Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (45855 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Harry00(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
undecided your child, his cum so its 50:50 oya say your aza
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by salford1: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Which one be wizkid's boys again. Naija youths sef.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by shegra58: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Wetin dey do this Binta abeg help me ask her wetin this small pikin don chop for him life wey wizkid go dey owe you $18,000 wink wink

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by okenwaa(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Yexactly! 100%

He knew Linda was famous already that was why he decided to finish her......at first Linda thought she had bullied him to silence, little did she know d@ Wizzy was warming up for her. And another thing is he doesn't come with all these regular clap backs,,he'll always come with all these types that we used in primary school lol.........

Just like he told DammyKrane that the only thing he has is his "twitter verification"....that if he wants the fame,he should come and take it. grin grin
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2018
okenwaa:

He knew Linda was famous already that was why he decided to finish her......at first Linda thought she had bullied him to silence, little did she know d@ Wizzy was warming up for her. And another thing is he doesn't come with all these regular clap backs,,he'll always come with all these types that we used in primary school lol.........

Just like he told DammyKrane that the only thing he has is his "twitter verification"....that if he wants the fame,he should come and take it. grin grin

Looooool... Wizkid is just mean...
Seems like you're his Sunday Are grin grin grin

I like Wizkid tot! Do you?

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by okenwaa(m): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Looooool... Wizkid is just mean...
Seems like you're his Sunday Are grin grin grin

Lol....i like him but definitely not his Sunday Are. grin grin

I like his hustle spirit.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2018
okenwaa:

Lol....i like him but definitely not his Sunday Are. grin grin

I like his hustle spirit.

Lol, alright!
Have a good night rest.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Looooool... Wizkid is just mean... Seems like you're his Sunday Are grin grin grin
you a barca fans?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by okenwaa(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Lol, alright!
Have a good night rest.

You too dear.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2018
olagbola55:

you a barca fans?

Yea, barca fan all day, every day!

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Jaqenhghar: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Don't be...
being a lady shouldn't make me biased.

Aren't we all entitled to our opinions? Take your gender talk outta here please.
Its not gender Im talking about nice try though
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Daeylar(f): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2018
These women are really angry with wizkid.

Wizkid, stop being a useless man, take care of your kids. This isn't about wizkid vs Binta, nor binta wanting him or his money, as misogynists here are trying to make it seem like.

This is about wizkid's refusing to take care of his child for whatever useless reason he deems is right.

There is no excuse for WizKid's Actions towards the child. He can be angry with binta all he wants. But he has to take responsibility. He created that child. He owes that child the world, irrespective of who the mother is.

Nairalanders need to stop applauding deadbeat dads
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50am On Sep 17, 2018
iammo:
funny guy, you don't pay their school fees or feeding allowance and you post their pics? wakanda love is that. the irony of life; the kids may grow up liking their superstar dad over their Mom. Absentee fathers always showup in future preaching repentance and forgiveness. their peers in school are going to mock them and wonder if they are truly wizkid's kid or just a regular poor kid, with an internet lousy mom... I see some comments of some people supporting irresponsibility from both party. soon you shall start raising kids, and understand the frustration, and the expenses.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
a man should do what he CAN to support his children.... i hear wizkid gives her $1K, isnt that enough for school fees etc?

also let us get something straight.... whether he pays school fees or not, that certainly shouldnt be a reason for a child NOT to love their parents. that child should love his parents equally (whether they contribute for their school fees or not). only a very deluded person would expect a child to hate their father simply because he was absent or couldnt provide. you look down on repentant father and forgiveness but isnt it what your holy book teaches you to do?! bloody hypocrite!

even if that man is the most irresponsible man on earth, that certainly shouldnt be a reason for his children to stop loving him. children should love their parents regardless of the rubbish their good for nothing mothers tell them.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by dominique(f): 2:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Mtchew
Because he didn't dash you money .

The child will grow, proudly showoff his dad and love his dad like you love money .

The same way you would have proudly loved ad showed off your father if he had neglected you for most of your life? It's comments like yours that is giving wizkid and all the other deadbeat fathers hope that the children they neglected will grow up one day and start bonding with them. See how Segun Arinze's daughter thoroughly disgraced him on social media last year when he wished her happy birthday on instagram? That's how children of nowadays "proudly" relate with their deadbeat parents. Even Dele Alli's father who no do reach one has been completely cut off by him. Continue to give Wiz hope that the children he's neglecting will grow up one day and start looking for him.

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by grandstar(m): 2:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Sisijetue:
This lady should stop disgracing herself jare...independent mum don't raise an eyebrow
A guy's money should be a plus not your main source of income. What if you are a widow Abi widows don't raise kids nin
Anyway problem țìé niyen grin

She has every right to be angry (Read 1 Timothy 5:8

Tuface baby mama's no complain, Flavour no complaints, Davido no complaint about money.

Na Wizkid we just dey hear. It speaks volumes
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Airforce1(m): 3:15am On Sep 17, 2018
dominique:

The same way you would have proudly loved ad showed off your father if he had neglected you for most of your life? It's comments like yours that is giving wizkid and all the other deadbeat fathers hope that the children they neglected will grow up one day and start bonding with them. See how Segun Arinze's daughter thoroughly disgraced him on social media last year when he wished her happy birthday on instagram? That's how children of nowadays "proudly" relate with their deadbeat parents. Even Dele Alli's father who no do reach one has been completely cut off by him. Continue to give Wiz hope that the children he's neglecting will grow up one day and start looking for him.

I'm talking of "Mega Super Star" dad you're talking of Dele Ali dad and Segun Arinze ..
Who know those ones apart from their family members and few Nigerians?

