Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,998 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? (13395 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by bayocanny: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Opynion:
I ain't having enough task that befits my qualification. I only crave for more experience which am not getting. Pay is little but I'm not complaining, boss is equally nice - the only reason am still here
bro abeg any opportunity at your working place, am a fresh graduate, I'm tired of staying at home abeg, i just need some experiences and little motivation.
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by bayocanny: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2018
MissOpe:

But for how long will you get to cuddle.....
until he impregnate that innocent girl lol grin
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Kingjames(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2018
my babe of 24years that leaves with give me headache everyday that it has started affecting my productivity at work.

many sexual partners here and there and come home any times she likes from were she works at MR. Bigs

asked why; and she will look me in the face to tell me no one can stop her from whatever she wants to do except she is ready to stop. She has not talk to me this way before...

So sad right now.

Downcast

worried

emotionally disturbed right now at work
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Kingjames(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2018
more than depressed. But the cause starts from home and not necessarily the work environment

My babe of 24yrs that stays in my place to be closer to her office is giving me migraine

She goes out anytime she likes, comes back anytime ..sexual partner here and there and this 'shit', is giving me emotional trauma

and when I asked her, she will look me in the face and tell me that no one could stop her from doing anything she wants unless she decided to stop. HSE has never talk to me this way for the past 3months she has been with me . What nonsense!

now this thing has started affecting my productivity at work right now...

so sad
downcast
emotionally down
worried
all because I love her so much
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2018
junbi:
99% depressed
Dishonest job description and confused organization
I wish today is Friday embarassed

You are so right angry

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by boyjo: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2018
flyca:
I don't like my job that much. Pay is good, environment is good, working conditions are good, my colleagues are good but my job is not challenging. 70% of the time I'm not busy with company work. This is a job I would have loved if I had tasks to do everyday.

I am the only foreigner in a company of 700 staff. My supervisors do not deligate duties to me (not out of hate o). Well, maybe they do, but..... Maybe it would take a while before they'll really get used to me. But I feel so different and so lonely.

The food is different, enjoyable atimes, the people are different, their general lifestyle is different.

I wish I can go home where is the home sef? cry

Please don't quote me. I'm fine here. And I'm already strategizing my next move smiley

You must be working in an oil Company. smiley
My best days at work is when I am doing tasks.
Why? Because the day go just dey go fia fia fia grin
I feel ya pain Sis, take heart grin
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by boyjo: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2018
Offpoint:
My workplace is my bed and my PC is my tool...and my sanity and peace of mind is intact.

Reasons for not longer interested in working under someone:

*Anger issues "I slapped my manager twice, fought my boss once, punch my co-worker in the face for lying against me, pushed my boss wife down a staircase for insulting me in the presence of a client[ police station we ended later"
was once placed at customer care desk, and that lasted for just 2 hours (I really don't wanna talk about what happened, but some customers are pain in the azz.. rude, inpatient, uncultured, egocentric, psychos, frustrated souls etc)

Don't judge me, I'm introvertic in nature, I can endure shít for long but once I've had enough... Hell has no fury like a pissed offpoint.

If you're reading this, get any IT or just any reasonable skill- get a business idea, don't just rely on another man's job cuz your future is not promised and your sanity you may lose.

Don't wanna talk about marketing department of some firm with unrealistic target like I was supposed to force people into buying what they don't need. they'll budget 20 naira for advertisement and expect 5 billion.... nonsense.

Abeg na for one work place you do all that one? grin
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Blankstare(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2018
eworker:
Its never the task of the job itself that generates the avoidable stress, but the organizational aura in the work place - which differs from one organization to another. In most cases, its the people you work with that make or mar your interest on the job. If you happen to be working around "horrible people", there will be no meeting of the minds and this will give you constant worry or stress.

http://freebulksmscredits..com

God bless you! For me, this is the angle, colleagues and co-workers determine how much job satisfaction you derive. I work in government ministry filled with some old hags and complacent youth who believe they av reached the zenith of their ambition, no drive, no positive idea, Just collect salary every month and head home.. Brain dead people who are only good at backbiting and gossiping. Can't wait to vamoose from that place... God Pls answer my prayers!

