Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign (3517 Views)

Did Pres. Tinubu Pass Through Nysc.curious About The Year And State. / Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by SirLiquidGold: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
aolawale025:
Should buhari resign since he cannot produce his WAEC and NYSC certificate
Click like for yes
Share for no
modified
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by sholatech(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
blackpanda:

You said "probably", which means u dont know. You are only assuming
If u dont know something, best to shut your trap!

Since you know, please tell us where he served or proof he didn't serve. I don't use traps so no way to know how traps can be shut up
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by gcof(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
dukie25:
Adeosun's biggest problem was not that she didn't do NYSC but that she forged her certificate.
Anyway she should be repatriated to face the music.
a lot of people just missed this point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by PFRB: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
konoplyanka:

Asking for PMB's certificate shows how daft you are. His certificate was released in 2015.

Buhari never showed any certificate.
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by Adelaide2: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
konoplyanka:

Mumu. But he is contesting for president.

You do not need NYSC to be president either. Buhari does not have a school cert., let alone BSc, let alone NYSC. Your mumu don too much na
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by Adelaide2: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
konoplyanka:

You can be a president with just SSCE but need NYSC to be a minister?
Because a minister is an appointment almost akin to employment. He is not voted into office by the People. Mumu
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by konoplyanka: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
uniqueboi:

You believing that trash shows how moronic you are. Pls get out of my mentions, you need brains.

You don't believe because you have been programmed not to. Brain dead Zombie.
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by konoplyanka: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Adelaide2:

Because a minister is an appointment almost akin to employment. He is not voted into office by the People. Mumu

Pig, I was asking a rhetorical question. Stop jumping in my mention like a rabies infested dog.
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by konoplyanka: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
PFRB:

Buhari never showed any certificate.

Seems you are dead in 2014. Go ask INEC for his certificate. He has no obligation to show you his certificate brain dead hateful zombie.
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by Adelaide2: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
konoplyanka:

Pig, I was asking a rhetorical question. Stop jumping in my mention like a rabies infested dog.

You are a complete tabula raza (AKA onukwu; olodo rabata)
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by odogwu125: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
WAEC is the minimum qualification to be a senator
Re: On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign by Guestlander: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
The precedence that has been set by this Kemi Adeosun's case will be the undoing of so many in the Nigerian political sphere and it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

It is obvious no one will have the moral grounds to say Buhari is on a witch-hunt in case this becomes the latest koboko to whip perceived and sworn enemies into line because he had led by example and I'm sure it is now becoming clear why Kemi had to be sacrificed.

There are so many ways to kill a rat hiding behind the clay pot without breaking the clay pot itself.

Interesting times ahead my people.

Enjoy my siggy

Very interesting times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th / Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia / The 15 Most Useless Politicians In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.