Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Moment Of Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Of Truth (2019 Views)

Wife Shares Beautiful Moment Of Her Husband And Daughter In The Kitchen / Moment Of Truth (postinor 2) / The Hour Of Truth! Prophecy For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Of Truth by lavylilly: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Moment Of Truth
It's no longer a hidden claim that men are polygamous in nature.

Cheat on a man and nothing will ever be in it's place again.
Cheat on a man and the relationship is over. Cheat on a man and the love dies instantly.
Cheat on a man and await criticisms from all crannies.
Cheat on a man and it's seen and considered the worst and biggest sin ever.
Cheat on a man as a married woman and wake up beside your mom.
Cheat on a man and things will fall apart even before you would utter I'm,not to talk of adding sorry.

Men gets so hurt realizing that they're been cheated on,but it's the same men that can't do without cheating.
I want to ask men.

Do you think we aren't human?
Do you think we don't feel bad realizing that you cheat on us?
Do you think we don't feel?
Do you think it doesn't affect us as well? Have you ever put yourself in our shoes?

We are humans too,we have feelings too,we feel bad when you cheat on us as well. The fact that we are women and you are men shouldn't give you the privilege to think it's your entitlement to cheat.

What you wouldn't like to be done to you, don't do to another.
We catch you men on bed with another woman,yet we act like it's nothing,even with the wound in our heart we act like it's ok.
Even when the pain is unbearable we still endure. Even when it still bitters we find a way to smile. Even when we feel like ending the relationship we still hold it strong to prevent it from falling apart. We bare all that not because we don't feel,but because we value the relationship.
Even when we don't see reasons to stay,we create reasons and stay.

These are things you men can't do,yet you take women as nothing. Every woman should be respected. The same way you will feel when cheated on,is exactly the same way we will feel when you cheat on us.

Let's all be guided and stop misplacing things. Cheat is cheat irrespective of who's caught in the act.

Before you comment,try and tell yourself the truth.
Re: Moment Of Truth by Liposure: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Word

3 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth by lavylilly: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
This thread will never get to front page, we know why!! U said it all girl

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth by jawalis(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
What exactly is your point. Blah blah blah. Are you comparing yourself with a MAN? don’t be a fool. Stay where you are supposed to be and quietly. •We are humans too,we have feelings too,we feel bad when you cheat on us as well. The fact that we are women and you are men shouldn't give you the privilege to think it's your entitlement to cheat. What you wouldn't like to be done to you, don't do to another• what’s this shit? You just realized you all are humans but forgot when you talk rudely to the men in your life, when you behave as if the world rotate around you. Just get the bleep off.
Re: Moment Of Truth by 2SWT(f): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Moment Of Truth by powerkey: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
lavylilly:
Moment Of Truth
It's no longer a hidden claim that men are polygamous in nature. Cheat on a man and nothing will ever be in it's place again. Cheat on a man and the relationship is over. Cheat on a man and the love dies instantly. Cheat on a man and await criticisms from all crannies. Cheat on a man and it's seen and considered the worst and biggest sin ever. Cheat on a man as a married woman and wake up beside your mom. Cheat on a man and things will fall apart even before you would utter I'm,not to talk of adding sorry.
Men gets so hurt realizing that they're been cheated on,but it's the same men that can't do without cheating.
I want to ask men... Do you think we aren't human? Do you think we don't feel bad realizing that you cheat on us? Do you think we don't feel? Do you think it doesn't affect us as well? Have you ever put yourself in our shoes?
We are humans too,we have feelings too,we feel bad when you cheat on us as well. The fact that we are women and you are men shouldn't give you the privilege to think it's your entitlement to cheat. What you wouldn't like to be done to you, don't do to another.
We catch you men on bed with another woman,yet we act like it's nothing,even with the wound in our heart we act like it's ok. Even when the pain is unbearable we still endure. Even when it still bitters we find a way to smile. Even when we feel like ending the relationship we still hold it strong to prevent it from falling apart. We bare all that not because we don't feel,but because we value the relationship. Even when we don't see reasons to stay,we create reasons and stay.
These� are things you men can't do,yet you take women as nothing. Every woman should be respected. The same way you will feel when cheated on,is exactly the same way we will feel when you cheat on us.
Let's all be guided and stop misplacing things. Cheat is cheat irrespective of who's caught in the act.

Can you carry the burden a man carries and still be happy?

It's not that men enjoy cheating or likes to hurt women, just that you women makes life miserable and not worth living for men.

The result is that the man naturally will look for a means of cooling off.

You see that?

3 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
What I try to fathom is why a lady should endure cheating in the first place..
People handle cheating differently, men and women react to cheating differently. Walk out of a cheating partner as a lady,don't endure cheating with the hope the man will also endure it when you also cheat,walk out....

