Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How To Be A Celebrity Within One Week ( The New Trend ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Celebrity Within One Week ( The New Trend ) (495 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Celebrity Within One Week ( The New Trend ) by sampete(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2018
My people, to be a celebrity is now very easy. There is a new trend in town in going about this. It's probably not even new.

First:
Snap some good pics with you showing off fake wealth, it could be fake gold chain, watches or cars that aren't yours.

Second:
Create an instagram account and upload your fancy pics.

Third:
Create a post to exploit the Social Media Beggers Association. Lemme give you an Example.

" I am giving out 5million naira to the first 5000 people to comment and follow me." grin grin grin

However, don't be surprise when you start reading stuffs like " I never eat since last month...all I need is 100k.....I need 50k to bury my dad......even those wet no get father and mother again want to do another burial. Nigerians..... You may also read things like my great grand mother's goat is sick and I need money to take her to the hospital. grin

The hustle is real guys.
Re: How To Be A Celebrity Within One Week ( The New Trend ) by MrPlato(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2018

That Doesnt Make You A Celebrity?

You Are Only Decieving Yourself... What You Dont Have, you Dont Have... Such People Will Only Live Rich Online And Starve To death In Reality
Re: How To Be A Celebrity Within One Week ( The New Trend ) by sampete(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2018
MrPlato:

That Doesnt Make You A Celebrity?

You Are Only Decieving Yourself... What You Dont Have, you Dont Have... Such People Will Only Live Rich Online And Starve To death In Reality
You are not seeing the full picture here bro. I know of some peeps who have made it big using this deception. They were able to garner huge istagram followers which they exploit for one purpose or the other.
Re: How To Be A Celebrity Within One Week ( The New Trend ) by ritylove(f): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2018
sampete:
My people, to be a celebrity is now very easy. There is a new trend in town in going about this. It's probably not even new.

First:
Snap some good pics with you showing off fake wealth, it could be fake gold chain, watches or cars that aren't yours.

Second:
Create an instagram account and upload your fancy pics.

Third:
Create a post to exploit the Social Media Beggers Association. Lemme give you an Example.After knowing all tyhis ur still not a celebrity are you deceiving people or your deceiving yourself

" I am giving out 5million naira to the first 5000 people to comment and follow me." grin grin grin

However, don't be surprise when you start reading stuffs like " I never eat since last month...all I need is 100k.....I need 50k to bury my dad......even those wet no get father and mother again want to do another burial. Nigerians..... You may also read things like my great grand mother's goat is sick and I need money to take her to the hospital. grin

The hustle is real guys.
After knowing all this yet you are still not a celebrity are you deceiving people or your deceiving yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Kind of Pet name wife calls hubby Vs Pot of soup.. / Bald And Falling/pulling Hair? Fight It / Replying Thread : Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.