Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis (16719 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Germany: 59% (50 votes)
Spain: 40% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Spain Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (10 - 0) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^ SO mama-gee, Why are you rooting for Germany? Is it because of Dayokanu?
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Not looking good for Mani at all grin

Mani should be shot immediately.
By this time tomorrow, we will know whether Paul the Octopus should be poisioned with otapiapia. grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

By this time tomorrow, we will know whether Paul the Octopus should be poisioned with otapiapia. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by ajalio(f): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
and it is not only in politics. You will find people from all 4 corners in any cultural and economical area in Germany.

very nice is the yearly carneval of cultures in Berlin.

at last still this: a part of a chat on facebook with a Nigerian living in Germany.

If Germany should make it to the final and win the world cup then be sure
that this team made it not only for Germany but also for Poland, Tunesia, Brazil,
Nigeria (yes!) , Ghana, Bosnia Herzegowina, Turkey. The players are always playing
for both countries,  the one in which they live and the one which they came from, 

Germany's National Anthem talks about the brotherhood of man, unity in Heart and Hand,
blooming the glow of happiness at unity, right and freedom.

The banner at the beginning of this match said Say NO to Racism, a wonderful sentiment.
Germany is multicultural now, with many different people living here. The team too, is
made up of diverse players,  Mehr anzeigen. Two are from Silesia (Germans have lived
there since the Holy Roman Empire), one from Turkey, one from Brazil, two from Africa,
etc. They embody TEAM effort, which is why they demolished the Argentinians, who relied
on a "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" mentality, with players supporting one or two
stars. Oh and Germany play amazing, gosh darn football!!!

With this we are back to the topic.

Sorry to all for leaving the topic but wanted to say my mind.

Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
Ajali,

DOnt mind them jare. She lost her vibrator and thought the best place to get a good w-ank was on this thread using the name of Dayokanu as her fetish.

~Sauron~:

Dont worry we would serve paul the octopus to you as Pepper soup.

Only God knows the number of people who would have followed Mani's prediction and stake their live savings.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
Ajali, abeg shey na you dey that second picture wearing that black and white top? Just say YES.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ SO mama-gee, Why are you rooting for Germany? Is it because of Dayokanu?
Who is Dayokanu?

Anyway, I'm rooting for Germany because I think Spain has been lucky throughout the whole tournament, Villa popping out of nowhere and scoring at the last minute and we all know the German defense are so strong that they wouldn't let that happen and they eliminated my favorite country, Portugal.

So Villa would be missing in tomorrow's match. grin

By the way, Have you heard word that your overrated and overhyped player Messi is out of the World Cup with no goal to defend his name because there was no Xavi and Iniesta to help him? grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^ He even did better than Rooney who doesnt have an assist
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by ajalio(f): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

@Ajali,

Some people are born retards and are beyond redemption, You can tell her to print out those pictures and hang it on her wall since it gives her so much 0rgasm.

To think that she lives in Germany and she spews all that froth out

Well dayokanu, am still believing that people can live in harmony and respect each other if they only talk together no matter wherefrom they are or what happened long ago. Though very often it is worthless but I will try it over and over again. Nobody is perfect. Maybe I am fool, I do not know it.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^ Sure you are right, Sensible people can live together
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by medjai(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
Kai Mama gee, blasphemy. Do u Spain are behind Argentina on total number of shots on target? They have the highest number of passes completed and Villa is the highest goal scorer. This one no be luck. The lucky team so far have been Holland.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by ajalio(f): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Ajali, abeg shey na you dey that second picture wearing that black and white top? Just say YES.

hahahahahaha

am very sorry but that isn't me. Don't want lie. Am blond and white like milk
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by ajalio(f): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

hahahahahaha

am very sorry but that isn't me. Don't want lie. Am blond and white like milk
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by DrKitaun(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2010
Paul the Octopus would be disgraced 2moro, I predicted OUTRIGHT humiliation for Germany against Argentina but it hesitantly did same. Now he has lost the plot to mention Germany EVER losing to Spain 2moro !

Germany go beat Spain like small pikin 2moro . . .f.ck O/C PAUL !
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ He even did better than Rooney who doesnt have an assist
Who is rooney?

You mean the overhyped English player who the English media claims to be the best player in England. grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Dont worry we would serve paul the octopus to you as Pepper soup.

Only God knows the number of people who would have followed Mani's prediction and stake their live savings.

If the Octopus' prediction fails tomorrow. . . . . .I would have it sent to the mallams in Yaba to have it BBQ'ed with immediate alacrity.

mama-gee:

Who is rooney?

You mean the overhyped English player who the English media claims to be the best player in England. grin

Rooney is not overhyped. . . . .
Don't be deceived by what happens in the world cup. . . . .It's a one month event unlike the domestic leagues that run for 9 months.
Players dip/peak in form. . . . . .Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Messi, Torres, Ronaldo, Kaka, Anelka, Etoo, Rooney, Van Persie, Drogba, etc all had bad tournaments - it does not mean they are not better than the strikers left in the world cup. They were just out of form.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

If the Octopus' prediction fails tomorrow. . . . . .I would have it sent to the mallams in Yaba to have it BBQ'ed with immediate alacrity.

Don't be deceived by what happens in the world cup. . . . .It's a one month event unlike the domestic leagues that run for 9 months.

Messi, Torres, Ronaldo, Kaka, Anelka, Etoo, Rooney, Van Persie, Drogba, etc all had bad tournaments - it does not mean they are not better than the strikers left in the world cup. They were just out of form.
Rooney is overhyped.

His fellow teammate even said it, he's not as good as the English media portrays him to be.