Why stay with a man that cheats? Thinking he will be merciful to you when you cheat as well?
No one has tied you down to a man that cheats,it's you that decides to stay.

I never cry foul or victim when I can change things by walking away from him.

If a man cheat I will leave. When I cheat,he can also leave. Fair right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
stop this table shaking .... boys are many men are scarce
Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
smiley
Michellekabod2:
People handle cheating differently, men and women react to cheating differently. Walk out of a cheating partner as a lady,don't endure cheating with the hope the man will also endure it when you also cheat,walk out....

Why stay with a man that cheats? Thinking he will be merciful to you when you cheat as well?

i despise it also.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth by powerkey: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Michellekabod2:

This is not about man and woman.

It's about husband and wife.

Can you apply this your theory to your own marriage?

Then you'll either make your house conducive for the man not to contemplate cheating or you run back to your mum

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
You registered by November last year and you have created above 70 topics.

No woman or girl alive can do this.

It's obvious you are a guy but a jobless one.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
powerkey:

[s]

Then you'll either make your house conducive for the man not to contemplate cheating or you run back to your mum[/s]
If I am not what he wants let him let me go.
Re: Moment Of Truth by Martinez39s(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
As usual, men are the oppressors and they are the ones with the double standards while women are saints without double standards that endure unfairness from men. grin

You sound as if when a woman cheats men descend on her and the world ends for her. Women cheat a lot, I mean a lot, and from the stories we see on nairaland, we know that a lot of men are foolish enough to forgive their cheating girlfriends after the crocodile tears even though these girls keep on cheating no matter how many times they are forgiven. Beside, what is the point of your topic? Are men supposed to put up with cheating spouses just because men cheat too? Is it a bad thing to repudiate a cheating wife or girlfriend? Are we to condone cheating just because you have feelings too? Are you no longer responsible for your actions? There is no excuse for cheating. grin

Jeez! You are so full of shįt. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
powerkey:

Can you carry the burden a man carries and still be happy?

It's not that men enjoy cheating or likes to hurt women, just that you women makes life miserable and not worth living for men.

The result is that the man naturally will look for a means of cooling off.

You see that?
Why can't he end the marriage if he is not happy in it instead of cheating?
Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
undecided
DaddySoftapple:
You registered by November last year and you have created above 70 topics.

No woman or girl alive can do this.

It's obvious you are a guy but a jobless one.

Guy. Pascolo or something like that. I observed the way this moniker kept replying comments on the former's page. To get more views.
It went to fp though.
Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
As usual, men are the oppressors and they are the ones with the double standards while women are saints without double standards that endure unfairness from. grin

You sound as if when a woman cheats men descend on her and the world ends for her. Women cheat a lot, I mean a lot, and from the stories we see on nairaland, we know that a lot of men are foolish enough to forgive their cheating girlfriends after the crocodile tears even though these girls keep on cheating no matter how many times they are forgiven. Beside, what is the point of your topic? Are men supposed to put up with cheating spouses just because men cheat too? Is it a bad thing to repudiate a cheating wife or girlfriend? Are we to condone cheating just because you have feelings too? Are you no longer responsible for your actions? There is no excuse for cheating. grin

simple question from me to you

Should a man endure a cheating wife? Should a woman endure a cheating husband?
Yes or no?
Am not in for argument or obfuscation. I come in peace with no bad intent.
Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
As usual, men are the oppressors and they are the ones with the double standards while women are saints without double standards that endure unfairness from. grin

The message is neither sex should accept a cheating partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
powerkey:

Then you'll either make your house conducive for the man not to contemplate cheating or you run back to your mum
How about the man making his house conducive for him not to contemplate cheating? You type as if in marriage/ family the husband is just a guest that can do whatever and leave whenever he pleases.
Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
undecided Guy. Pascolo or something like that. I observed the way this moniker kept replying comments on the former's page. To get more views.
It went to fp though.
Yes, it's a guy behind the account.

What a shameful act.

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ariza:
How about the man making his house conducive for him not to contemplate cheating? You type as if in marriage/ family the husband is just a guest that can do whatever and leave whenever he pleases.
I actually blame the women that give men this power and make the men feel indispensable then later cry victims
Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
You know it's really no one's fault that men get away with lot of things especially when it comes to marriage/relationship and cheating. The deal is, liberty is given to the host while the pest( dependant) is caged. Most times women are always at the receiving end of marital injustice because they depend more on men to survive. When a cattle egret gets hit by the cattle tail, all the egret can ever do is to find other part of the cattle to perch on but it can never be bold enough to leave because it has no other means of survival. This is the summary of A dependent wife or girlfriend. Women should strive to be more independent, then they can fight for equal treatment.
Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I actually blame the women that give men this power and make the men feel indispensable then later cry victims
Exactly! Women should realize how much power they give to people who feed or cater for them. When women take back this power only then can they demand equal treatment. Yes humanity demands treating every being fair, but we all know where superiority lies between a fender and a receiver.

