Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode (30544 Views)

FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by adekunle6224(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
lagos is controlled by just one individual, the Asiwaju of Lagos leads why the remaining mumu in Lagos follows, lagos is even more worst than other states who gets bribe in place of vote. either lagosians likes it or not, it a must for them to lick tinubus ass.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Myself2(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tinubu must go

About time,,,,,,
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by CioAngels(f): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/tinubus-firm-stops-work-on-roads-over-rift-with-ambode/

ISAWO ROAD, Ikorodu too. People already new it was Tinubu that is the cause of untoward hardship people are facing in that axis of Ikorodu. But, why is it that the rich people in the society does not care about what they do to punish the poor masses. Tinubu is now tin god, so he can punish the poor masses because he has quarrel with Ambode. Tinubu, i know you don't need the poor masses for your survival, but remember that the supreme God does not ask how much own or how you have stolen so far before He gives judgement. For the suffering you have subjected us to, he will judge you soon. The suffering is too much.
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by CioAngels(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
oluwasegun007:
i hope this man is not in charge of EKDC, because i never iron my office cloth for rest of the week ooooo.....

AMBODE kukuma no benefit me before, dirty just full my area....

plus untarred road....

just imagine my area during rain.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
How many state road did Tunubu tarred when he the governor? How much light did we have when was a governor? Was he not part of those that sold off Phcn out of greed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by bodmasfem(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
I tried opening the link the op provided, it is not opening. The news is fake!
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Neminc: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Alexrayz:

Are we this gullible how can some one come up with this misleading headline and mod dat brought this to d front line is d bigger fool pls we should detest fake news this a forum of millions of user so it do count what u bring online and stop this rubbish
So Guardian newspapers is now a fake source abi?
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by deomelo: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
The assistant director, public affairs, of the Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, Shina Thorpe, however said, “We were there two Fridays ago for inspection and you would see that the service lane has been finished to a point. And don’t forget that with the rains, there is no way they can work. The rains have to subside. If they do any work in the rain, they would have to do it over again. So, work has not stopped on the project.”

On the alleged non-payment of the contractor, he explained: “There are payment schedules and the state government is working with those schedules. You don’t expect the government to pay everything without the work completed. Government is working with the payment schedules.”Both reconstructions were expected to end notorious gridlocks and scale up property in the area. The Lagos State government had promised to deliver the Oshodi-Airport Road in 15 months. It was to be upgraded from four to 10 lanes. Work commenced on September 2017. The Agege Pen Cinema Bridge had a December 2018 completion date.

Good clarification by the state

These kabukabu media clowns are taking advantage and fabricating stories because of the political friction in Lagos state.

Nigerian media, fake and fabricated stories are like brothers and sisters.
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by deomelo: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
CioAngels:
How many state road did Tunubu tarred when he the governor? How much light did we have when was a governor? Was he not part of those that sold off Phcn out of greed.

See ignorance.

When village Igbos with zero knowledge about Lagos try to form Lagosian.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by ChykeBivins(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Seems Tinubu is bigger and powerful than all Yorubas put together.

God bless you..You took the words right outta my mouth
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by resurgent2019: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
slivertongue:
Is tinubu d owner of hitech?
dis fight is bringin out alot of secrets& more wil come

So you didn’t know before?
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by resurgent2019: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
uwajeh:
Last time I checked Hitech, that's the same firm that built Banana Island, is owned by the famous Chagoury brothers.

Tinubu might have some stake in Hitech but he's not the owner. This is lazy journalism at its best.

My brother, it’s an intricate web of complex legal ownership structure but it all tracks back to messrs Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If you see the structure ehn(I have the document), you go bow ooo.

Tinubu is a very shrewd corporate player in Lagos ooo and he works with the best minds always. Forget all that area boy swag he exhibits, the man is a very smart man. That I can assure you!
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by dfrost: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
oluwasegun007:
i hope this man is not in charge of EKDC, because i never iron my office cloth for rest of the week ooooo.....

AMBODE kukuma no benefit me before, dirty just full my area....

plus untarred road....

just imagine my area during rain.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin cheesy Na IdiAraba you dey stay?
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Yankee101: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
One strong man holding the country hostage?

And they searched and searched, but his place was not found anymore, for his inheritance was cut short among the people. And the light shone, for the oppressor of the people was no more.

Selah.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by oluwasegun007(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
dfrost:

grin cheesy Na IdiAraba you dey stay?

lol... grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by dfrost: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
oluwasegun007:

lol... grin grin grin

lol. That place has turned to a slump honestly. All manner of refuse always coming out if a drop of rain hits mother earth.
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by oluwasegun007(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
dfrost:

lol. That place has turned to a slump honestly. All manner of refuse always coming out it a drop of rain hit mother earth.

you're xo on point...
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by TrueNigerian300: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
efilefun:
In as much as i aint in support of the show of power going on, i believe Ambode deserve every bit of shii he's facing now. He decided to change everything fashola did, just cuz fashola "sacked" him. Lagosians can never ever forget that name Fashola, its hightime they bring back lawma and kai, visionscape aint got no vision

Next time you put Great there.Lol!!!

I am yet to see a public administrator like the great Fash in Nigeria. Please just name one if you any.

God bless great Fash wherever he is. He is only one that can make me near polling boot as far as I am concerned. Nobody else has earned that kind of respect among those looters and criminals and I will not go queue for hours for one fool. Never!!!

Great Fash is a true definition of excellence for those who know what excellence means.

Great Fash is a leader per excellence!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by efilefun(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

I am yet to see a public administrator like the great Fash in Nigeria. Please just name one if you any.

God bless great Fash wherever he is. He is only one that can make me near polling boot as far as I am concerned. Nobody else has earned that kind of respect among those looters and criminals and I will not go queue for hours for one fool. Never!!!

Great Fash is a true definition of excellence for those who know what excellence means.

Could remember listening to radio during his first tenure he was talking about some roads the government was working on to ease traffic on badagry expressway... Was surprised at the way he was mentioning every corner and street without any mistake. Could also remember a day he came to Massey children hospital after some parents complained of negligence from the staffs, Fash came on bike and shorts with face cap. He caught them off guard...
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Justinah4real(f): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Justinah4real(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

My brother, it’s an intricate web of complex legal ownership structure but it all tracks back to messrs Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If you see the structure ehn(I have the document), you go bow ooo.

Tinubu is a very shrewd corporate player in Lagos ooo and he works with the best minds always. Forget all that area boy swag he exhibits, the man is a very smart man. That I can assure you!

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by MrSly(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tinubu must go
Siad by the chairman of chest band association. Old man controling some silly wise folk. 'Yoloba' is just stupid. Not insult but a fact!
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by 400billionman: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Rain does not prevent construction work
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Austema(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

Quote me on a dead thread would do something by 12 midnight

Boss please even if na 500naira. Am really dry please.

2263648432 Augustine John ....Zenith.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos / A Pastor Bailed Boko Haram Founder, Yusuf 3 Times: Sultan's NSCIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.