Why is binta diallo the only baby mama making so much noise out of the 3 baby mamas in wizkid's life if not for her greed and selfish interest?

Shola Ogbudu was wizkid's first baby mama and you don't get to see her talk down on the star boy because of money for his son's (boluwatife) upkeep except when wizkid don't get to "Visit" the child for months .. which we all know it's because of his busy schedule .

Why is Binta diallo all about the money and spot light hungry??

If she thinks the money wizkid sends to her monthly for their child upkeep isn't enough, Then make she find work so that she go join her salary with the money wizkid sends to her to give her son the kind of life she wants for him.

After all they said 'Two heads are better than one ".

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by powerr: 4:12am On Sep 17, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

/Checkout our robust Blogs for sales..

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by gare(f): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Wizkid is the last person you should fight with on social media...

The guy "ignores" for a living.

This lady is just pained! You rubbish his image online yet you want him to hold you dear to his heart...

You can only decide for the baby now... in 18-20 years... he (king Ayo) will be louding himself as Wizkid's second son.

Btw since he isn't one of the #balogunboys, why don't you change his name? grin

You are on point, change the name and forget the money, you dont want the name, but you want his money, hmmm, it does not work that way babe.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Jennifer89(f): 5:37am On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Mtchew

The child will grow, proudly showoff his dad and love his dad like you love money .

Don't mind her she carry belle because she thought she will be cashing out mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by stuffs4me(m): 5:39am On Sep 17, 2018
What manner of daftness is this.

You want Balogun money but you don't want your son to be part of Balogun.

Stupeed hoe.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by MummySilver: 5:44am On Sep 17, 2018
Davido and Flavor, you guys rock! Please, lecture Wizkid on how to own up to his responsibilities.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Exodus26: 5:45am On Sep 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4665739/africa- event-company
African Event Company Ltd is an Event Production and Management Company that offers solutions for technical event production ranging from Lighting, Stage Constructions and Designs, Rigging and Sound. We offers wide range services like: Event Management: Product Lunch and Activation Campaign,Equipment Hire: Light, Sound, Stage, Rigging,Special Effects: Pyrotechnics, Fireworks, Confetti etc We have a wide range of services to offer to our prospective clientele and also to other players in the industry and because of this, other operators can rely on our vast technical equipment and experience towards successful event implementation. We are familiar with most terrains in our country, cities and venue locations. We also have good working relationships with other professionals in our field so you can pick from our wide range of services knowing that we can work as a team with others to help to achieve your objective. African event company is headed by one of nigerias best event organising mind (Edward Adebisi), who believes if you can think the event we can make it happen. Contact AEC: Lagos Address : 14 B, Sasegbon St., Ikeja, GRA, Ikeja IBADAN. 27 Olubadan Ave. Oluyole Estate Ibadan, +234 802 223 4045 please do reach me on 08034978441 or email waleodunlade@gmail.com Thank you
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 17, 2018
When people cannot correctly communicate with each other, the result is something like this. Wizkid needs to man up. He needs to take care of his kids and call this woman into a room to talk things out. An angry woman is a noisy one. Ignoring will only make his life miserable, mebbe not even now but later. All these things....his kids will read them online themselves, the internet never forgets

He should take a cue from davido...I don't hear any of his women screaming
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by zabuur: 6:06am On Sep 17, 2018
Just coz he's rich, famous and to some people has it all doesn't mean it'll be like dt forever. What makes you all supporting wizkid here think the boy won't be a bigger star in a profession he chooses.

Similar things have ended up careers of bigger stars.

For both parents...... "it's never too late to make a u turn on a bad road"
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Allosaurus: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2018
Nothing can stop Ofêmmanu from having multiple sex partners and littering bastards everywhere. It's their culture.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Mtchew

So this account is still roaming free right? after I reported to the mods, I see.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2018
iammo:
funny guy, you don't pay their school fees or feeding allowance and you post their pics? wakanda love is that. the irony of life; the kids may grow up liking their superstar dad over their Mom. Absentee fathers always showup in future preaching repentance and forgiveness. their peers in school are going to mock them and wonder if they are truly wizkid's kid or just a regular poor kid, with an internet lousy mom... I see some comments of some people supporting irresponsibility from both party. soon you shall start raising kids, and understand the frustration, and the expenses.
These men especially in Nigeria do this especially when the child is a girl because they know in the future" , last last na dem go still collect bride price " . I have seen six cases like that and it's very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by israelmao(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Genetically or verbally?
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by AllahSWT: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Mtchew

you never can tell
don't be too sure
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by masseratti: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Mtchew

lolz I tìrẹ for her ooo, this is a lesson to others, being a baby mama does not mean he has to foot your bills if he is not married to you.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by soviete(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2018
DaddyNimo:

na your type girls dey scam like mumu, your wife fit even bring her lover come user your roof call am him cousin to you...ure too dull to know when a lady is lying...u talk like a teenager dat doesn't know life. so cos she gave birth to him he should will her his wealth abi? ode okunrin
no mind the idiot jare...olosi ni grin grin soon they will now say women are wicked
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by kernel001: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Wizkid is the last person you should fight with on social media...

The guy "ignores" for a living.

This lady is just pained! You rubbish his image online yet you want him to hold you dear to his heart...

You can only decide for the baby now... in 18-20 years... he (king Ayo) will be louding himself as Wizkid's second son.

Btw since he isn't one of the #balogunboys, why don't you change his name? grin

A man's first responsibility is his family. If he fails in that, he's worth nothing to the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress / Davido's Female Dancers Pose With Snakes During Video Shoot In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.