Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) (60902 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Bvlgari: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Reality TV star Tuoyo cries out about a troubling new trend at Nigerian nightclubs cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNlIkUcju-4

Reality TV Star Tuoyo has lamented about the how ladies who hangout at night clubs are quick to offer themselves to men at the slightest act of friendliness.

He expressed his displeasure at how the ladies are so quick to commercialize themselves at any available men, as he labeled their behavior appalling.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2022
What's the troubling trend ?

People come to club to chill or hustle.

You said hi and expected hugs or free services ?

Or you want to tell us you go to clubs or you know how to speak English while driving and videoing ?

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by josephevergreen(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Alot of girls today re into hook up witnout any iota of shame man.

244 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by aristocratic5(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2022
How dis troubling trend take improve Nigerian Economy

25 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Dshocker(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Prostitution is the highest employer of female labour below the age of 40

Scale of job for women in Nigeria, below 40yrs

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless

331 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Was he expecting REVEREND SISTERS and Prayer warriors to be there in the first place?
He should think. His brain is not stressed at all.
So, he expects such ladies to visit clubs with prayer points or what? I don't get!
Worldwide, we all know CLUBS are for the rottens, near rottens & emerging rottens.
This is for both females and males, so includes him wey waka go there too.

252 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by blaquebelle: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Where do I know this guy from? Was he in BBN?

Wetin you de find for club before. Laugh out loud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Was he expecting to meet reverend sisters there? He must be tripping!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2022
And to think this guy is/was a stripper grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by pocohantas(f): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is someone that had an accident a few months ago. You would think he has learned his lessons and would at least wear his seatbelt, but no, his concern is how to make videos while driving. Would he die if he makes the video at home? Abi his house no get POP and white light?

When he has an accident now, they would look for how to blame Nigerian doctors and nurses.

His point is valid though. Him wey go say hi, what was his plan? To have a one-night stand FOC? Then come online to call them borehole pussy. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by VeryWickedMan: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:
This is someone that had an accident a few months ago. You would think he has learned his lessons and would at least wear his seatbelt, but no, his concern is how to make videos while driving. Would he die if he makes the video at home? Abi his house no get POP and white light?

When he has an accident now, they would look for how to blame Nigerian doctors and nurses.

His point is valid though. Him wey go say high, what was his plan? To have a one-night stand FOC? Then come online to call them borehole pussy. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

Leave cho cho cho everyday like radio katanga. Go to my post and vote for a new capital for your fatherland. Make yourself useful to your nation! angry

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by pocohantas(f): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Leave cho cho cho everyday like radio katanga. Go to my post and vote for a new capital for your fatherland. Make yourself useful to your nation! angry

Make yourself useful first, maybe I’ll be inspired.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is coming from a stripper grin

What was he expecting there? Holy Mary's subordinate? Is he any different from them?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Corruption, bandits, kidnapping, Yahoo, fraud, drug trafficking, skull mining, cannibalism, Boko Haram, etc. are the deadly, life threatening, evil, ongoing trends done by NIGERIAN MEN, yet this one's problem in life is women having fun, and making their money, misplaced priorities.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by ISTP: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Make yourself useful first, maybe I’ll be inspired.

cheesy

The undisputed Poco

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by NoToPile: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Was he expecting REVEREND SISTERS and Prayer warriors to be there in the first place?
He should think. His brain is not stressed at all.
So, he expects such ladies to visit clubs with prayer points or what? I don't get!
Worldwide, we all know CLUBS are for the rottens, near rottens & emerging rottens.
This is for both females and males, so includes him wey waka go there too.

cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lol how he says the omo eehn. No love in Nigeria anymore is all transactional dating App hook up, Club hook up for street Hook up church retired hook up who we offend.

9 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by sharpwriter(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

His point is valid though. Him wey go say hi, what was his plan? To have a one-night stand FOC? Then come online to call them borehole pussy. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.
Hmmmm... The dog, the whistle and the hunter. grin

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Passionate888: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
200k for common toto!

8 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Dayaa: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
His case is a sinner criticizing sinner for sinning differently!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
2011 if u enter club normal normal u go see hook up gal oh, but atleast 60% hook up and 40% normal girls wey u fit rock without asking how much. Nowadays club f*cking boring these hook up gals will be busy pressing and flashing their iphones no time for fun. Yahoo boy go dey one corner dey do doremi wey go make the gals know how to bill you. No fun for club anymore mehn. Back then as early as 2010/2013 u go rock for club u forget to buy drink, u come back home dey gist ur guys how mny gals u rock

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
O ho oo... When I raised the topic here, some empty skulls flooded my post saying all sorts of rubbish even ladies came to call me gossip and all that.

Girls of this generation are worthless.
The number of decent ladies is not up to 10%.

I didn't even mention how the working class ladies in my compound go clubbing every now and then dressed like whores and come in very early to prepare for work the next day. It's so appalling like the guy said in the video.

They don't even care about getting killed. They just want the money at all cost.

Anyways, it's good that it's you men that are spoiling them that will still marry them. Sha make una no come nairaland come complain.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by eazyduzit: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
I have seen exactly this comments on instablog word to word..

pocohantas:

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by ASAPFERG1: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
I rather go brothel than club

4 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dshocker:
Prostitution is the highest employer of female labour below the age of 40

Scale of job for women in Nigeria, below 40yrs

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless

21% joblessness would later fall into the prostitution firm the biggest employer of the Nigeria female folks

So that would be 71% prostitution
White collar job takes the lowest

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Ayobami7(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thrash, he's just clout chasing

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Temptee101(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
blaquebelle:
Where do I know this guy from? Was he in BBN?

Wetin you de find for club before. Laugh out loud.

Tuoyo from BBN

He is a stripper

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by begoniaa: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
Persephone1:
And to think this guy is/was a stripper grin grin

Okokobioko!

Ehnehn? Wonders shall never end o. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by JoeRizzla(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Crazy !!!
Everywhere don cast.

Especially lekki
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Mykelslim: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hookup apocalypse
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Kaycee54321(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Would he die if he makes the video at home? Abi his house no get POP and white light?

Person wey step on your toes in real life....e no go go well for am at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.