Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation (2017 Views)

I Don’t Pray For Erectile Disfunction For My Enemies(Testimony) / Can Masturbation Cause Erectile Disfunction? / How I Cured Masturbation And Erectile Disfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation by internationalman(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
kowasco:
how can he order for it
Hope the person has contacted you
Re: How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation by IMASTEX: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
internationalman:

It doesn't work I'm talking from experience
Oga, its someone's business you're playing with by generalizing your references oh?! There are no doubt there are so many herbal products out there serving different purposes. Imastex doesn't just sell product without offering the appropriate counseling & followup. Our general counseling are ever opened for all at anytime for free. Imastex have had to investigate someone who once claimed they used the product & didn't get a lasting remedy. It was observed that it was one of those alike herbal products not from us.
Our product is a purely herbal product made specifically according to the users complains.
Nor be watin you see buy for open place or shops. It is purely an order.
Re: How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation by kowasco(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
internationalman:
Hope the person has contacted you
is it that my friend or who
Re: How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation by internationalman(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
kowasco:
is it that my friend or who
The person selling the herbal product
Re: How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation by kowasco(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2018
internationalman:
The person selling the herbal product
NO
Re: How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation by byinks(f): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2018
hmm..

Re: How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation by internationalman(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
kowasco:
NO
Do you want their number?
Re: How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation by iswallker(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
stevynhydex:

I used to be a 1min guy, infact I'll releases even before a min, you can imaging how terrible how that sound, then my gf will ask if am done, it got so bad that she won't even want me to touch her, so asked me to seek help, so i started searching online for help and I saw different drugs but too expensive like 25k. Mehn leave story let goto the main point.

After all the search I came across this one that cost just #250 to make it very delicious and nutritious

What you need

1. Coconut
2. Dates Fruit
3. Tiger but
4. That's all

Procedure
Wash and Soak the Dates fruit for 24hrs.
Crunch coconut and blend separately with water above the size of the nuts in the blender then sieve it

Remove the seed in the dates fruit and blend with same water you soaked it

Mixed all together then your juice is ready
Serve chilled

My gf now beg me to stop that she's ok lol

For more info contact me 08163228329(whatsapp only)

Pls what's tiger but....item 3

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas / LEAKED VIDEO: My Opinion On The Babcock Video That Got Circulated! / Moment Of Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.