Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth (18979 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Auxtin85(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
sad So wetin concern us if she die Na your wife go first die? Abi we no go die one day?? Nonsense

You must be a Fulani man, so wicked, no human feelings
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by yusufhaji(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
sad So wetin concern us if she die Na your wife go first die? Abi we no go die one day?? Nonsense
savage. U are spotted. Idiot
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by innocential3032(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2018
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by 9japrof(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2018
Take heart brother.... The good die young
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by LadySarah: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2018
Rip ma.
With all these the man will still marry a new wife in less than two mths though that memory of your first wife/love will linger for life.

My mum went to condole with a 2nd time widower,the only thing he kept shouting was his first wife who died in early 2000.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by romololu: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2018
May her soul rest in peace. So painful
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Btruth: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2018
It is well. Only God knows why she has to passed on. Accept my condolence.

........imagine an eulogy from a husband to a good wife, meanwhile some women had made their homes so difficult for their husbands to come back to. Some has even stabbed their husband to death.

1 Like

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by fatstan1: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:
God! This is the most painful loss. cry
Condolences
I suspect VVF complications from circumcision though

Circumcision? Please explain.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by LadySarah: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2018
opmoore:
This Write up can only be appreciated by those that has lost a loved on...I lost My Wife and Son on the Same Day...It has been multiple Sleepless night...Life will continue...But only u knows where ur shoe pinches...I develop High Blood Pressure due to the Loss...Now on Medication ...Forever. It is a BITTER PILL to SWALLOW. May this not be anyone portion In Jesus Name. AMEN.

Sorry sir,its hard but you have to be strong for them.
Pls don't hide under'you are a man'and bottle your feelings.
Make the holyspirit your friend,he is the comforter
Talk to a friend,take evening walks,cry if the need is overwhelming.
I won't say time will heal it but it will be lighter.May God grant those your beloved a peaceful sleep.
Pm me if you need someone to talk to.

1 Like

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Jaideyone(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
gtfo

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Peacemaker5128: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
so you are also idiotic pig of biafraw
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2018
It takes a lot to make me cry... Can't believe i shed a tear before reading this through cry
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by columbus007(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2018
this is a very emotional tales,but there has been several warnings regarding when to marry and when to start making out,this girl is little and her pelvics is still not open,you killd her you paedophile .

1 Like

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Proffdada: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2018
fatstan1:

Circumcision? Please explain.
female circumcision
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Ogbuefienubiaka: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

What a life you are living. So sad!!!
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by eedrissa(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2018
my deepest condolences bro
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by jazzykhm(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Sorry bro, it very painful I couldn't believe I can cry on anything I read on nairaland, I couldn't even hold It. Is very sad to loose someone Lyk dat, a lady Lyk dat is very difficult to find in dese our century. Na only to slay den sabI.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by D1zion: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2018
May her soul rest in peace. But nobody said anything about why she wasn't taken to hospital in the first place after given birth to a premature baby. She was supposed to be in the hospital not home. Why are some people ignorant of things like this. He is a graduate & should know better, no matter his field of studies. You kept her at home until die Minute before rushing her to hospital. In this modern world of ours. Haha.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by tolguy(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
oh God save nairaland from mad ppl
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by adaoshi(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2018
All this while that she was in pain, he should have taken her to hospital. He waited until her condition became serious. Sometimes we are the cause of our
misfortune. RIP to her. Your dead was caused by the carelessness of your husband

2 Likes

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2018
TheGreenLand:

What a devilish soul!
Dead brain!!

Ohhh! Why did you give the guy the attention he desperately wanted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2018
miracood:
RIP.

hit LIKE if u love ur MOM...

You're not wise at all. Rubbish
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:
God! This is the most painful loss. cry
Condolences
I suspect VVF complications from female circumcision though

You may be right, bros. That thing is really a problem up north.

1 Like

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by excel101(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

Stop talking with sentiments mr man. Death is a natural plaque bound to happen to everyone. So what's the big deal in someone dying when we all pray to die quickly and make heaven?
Please don't mind them, like you said "death is a natural plaque bound to happen to every one and that its no big deal" but the goodnews is that you're next on the line, So you can make heaven.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Damseldammie(f): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2018
So pathetic but I pray to God to grant her eternal rest & give you the grace to bear the fortitude created by her sudden departure
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Maghan37: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
This person is worst than d devil.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by shaklisco(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
one day you will understand better.
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by Witnes: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2018
One thing I sensed on d write up is that d guy is educated but had Hausa illiteracy mentality. Ur wife had a stillbirth, sick instead taking her to hospital immediately u took her to ur family home until her situation worst and got out of control u now know hospitals existed and was immediately rushed to intensive care to know her condition was extremely on worst stage,,,guy blame urself 4negligence

4 Likes

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by fxx2: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2018
It is a pity.

We all have to die some day, an I believe it was her time.

But,

ADVICE!

With improvement in medical sciences today, such death could be prevented.
Report such, and related conditions to medical experts.
Though they may not be 100% trustworthy, their assistance could save lives.

And,
If you can, do not let ANYONE die in your presence with tears. That is the ONLY LAST.
Give them HOPE and ENCOURAGEMENT even if you are doubtful.
That really is the meaning of Resting in Peace.

Everything else, including TRIBUTES are only for us the living (selfishness you may say) and CANNOT help the dead in any way.

Take heart brother.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by PrincessYargana(f): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Sorry for ur lost bro,may her soul rest in peace
Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2018
It's not easy losing loved ones, each time one remembers how unique they were it makes one cry, each time one sees their pictures one gets depress cos they won't be their in one's future.

I wish the woman was taken to the hospital sooner than they did....this story is a sad one and got me teary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth by yemifez: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Is it only me that noticed the wife wasn't taken to the hospital until she was in a critical condition? Assuming they had presented earlier in the hospital, she might just have made it. This fact pains me more because I see it as preventable.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? / Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? / The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.