Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode (30531 Views)

FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by KanwuliaExtra: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2018
Lagos State!
Ruled by one DRUG BARON.
What a state full of cowards!

Oya! Olamide, time to sing new songs with a new governor’s name o!
Time to worship another TIN GOD! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2018
semyman:
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji welcomes a new born baby boy

Linda Ikeji has birthed a bouncing baby boy in Atlanta. Linda who recently had her baby shower in Atlanta USA,has annouced the birth of her son JJ.

The proud new mom took to Instagram share the happy news.

She wrote:

Oh dear Lord, I am a mum. Baby J is here! ��❤❤. He was born today 17th September. This is so surreal ��
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/tinubus-firm-stops-work-on-roads-over-rift-with-ambode/

Its Unbelievable How Lagosians Cant Stand Up To This Pr!Ck
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Andhominem: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Tinubu's political end is very near.
Lagos will be free.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by slivertongue: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Is tinubu d owner of hitech?
dis fight is bringin out alot of secrets& more wil come

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/tinubus-firm-stops-work-on-roads-over-rift-with-ambode/

Its Unbelievable How Lagosians Cant Stand Up To This Pr!Ck Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by DaddyNimo(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2018
ambode seem like a weakling to me, I hate weak men.
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Jabioro: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2018
Ambode is a goner,Fashola is having the best laugh on this rift.Tinubu name rang like church bell..
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Francisvis(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Lagos is being run by a cabal....same reason the tankers & trucks still occupy d highways after directive from d governor
well said
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2018
Dee60:

How can anyone in his right senses still be clamouring for this evil party?

Has Lagos not suffered enough under the emperor?

Lagos needs a virile enough is enough movement!

Right now they think we all are mumus.

Somebody has to wake up and tell them mumu don do!
so whats stopping you from waking up?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by uwajeh(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Last time I checked Hitech, that's the same firm that built Banana Island, is owned by the famous Chagoury brothers.

Tinubu might have some stake in Hitech but he's not the owner. This is lazy journalism at its best.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Bobby4090: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tinubu must go
Go to where? He has already gone since 2007. But its just his shadows that remain. And unfortunately for weaklings like you his shadows are even more threatening than his physical presence. How do you chase shadows away.
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by OAFMods: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
Tinubu the Greedy Bastard !!

I don’t know if this Ambode/Tinubu is true, if the rift is true then I see sanya-olu guy winning.

Lagosian are the original Zombies, The have been brainwashed by the brown teeth monster so tey if Tinubu endorse shekau today, they will still vote for him.

Your Igbotic father is the real zombie. Tinubu company suppose de build road wey dem no pay am for. Na so construction company de build road for all your foolish Igbo governors put together
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by limaland(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Syria visa dey..i can get it for you..lol...
baliyubla:
I need South Sudan or Somalia Visa please.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by emerged01(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
People are just shouting Tinubu... Can somebody point out at least five main roads that Ambode has used his first term to construct and commissioned.Honestly,apart from Abule Egba bridge I have not seen any other finished projects in this first term. With Lagos income,he has only build terminals,while we wait till eternity for the new buses to start operation. My anger for Ambode no be here o. Just this morning make una come see hill of refuse in Shasha. Why scrapping Psp for God sake?This is the worst governor so far. Thank God I didn't waste my vote on him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by ZeeBaba17(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lazy journalism, you claimed you interviewed someone in authority and he said work stopped due to rainfall and payment is ongoing according to an agreed pattern, yet the headlines is quoted from an unnamed and unverified source that it's due to a "perceived" rift! When will be freed from all these trash Journalism!!!
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Eagleword14(f): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Selfish politicians cool
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by CSTR1005: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
lol
Jagaban of Yoruba land cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Lekas12111: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tinubu the greedy politician he controls all firm working in Lagos state no wonder all those foolish rush can't last a year Lagos state has the most corrupt leaders in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by FarahAideed: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
We now know who ordered the sabotage of cleaner Lagos initiative
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by MufasaRebirth: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
OAFMods:

Your Igbotic father is the real zombie. Tinubu company suppose de build road wey dem no pay am for. Na so construction company de build road for all your foolish Igbo governors put together
You are one of the zombies I was talking about in my previous post.

FYI I’m not Igbo I’m Yoruba full blood, and this post is not about the igbos.....

So how are you going to abuse me this time since I’m not Ipob
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Maxymilliano(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
This Ambode/APC imbroglio is beginning to take its toll on governance here. For one week, both sides of the ever busy Toyota bus stop along Oshodi-mile 2 expressway have been severed. Deep trenches on both sides, leading to at least 30 mins delay. And the relevant agency is not ready to effect repairs.
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Born2Breed(f): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Lagos politics can be likened to Multi-choice soap opera "HUSH".

The more you look the less you see.
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Konquest: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Lagos is being run by a cabal....same reason the tankers & trucks still occupy d highways after directive from d governor
^^^^^
This Guardian newspaper article headline is false/misleading!

The SAME Guardian article ACCURATELY stated that:
"Projects ongoing, state official affirms, blames rains"

The cause od the work stoppage is the RAIN. Most construction
companies around Nigeria have STOPPED WORK because of
the heavy rains. PERIOD!
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by bigpicture001: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
every state in.naija is practicing democracy aside lagos... yet the lagosians have the biggest mouth when they list their politicians among those fyting to create a democratic nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Pauldamilola: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ambode shouldn't become a coward but should stand up and be courageous he has done well in Lagos state not to come back to do his second term he shouldn't lye down like a puppet under one influenced entity
Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by solex04(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
All disYoruba people the claim to be intelligent people but de allow one man to control the entire southwest.
Hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by arabbunkum: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tinubu nd greed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pauldamilola:
Ambode shouldn't become a coward but should stand up and be courageous he has done well in Lagos state not to come back to do his second term he shouldn't lye down like a puppet under one influenced entity

He is free to take part in the direct primary grin grin grin

The only coward are those who think Ambode should be imposed on Lagosians. Let him test his popularity at the party level. If he wins...then Lagosians will decide if he's worth a second term.

The way things stand at the moment. Hazmat faction would team up with Sanwo-olu to defeat Ambode. Ambode really has no political capital to fight Tinubu. He may try his luck in PDP...but with Tinubu and Federal might...that may just be Ambode's political demise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security / NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.