Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth (18985 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by herlarho(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
sad So wetin concern us if she die Na your wife go first die? Abi we no go die one day?? Nonsense
i swear u are the 1st oloriburuku I will see today......
u are just heartless.. were eyan

1 Like

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Mizwisdom(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2018
D1zion:
May her soul rest in peace. But nobody said anything about why she wasn't taken to hospital in the first place after given birth to a premature baby. She was supposed to be in the hospital not home. Why are some people ignorant of things like this. He is a graduate & should know better, no matter his field of studies. You kept her at home until die Minute before rushing her to hospital. In this modern world of ours. Haha.

Also, the lady kept begging him to spend the night with her. Maybe she wanted him to see how she was being treated. Another thing I find weird is the fact that she kept praying that his family won't get tired of her after only 2 weeks of illness. How come he noticed she needed to be taken to hospital while the ones looking after her never mentioned her worsening state of health?

1 Like

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by ankpaone: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
sad So wetin concern us if she die Na your wife go first die? Abi we no go die one day?? Nonsense
just imagine if it were your wife!
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by movetoca: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

Stop talking with sentiments mr man. Death is a natural plaque bound to happen to everyone. So what's the big deal in someone dying when we all pray to die quickly and make heaven?
Chai. Who did this thing to you. Oya place your right hand on your head and say after me. Father, Anywhere they buried my sense,uproot it now by fire. Oya prayyyyyyy
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Pataricatering(f): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Btruth:
It is well. Only God knows why she has to passed on. Accept my condolence.

........imagine an eulogy from a husband to a good wife, meanwhile some women had made their homes so difficult for their husbands to come back to. Some has even stabbed their husband to death.
and husbands have not made their wives miserable ? More men kill their wives than women kill their husbands due to domestic violence and men make their wives more miserable because of their cheating and philandering ways - pls shut up if you have nothing useful to say ! Woman hater !

3 Likes

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by enemachris(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

Stop talking with sentiments mr man. Death is a natural plaque bound to happen to everyone. So what's the big deal in someone dying when we all pray to die quickly and make heaven?
I dnt really know you in person, but i must tell u that am so disappointed in you. You think u r smart isn't it? Dont worry u will remember this day.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by pauldanielch: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
sad [s]So wetin concern us if she die Na your wife go first die? Abi we no go die one day?? Nonsense
dear nota must u comment on every stuff online, be reasonable for once.

1 Like

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Azam101: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
If you don't know what to type why can't you just scroll up than displaying ur stupidity?
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by savageee(f): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2018
opmoore:
This Write up can only be appreciated by those that has lost a loved on...I lost My Wife and Son on the Same Day...It has been multiple Sleepless night...Life will continue...But only u knows where ur shoe pinches...I develop High Blood Pressure due to the Loss...Now on Medication ...Forever. It is a BITTER PILL to SWALLOW. May this not be anyone portion In Jesus Name. AMEN.
your story changed my mood, can't say i know how it feels like cos hv got no experience about it, so sorry for ur lost
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Gkemz: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Every pregnant woman is so fragile. Women go through a lot during pregnancy. It's not easy at all to pass through the process of child delivery. That's why i respect them for the sacrifices they make. A young and newly married lady passed on in a hospital during child delivery and i couldn't control my emotions even though the baby survived.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by CioAngels(f): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
You are
really nothing but a toddler. There are children with compassion, but you, you must be a sadist. Why?
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by CioAngels(f): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Priscy01:
University of Maiduguri graduate, Muhammad Sani took to Facebook to share a heartbreaking tribute to his wife, Hauwa, who died on Friday, September 7th, 2018, 16 days after she suffered a stillbirth.

Sani and Hauwa got married on 23rd December, 2017, after courting for eight months.

Read below;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9821/man-pens-heartbreaking-tribute-to-his-wife-who-died-16-days-after-she-suffered-a-stillbirth.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
So sad, may the Almighty give you the strengthen to bear the huge lose. Such a short union but was filled with beautiful happiness and memories. May you find happiness and peace again. May God accept her soul.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2018
CioAngels:
You are
really nothing but a toddler. There are children with compassion, but you, you must be a sadist. Why?