He has never led England to the semifinals in the world cup, he always betrays his country when they need him most.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by medjai(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2010
semi finals? when did England last get to the last 4? 1990. Rooney cant do it all by himself.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2010
medjai:

semi finals? when did England last get to the last 4? 1990.
That proves my point!

English football does not involve skill, it involves commercial purposes. grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Etoo scored 2 goals at this world cup, Kaka scored in 2006, Ronaldo scored in 2006 and 2010, Messi scored in 2006 and had assists in 2010, Drogba scored in this world cup.

So dont lump Ronneys name with those players, 2 world cups, 9 games 0 goals 0 assists. Hail Shrek!!!!!!

☻ajali☺:

hahahahahahaam very sorry but that isn't me. Don't want lie. Am blond and white like milk

Ok If thats not you who is that girl? Abeg go get me her phone number tell her Dayokanu wants her.

mama-gee:

Who is Dayokanu?
grin

You dont know me?
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Rooney is overhyped.

His fellow teammate even said it, he's not as good as the English media portrays him to be.

He has never led England to the semifinals in the world cup, he always betrays his country when they need him most.

Messi has never done the same - is he overhyped?
Cristiano has not done the same - is he overhyped?
Etoo has not done the same - is he overhyped?

Maybe these players are just unlucky to be playing for shite teams lately.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Etoo scored 2 goals at this world cup, Kaka scored in 2006, Ronaldo scored in 2006 and 2010, Messi scored in 2006 and had assists in 2010, Drogba scored in this world cup.

So dont lump Ronneys name with those players, 2 world cups, 9 games 0 goals 0 assists. Hail Shrek!!!!!!

Rooney is better than any striker Germany has produced in the last decade at least.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

Rooney is better than any striker Germany has produced in the last decade at least.
You must have been living in the cave since June 11.

That's for sure.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
medjai:

semi finals? when did England last get to the last 4? 1990.

How many seni finals have they played in 44 yrs, I know they have played 0 finals

~Sauron~:

Messi has never done the same - is he overhyped?
Cristiano has not done the same - is he overhyped?
Etoo has not done the same - is he overhyped?

Maybe these players are just unlucky to be playing for shite teams lately.

The other players scored at the world cups and even assisted goals, But Shrek Rooney 9 games 0 goals 0 assists
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Yes 0 goals at 2 world cups says it all even Garba lawal, yakubu Aiyegbeni, Tshabalala, Park Ji Sung who play for crappier teams scored at the world cup
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Yes 0 goals at 2 world cups says it all even Garba lawal, yakubu Aiyegbeni, Tshabalala, Park Ji Sung who play for crappier teams scored at the world cup
Yakubu, who is known as the World's most unserious player is better than rooney. grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2010
Chidi Ordiah has an assist, Tijani Babangida, Wilson Oruma all have world cup goals in fewer games, I ask where is Wayne "Bald Messi" [b]Rooney[/b]aldo's goals
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Oleg Salenko scored 6 goals in a world cup - he must be better than Klinsmann in that tourney.
I don't need to repeat it again that you are a doofus - it's becoming overPLAYED.

In 2006, Rooney was half-fit with his metatarsal.
He didn't start the opening games in the group-stages.

In 2010, he didn't really recover from his ankle injury.
Since he got crocked in Munich, he didn't score a single goal for club n country in competitive games.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by ajalio(f): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Paul the Octopus would be disgraced 2moro, I predicted OUTRIGHT humiliation for Germany against Argentina but it hesitantly did same. Now he has lost the plot to mention Germany EVER losing to Spain 2moro !

Germany go beat Spain like small pikin 2moro . . .f.ck O/C PAUL !

yepp, you are very right!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
Who is Paul? grin

Is Paul the lying thing of an animal that always seems to get into existence whenever there are two tough teams in question?

Where was it when Germany beat Argentina? or did it predict Argentina's imaginary victory too? grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by ajalio(f): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
@dayokanu

I really do not know who that girl is. I have only made alot of photos about the carnival of cultures
for the African magazin for which I am working as journalist sometimes.
But I'll try my best to find her amongst more than three million people. I know you need just a reason
to relocate to Germany. wink
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Oleg Salenko scored 6 goals in a world cup - he must be better than Klinsmann in that tourney.
I don't need to repeat it again that you are a doofus - it's becoming overPLAYED.

In 2006, Rooney was half-fit with his metatarsal.
He didn't start the opening games in the group-stages.

In 2010, he didn't really recover from his ankle injury.
Since he got crocked in Munich, he didn't score a single goal for club n country in competitive games.

Klinsmann scored Salenko scored, This is different from Rooney who cant have an assist. Robben revored from an injury less than 2 weeks ago and he can still score but Shrek we have to comb the whole world searching for excuses.

mama-gee:

Who is Paul? grin

Is Paul the lying thing of an animal that always seems to get into existence whenever there are two tough teams in question?

Where was it when Germany beat Argentina? or did it predict Argentina's imaginary victory too? grin

Paul predicted that Germany would beat Argentina and he has predicted all German games right,

SHould Germany win tomorrow, Tell Missy B that she would need to prepare a pot of Octopussy for Sharon.

☻ajali☺:

@dayokanu

I really do not know who that girl is. I have only made alot of photos about the carnival of cultures
for the African magazin for which I am working as journalist sometimes.
But I'll try my best to find her amongst more than three million people. I know you need just a reason
to relocate to Germany. wink

Pls go find her and get back to me even after the world cup, I would be on the Bayern thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho / The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF / FIFA World Ranking: Belgium Stay On Top, Nigeria At 34th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.