Only a woman of value has the right to demand how to be treated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth by Martinez39s(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:

The message is neither sex should accept a cheating partner.
That's not the whole message. The op came with a victim mentality acting like women are the virtuous ones in relationships while men are the cheating spouses that these women painfully endure and tolerate. In most cases, it's the other way around. Women cheat way more than men. Many at at times, men don't know that their spouses are cheating. Sometimes they discover the infidelity when going through their spouses' phone and in worse cases, many men are victims of paternity fraud. It's easier for men to be loyal when it comes to not cheating. Do you also know that it is exceedingly common for women to cheating a day or few days to their wedding? It's very common.

From the stories of lamenting men on this forum, we can decipher that women cheat a lot and a lot of men are foolish to forgive them even though these women will surely cheat over and over no matter how they are forgiven. I am sure you can relate. I am not condoning cheating but every message must be passed with sincere intentions in a realistic way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
^^^^
smiley
I came here to heal my broken heart guys. Not to engage in online arguements on who cheats the most...
I hate cheats, male or female. Any man who decides to forgive one does so at his own peril and vice versa.
Community dicks/coochie is a big No No!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth by Martinez39s(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Michellekabod2:
simple question from me to you

Should a man endure a cheating wife? Should a woman endure a cheating husband?
Yes or no?
It's entirely up to the couple to decide if they want to endure or not. Personally, I won't endure a cheating partner.

Am not in for argument or obfuscation. I come in peace with no bad intent.
I have answered you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
smiley i despise it also.
Re..tard talking

Everyone this person claiming new here is fuvckup khia

Michellekabod know people u talk to !

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
...khia shame on u hellish liar , tell them ur crimes in motels or I will speak up

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
undecided
husbandsnatcha:
Re..tard talking

Everyone this person claiming new here is fuvckup khia

Michellekabod know people u talk to !
I hate erratic women. You jumped on my thread calling me a 'bloody troll'
Again, dont assume everyone is intellectually slow as you are. It took you a month before you figured out how to create a thread even though the button was staring at you. It took me seconds, deal with it.
Re.tard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
undecided
husbandsnatcha:
...khia shame on u hellish liar , tell them ur crimes in motels or I will speak up
take whatever problem you have with the named moniker and leave me the bleep alone.
You're in you're forties for christsake! Act your age.
Re: Moment Of Truth by OlawaleBammie: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
lavylilly:
Moment Of Truth
It's no longer a hidden claim that men are polygamous in nature. Cheat on a man and nothing will ever be in it's place again. Cheat on a man and the relationship is over. Cheat on a man and the love dies instantly. Cheat on a man and await criticisms from all crannies. Cheat on a man and it's seen and considered the worst and biggest sin ever. Cheat on a man as a married woman and wake up beside your mom. Cheat on a man and things will fall apart even before you would utter I'm,not to talk of adding sorry.
I want to ask men... Do you think we aren't human? Do you think we don't feel bad realizing that you cheat on us? Do you think we don't feel? Do you think it doesn't affect us as well? Have you ever put yourself in our shoes?
We are humans too,we have feelings too,we feel bad when you cheat on us as well. The fact that we are women and you are men shouldn't give you the privilege to think it's your entitlement to cheat. What you wouldn't like to be done to you, don't do to another.
We catch you men on bed with another woman,yet we act like it's nothing,even with the wound in our heart we act like it's ok. Even when the pain is unbearable we still endure. Even when it still bitters we find a way to smile. Even when we feel like ending the relationship we still hold it strong to prevent it from falling apart. We bare all that not because we don't feel,but because we value the relationship. Even when we don't see reasons to stay,we create reasons and stay.
These� are things you men can't do,yet you take women as nothing. Every woman should be respected. The same way you will feel when cheated on,is exactly the same way we will feel when you cheat on us.

Wen we re not using same shoe size and design

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth by Martinez39s(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
^^^^
smiley
I came here to heal my broken heart guys. Not to engage in online arguements on who cheats the most...
I hate cheats, male or female. Any man who decides to forgive one does so at his own peril and vice versa.
Community dicks/coochie is a big No No!
Your broken heart is none of my business. smiley Whether you accept community dićks or not is not my business. This was never an argument on which gender cheats more. All I am saying is that the victim mentality of the op and her distortion of reality are unacceptable. Good night.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird / My Ex Husband Humiliated Me But Now He Needs Me To Save His Life-pls Advise / SA Female Teen Shares N@k£d H!ot Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.