Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? (13396 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by sleemzy96(f): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
junbi:

Wow! Awesome
Can we be friends cheesy I may need to tap in to ya ministry!

Oya naw, send me a mail or drop yours so i can get across to you. There is love in sharing
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by junbi(f): 4:15am On Sep 18, 2018
sleemzy96:

Oya naw, send me a mail or drop yours so i can get across to you. There is love in sharing

I'll pm you cheesy
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Tankado: 4:33am On Sep 18, 2018
I quit already. I left it all - the fat paycheck, the posh office, all-expense paid travels, and the glamour and glitz of finance.

I loved my job. Or rather I thought I did. It took one TED talk for me to realize that I only loved the money, and the attention it brings.

The root of depression is actually having as part of your job description certain tasks you only endure because of the money.

These days I can work on my research projects for 18 hours a day without a bore. A man can never be depressed when doing what he loves.

2 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Goddyss(m): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Ademat7(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
sleemzy96:

Graphics design. white board animation. I also work with startups. I am currently participqting in the digital marketing internship by hotels.ng . I am also taking a free pyton course on edx. I am considering data science
Where do u reside?
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by sleemzy96(f): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2018
Ademat7:
Where do u reside?
Lagos State
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Ademat7(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2018
area in lagos?
sleemzy96:

Lagos State
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by sleemzy96(f): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2018
Ademat7:
area in lagos?
Ketu/Yaba
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by sleemzy96(f): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Yuletide25:

you are absolutely correct!
going to the University now in Nigeria without having a skill is not advisable at all, due to the increase in unemployment rate in this country, I just feel as if I am also regretting while I made such mistake..

Bro, it is not too late. It won't just be as fast as it was supposed to be.
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ezechinwa:
I love my job, luxury to travel all over the world for Tech conferences, also work closely with a team of developers in USA ( can’t mention names here). Although my salary isn’t as big as you would imagine but career growth is fast here and I am a very young Nigerian!!! Btw I am a senior software developer.

But the downside, I work almost every time, can’t remember when last I watched TV or took my girl friend out, sometimes I read or stay up all night due to time difference and addiction to learning more
Andela?
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by OlawaleBammie: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2019
kellz0:
If you don work for Chinese people before, you go know the meaning of depression and frustration!!! This people are just naturally weaked and heartless!! Imagine my Chinese boss once told “since you became a production supervisor, you haven’t sacked anyone!!! So you want to tell me that all of them are good or you don’t know your work?? Thank God for delivering me from the hands of those demons!!!

Fuccck salary work!!!!

Ahahaha Sack the oga himself na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / How To Meet Your Heroes And Get Them To Partner With You In Career / Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.