No matter how hard you try, i can't date your type. So look for your class young girl
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Eazeee(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2018
opmoore:
This Write up can only be appreciated by those that has lost a loved on...I lost My Wife and Son on the Same Day...It has been multiple Sleepless night...Life will continue...But only u knows where ur shoe pinches...I develop High Blood Pressure due to the Loss...Now on Medication ...Forever. It is a BITTER PILL to SWALLOW. May this not be anyone portion In Jesus Name. AMEN.

I truly understand ur pain brother. I have equally lost my wife as a result of complications from CS some years back & till date I still feel d pain of her demise even though I have remarried. I don't think it can ever be d same again no matter how I tried, d memory keeps flashing. sometime I wished I have never met her b4 but its my cross and I have to move on. Just move on sir

2 Likes

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by CioAngels(f): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2018
opmoore:
If only sorry will bring them back, but it is just that, that is what we say to console the bereaved. Opmoore, sorry you lost your two most cherished, may God continue to give you the strength to live. May such never happen again in your life time. God will send to you someone and children that will stay with you in your life time and give you greater happiness than the first. Stay blessed.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by summerky: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

Savage no pity at all
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by CioAngels(f): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2018
cvibe2:
So Sad.

Rip.

Doctors treat, God heals.
But when our doctors in Nija tell you to start praying
instead of treating or during treating, know that there is negligence somewhere.
You are very correct, as most deaths in the hospital is due to doctor's carelessness, nonchalantly attitude of you cant teach me my job. They know they have committed offence, they hide their mistakes as is their right to kill. They are forever killing patients by stupid mistakes.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by JamesTPhillips: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by thorpido(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2018
CioAngels:
You are very correct, as most deaths in the hospital is due to doctor's carelessness, nonchalantly attitude of you cant teach me my job. They know they have committed offence, they hide their mistakes as is their right to kill. They are forever killing patients by stupid mistakes.
Cool down with this doctor bashing.
In this case was it the doctor's fault?How can an educated person keep his wife that just suffered a stillbirth at his family house especially when she complained of pain and worsening condition?
He took her to the hospital when there was little or nothing they could do.What do you want the doctors to do than do whatever they can and ask him to pray?Of course they knew she was going to die and it was a subtle way of telling him.

1 Like

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by estellyn(f): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
may her soul rest in perfect peace. hmmm..
Priscy01:
University of Maiduguri graduate, Muhammad Sani took to Facebook to share a heartbreaking tribute to his wife, Hauwa, who died on Friday, September 7th, 2018, 16 days after she suffered a stillbirth.

Sani and Hauwa got married on 23rd December, 2017, after courting for eight months.

Read below;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9821/man-pens-heartbreaking-tribute-to-his-wife-who-died-16-days-after-she-suffered-a-stillbirth.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by trumpcoat(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rest in Peace to the dead,it takes people who have ever lost a loved one to know the Worth of death,you have daddy and mummy, you have wife or husband you are lucky,that does not mean you should comment as if there's no blood in your veins please, may God comfort the bereave
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Shayba(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
May Aljannatul firdause be her final abode and may Allah SWA give you the fortitude to bear the lost. Ameen cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by oluphunmy(f): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
TheGreenLand:
So emotional!
So sad.
May her beautiful Soul Rest in Peace.

This is one of the most painful thing that could happen to a human being.
Do accept my condolence Bro.
God will make you smile again.
SAD!

Stay strong. Wow ������
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Btruth: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pataricatering:
and husbands have not made their wives miserable ? More men kill their wives than women kill their husbands due to domestic violence and men make their wives more miserable because of their cheating and philandering ways - pls shut up if you have nothing useful to say ! Woman hater !
.......and why are you pained? If you have a problem with your husband, go and seek for help.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
oluphunmy:

Stay strong. Wow ������
I actually quoted someone that it happened to sis.
I told him to stay strong too.

That bad and sad incident will never ever be our portion in life.
AMEN.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Evacroft: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
TheGreenLand:

May your wish be granted!

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.