5 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by InductordeHenry(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2018
I do the most depressing type of work ever (Sit and watch, then write). Each time I remember work, I feel so depressed, the pay is nothing to go home with, man power wasted for more than 12 hrs. I mean am underemployed cos what I do currently is beyond my level cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Blankstare(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Kingjames:
my babe of 24years that leaves with give me headache everyday that it has started affecting my productivity at work.

many sexual partners here and there and come home any times she likes from were she works at MR. Bigs

asked why; and she will look me in the face to tell me no one can stop her from whatever she wants to do except she is ready to stop. She has not talk to me this way before...

So sad right now.

Downcast

worried

Change her na.... Abi she be goddess?

2 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by boyjo: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2018
anayolity wow, I give God praise then, thank You LORD.
I lurrrve my job.
My company is warm, it`s got a human face; I lurrrve the CEO, my Director, my Colleagues...
I look forward to Mondays. grin grin
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by smeag0l(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2018
I work for arguably the best company in Nigeria and one of the best companies in the work but I still don't find satisfaction. Not because of the pay or work environment and ethics (all are excellent ) but there is this additional satisfaction you get from being on your own and not having to wake up by 5a.m daily.

4 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Kingjames(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2018
Blankstare:

Change her na.... Abi she be goddess?
tanks bro. I will pray and try. just that I was right in the middle of the web-love
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Offpoint: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2018
boyjo:

Abeg na for one work place you do all that one? grin

Na work place, i too dey vexgrin
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by willbayo(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2018
Kingjames:
more than depressed. But the cause starts from home and not necessarily the work environment

My babe of 24yrs that stays in my place to be closer to her office is giving me migraine

She goes out anytime she likes, comes back anytime ..sexual partner here and there and this 'shit', is giving me emotional trauma

and when I asked her, she will look me in the face and tell me that no one could stop her from doing anything she wants unless she decided to stop. HSE has never talk to me this way for the past 3months she has been with me . What nonsense!

so sad
downcast
emotionally down
worried
Are you sure you're okay?

2 Likes

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Kingjames(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2018
willbayo:
Are you sure you're okay?
pls I just need elderly advice bro
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by SimonMagau: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2018
tongue
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by ImaIma1(f): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Pipedreams:
Its monday morning and am motionless. God when will you make me financially free? My work depresses me no rest even on saturday. Banks should take it easy on front office staff abeg. What i hear daily is Target this and that, fee this, profit that. My female boss always shouting and threatening daily cos of mad pressure from above. Chai its a new week God gimme strength. embarassed

I feel you...plus those countless storms on Saturday...MPR, EMS. The targets are enough to reduce one's lifespan because of thinking.

I am glad to be free from the shackles of banking.The "armed robber" salary isn't worth the mental and general stress especially when you are in the branch.
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by mablie(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2018
Blankstare:

God bless you! For me, this is the angle, colleagues and co-workers determine how much job satisfaction you derive. I work in government ministry filled with some old hags and complacent youth who believe they av reached the zenith of their ambition, no drive, no positive idea, Just collect salary every month and head home.. Brain dead people who are only good at backbiting and gossiping. Can't wait to vamoose from that place... God Pls answer my prayers!
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by ODOGWUAFRICA(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Kingjames:

So sad right now.

Downcast

worried

Bro tears came out of my eyes when I read your post. I can imagine your struggles, be strong and possibly part ways with her. everything is not for everyone!
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Kingjames(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2018
ODOGWUAFRICA:
Bro tears came out of my eyes when I read your post. I can imagine your struggles, be strong and possibly part ways with her. everything is not for everyone!
tanks bro
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by blaqroy: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2018
The most annoying thing is office romance, I saw myself crushing on a staff,finally understood me and started loving me but because I don't have much thing doing here I end up imagining about my busy crush all day,I keep falling each day,need a new job, my job is cool, but the salary is poor,new to separate t
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by djfabmusik(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2018
I am enjoying every moment of my job but sometimes i get pissed off because of gossip, eye service colleagues and a disobedient junior colleague... all the same i am greatful, i get paid on time and i work just weekends.

