Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo (51557 Views)

Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) / Idris Alkali: Suspects Declared Wanted By Army Over Missing General. / Little Girl Kidnapped (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by SirLiquidGold: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
BlacSmit:

One source told me that the Nigerian army is currently paying monthly ransom to Boko haram, fulani herdsmen and highly placed cultists so that they wouldn't be kidnapping it weak officers anyhow!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!!
The DSS will find your source helpful
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Guestlander: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You know a country is already in a mess and pity state if a whole General of her army can be caught like rabbit, kidnapped like a stray chicken and butchered like a sallah ram.

All the same, what will it profit a man to dance like a python and be swallowed whole by an earthworm ? After all, a wise woman called Gifty Akita once said

"A man is free to be wicked. But let him know that his wickedness shall be upon his own head

Really? And this man was single handedly responsible for operation python dance and therefore deserved what he got? How do you know he was in any way connected with the operation?
A country is in a mess when it has many citizens like you.

1 Like

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by omooba969(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
BlacSmit:
Nigeria army is the world weakest and demoralized force ever. The only reason people still join such a cowardice force is because of the high rate of unemployment.

Give them guns and give me stick, I would finish them off without sweating...

One source told me that the Nigerian army is currently paying monthly ransom to Boko haram, fulani herdsmen and highly placed cultists so that they wouldn't be kidnapping it weak officers anyhow!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!!

Is your source anonymous as well? smiley
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by millionboi2: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You know a country is already in a mess and pity state if a whole General of her army can be caught like rabbit, kidnapped like a stray chicken and butchered like a sallah ram.

All the same, what will it profit a man to dance like a python and be swallowed whole by an earthworm ? After all, a wise woman called Gifty Akita once said

"A man is free to be wicked. But let him know that his wickedness shall be upon his own head
I suspect apc
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by baddosky1: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:
RIP cry
Jonathan would have nipped the terrorists in the bud
Instead he gave them amnesty
While he enriched himself and his wife
The military were deprived of arms and ammunition

What about your Mr Lifeless who released the ones Jonathan incarcerated including the one responsible for the Suleja bombings?

Stop commenting like a m0ron
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by realnas(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
BlacSmit:
Nigeria army is the world weakest and demoralized force ever. The only reason people still join such a cowardice force is because of the high rate of unemployment.

what are you smoking oga?
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
BlacSmit:

stop spreading false rumours and military jobs is also employment
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Proffdada: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
baddosky1:

What about your Mr Lifeless who released the ones Jonathan incarcerated including the one responsible for the Suleja bombings?

Stop commenting like a m0ron
that's the problem with those struggling with negative IQ. They're quick to skip the source of the problem. If your room is flooded, I guess you will be mopping the floor instead of switching off the tap.
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Sagay212: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Every kidnapper must be killed. I don't know why they are still wasting time with that useless Evans. Kill kidnappers so that they know there is no mercy for any one of them caught.
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:
RIP cry
Jonathan would have nipped the terrorists in the bud
Instead he gave them amnesty
While he enriched himself and his wife
The military were deprived of arms and ammunition
I guess, the cowardly military were expecting GEJ to provide them with NUCLEAR WEAPONS to fight Boko Boys. What about today that GEJ is no longer in power? Arms and ammunition were not really the problem! The problem was: recruitment into the military was not based on merit, but by WHO KNOW MAN! In this process, quacks and lily-livered men make their way into the system. During the war, Biafran soldiers lacked the fire-power to stand up to Nigeria forces. But, with zeal, courage, never-say-die attitude, intrepid mindset, they were able to disgracefully defeat the Federal Forces on many battlegrounds. Long Live Biafran Heroes! My father was one of them!

