionals in Real Estate/Property Deals!
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Chinny024(f): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
DaddyNimo:

his responsibility is to his child not the useless biitch
Whether he likes it or not... They are his responsibility... It's advisable to zip up if you can't face the consequences... shocked shocked wink[quote][/quote] smiley
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Yea, barca fan all day, every day!

Champion league start today with us......hope we win the trophy dis year......
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by rainbow333(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZe7Z_22okw&t=6s

Watch this funny comedy title =how girls react to strangers � � (xpliot comedy)
Every girls needs a rich man why?�
like, share and drop a comment after watching
but don't forget to click on subscribe ����
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by rainbow333(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) / Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.