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by ayobarmy(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2018
As a printing machine operator, I enjoy every minute I spent on the machine, but the organization of the company am currently working makes me want to go back to sleep every morning, I operate a big machine but still nothing to show for it, I am just sick and tired of this place.....

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2018
ImaIma1:

I feel you...plus those countless storms on Saturday...MPR, EMS. The targets are enough to reduce one's lifespan because of thinking.

I am glad to be free from the shackles of banking.The "armed robber" salary isn't worth the mental and general stress especially when you are in the branch.

Hehe EMS. Where u in diamond bank before? I worked there before my current place. I wan die for there. Stressful bank
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by djfabmusik(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kingjames:

so sad
downcast
emotionally down
worried
. that is what we call stupid love, leave that babe and move on. how go dey do smel smel for wan yeye girl wen more than 200,000,000 girls full for street. u no fit force her to love u, d only way a relationship can work is wen she love u willingly from her heart, dating her will keep giving u heartbreak because u love her more than d way she love u which she don't.

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by kofo844: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
anayolity:
Getting a job is not easy but when you finally get one , finding happiness in that job is another thing, sometimes you work until you are emotionally depressed and just want to quit even when you don't have another job waiting for you, from toxic boss to bring scammed of your initial job description, you just end up losing your mind.

How depressed do you really feel at your place of work.

please share your experience.

Happy Monday to everyone!!!

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, crazyman, 1forall
Frictional unemployment everywhere
I resigned last month.... The woman almost killed me with work.... Make i rest first before i look for another one. Thank God I saved a little to fall back on
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Kingjames(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
djfabmusik:
. that is what we call stupid love, leave that babe and move on. how go dey do smel smel for wan yeye girl wen more than 200,000,000 girls full for street. u no fit force her to love u, d only way a relationship can work is wen she love u willingly from her heart, dating her will keep giving u heartbreak because u love her more than d way she love u which she don't.
you are dead right bro... I love this babe much more than she loves me. Have been trying to let go of the much accumulated feelings I have for her-but finding it difficult. If only God could help me out of this, I will forever remain greatful. have never felt this class of love before
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by djfabmusik(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kingjames:
you are dead right bro... I love this babe much more than she loves me. Have been trying to let go of the much accumulated feelings I have for her-but finding it difficult. If only God could help me out of this, I will forever remain greatful. have never felt this class of love before
. if you really mean to leave dat relationship right now, delete her number, block her from all social media and then lock ursef in d room and cry ur ass out then say to ursef from today i no go ever let love mumu for women even if she b miss world. if u do all dx tin watch she go cm back dey beg u, she go surprise how u cm get sense and courage to leave her.

1 Like

Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by boyjo: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Offpoint:

Na work place, i too dey vexgrin

Oh oga, you no answer me well naw.
I say weda na ONE work place you do that one.
Them wait make you slap colleague then later you come slap Boss wife then another day you come beat the Boss, beat your Manager another day?
Na so them like your beating.
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Offpoint: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
boyjo:

Oh oga, you no answer me well naw.
I say weda na ONE work place you do that one.
Them wait make you slap colleague then later you come slap Boss wife then another day you come beat the Boss, beat your Manager another day?
Na so them like your beating.
you believe say e fit be one work place? na different places naw
Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
ayobarmy:
As a printing machine operator, I enjoy every minute I spent on the machine, but the organization of the company am currently working makes me want to go back to sleep every morning, I operate a big machine but still nothing to show for it, I am just sick and tired of this place.....
which printing machine do you operate, cord or half cord?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / How To Meet Your Heroes And Get Them To Partner With You In Career / Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.