1 Like

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by olasupo5285: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
I smell a very big RAT

91 Likes

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by justphillips(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:
RIP cry Jonathan would have nipped the terrorists in the bud Instead he gave them amnesty While he enriched himself and his wife The military were deprived of arms and ammunition
If I “sound” you eh

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Myself2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Hmmm you have a way with words,,,,,,brilliant
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by jchioma: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
I weep for this country. If it were a sane society, the whole nation would be on red alert with this case until the culprits are caught. Oops this is Nigeria, where even generals are caught like chicken and slaughtered like goats. Hmm my!
There was a country.
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by AngelicBeing: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

sad
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by baddosky1: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:
that's the problem with those struggling with negative IQ. They're quick to skip the source of the problem. If your room is flooded, I guess you will be mopping the floor instead of switching off the tap.

Source of the problem you say? It can still be traced to your Mr Lifeless and his cohorts who created the menace called Boko Haram to discredit the administration of GEJ. So what are we saying?
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Proffdada: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
baddosky1:

Source of the problem you say? It can still be traced to your Mr Lifeless and his cohorts who created the menace called Boko Haram to discredit the administration of GEJ. So what are we saying?
exactly. When the menace was created, Jonathan was drinking
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by LibraKing: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
It is clear that the killing was a pure assassination . The man cup don full somewhere .it boils down to say that decorated power can't guarantee your safety in 9ja
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by baddosky1: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:
exactly. When the menace was created, Jonathan was drinking

And now it has escalated from Boko Haram to Herdsmen, what is your Mr Lifeless currently doing?
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
jchioma:
I weep for this country. If it were a sane society, the whole nation would be on red alert with this case until the culprits are caught. Oops this is Nigeria, where even generals are caught like chicken and slaughtered like goats. Hmm my!
There was a country.
There was a country! Very soon, there's going to be a country. A country where prosperity will abound, a country where merit will be preached, not tribe. A country that will stand up to any country in the world ( USA, Russia, Britain, France) . I can smell it in the air: that country is coming! The New Black Superpower! BIAFRA is coming very soon!

1 Like

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Proffdada: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
baddosky1:

And now it has escalated from Boko Haram to Herdsmen, what is your Mr Lifeless currently doing?
Why do you refer him to my mr lifeless. Did I tell you that I support the terrorist? I'm blaming Jonathan for being so incompetent to allow Buhari in power. If Jonathan had been active, Buhari will still be trying elections and failing
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Almaiga: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

And you think Buhari will find peace?

Weting this FLAT head dey talk?

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
BlacSmit:

Chai some time I even wonder if donkeys are smarter than some Nigerians, A mean how can a sane grown man type this shyt above

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
henry49:
There was a country! Very soon, there's going to be a country. A country where prosperity will abound, a country where merit will be preached, not tribe. A country that will stand up to any country in the world ( USA, Russia, Britain, France) . I can smell it in the air: that country is coming! The New Black Superpower! BIAFRA is coming very soon!

Metchew.....

1 Like

Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Ategberoson(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
why am I having the feelings that one of his colleague is involve in the kidnapping comes killing because I doubt if a whole major general can get killed just like that
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by baddosky1: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:

Why do you refer him to my mr lifeless. Did I tell you that I support the terrorist? I'm blaming Jonathan for being so incompetent to allow Buhari in power. If Jonathan had been active, Buhari will still be trying elections and failing

I get the picture. But sometimes things happen so people can learn frm them. Buhari did not win because Jonathan was "inactve"...he won because of propaganda and tribalism
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by adonaimart(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Just like dat!! RIP sir.
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jiang:

Metchew.....
Hater of modernity
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by oluogbon0000(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
So sad God grant his soul rest Amin and the family fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by Ziel20: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
The govt is weak. Citizens are not protected even the prominent ones are not safe. Time to raise up arms and protect yourselves cuz with this kinda govt you are on your own.
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by maasoap(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Don't tell me it is was the Nigeria situation that damaged you like this because, obviously you are already a damaged soul.
Re: Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo by maasoap(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proffdada:

Book of lamentation, chapter one verse one.
When we were telling you that Jonathan was a mistake, you guys should calling us names. Your cry is not for today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.