Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis (16723 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Germany: 59% (50 votes)
Spain: 40% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Spain Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (10 - 0) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Klinsmann scored Salenko scored, This is different from Rooney who cant have an assist. Robben revored from an injury less than 2 weeks ago and he can still score but Shrek we have to comb the whole world searching for excuses.

Paul predicted that Germany would beat Argentina and he has predicted all German games right,

SHould Germany win tomorrow, Tell Missy B that she would need to prepare a pot of Octopussy for Sharon.

And the news of Paul's prediction came after the match ended? undecided

Please give me a break, Paul is just guessing. . .Why don't we just call it a crocodile and forget this paul nonsense. grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Fest7: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2010
Guys u shouldn't be suprised dat what d germans did 2 d argentines would repeat itself against d spanish side 2morrow.in PODOLSKI,KLOSE,LAHM,MERTASACKER,OZIL,KHEDIRA,BASTIAN SCHEINSTIEGER,MUELLER & d rest guys i put my trust.d GERMANS 4 life.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 12:37am On Jul 07, 2010
^^Why are you still mentioning Muller? undecided

Haven't you learned that he would be missing tomorrow's match because of yellow cards accumulation. . .
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Fest7: 6:12am On Jul 07, 2010
Germany 4 spain 1.up podolski,lahm,mertasacker,khedira,tasci,schafer,ozil,mueller,almighty scheinstieger & d rest boys
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by DrKitaun(m): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2010
Paul should only be reckoned with up to the 1/4 stage, any other right predo na jara !

Klose fck em all with a brace !!!

Schweini, pls shit shit on Xavi till his hairs lose their curl !

Ozil, run rings round Ramos until he sees red . . .

Metasacker, u guys should worry less about Torres as he is as harmless as a toothless Sauronized Jackal, worry only about the VILLAge 'KING' DAVID
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by medjai(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2010
The octo is very right. Everything is pointing to Spain. The last time Nadal won the Wimbledon title, 2008, Spain won the tourney they participated in, Euro 2008. Nadal has won Wimbledon again and i'm sure Spain will win the world cup
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by tkb417(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2010
Spain are winning this world cup
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by khanye(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2010
Bosque should start Llorente or Fab4 ahead of Torres for the game
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
i Fear for Germany becos of the octopus prediction
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by sayso: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
that na deception if the spanish should count on that.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by DrKitaun(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2010
Toba

give it up . . .u only support DK not Germany, DK says he fears cos of one rubbish creepling and u come sucking his nuts ?

Et tu TKB ?

Dayo, dont gloat l8r on this thread if u cant stand up 2 be counted now !

F.uck CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM ! F.uck most O/C Paul, its becoming as weird and stewpid that the octopus has some peeps worshipping it already !
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Toba

give it up . . .u only support DK not Germany, DK says he fears cos of one rubbish creepling and u come sucking his nuts ?

Et tu TKB ?

Dayo, dont gloat l8r on this thread if u cant stand up 2 be counted now !

bleed CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM ! bleed most O/C Paul, its becoming as weird and stewpid that the octopus has some peeps worshipping it already !

sir i beg ur pardon. I ve been a Germany support since 1995 right from football made in Germany on NTA2 channel 5 in Lagos up to euro 96 to dortmond wining the champions league in 1997 and shalke uefa cup same year. The days of balakov bobic and elber in stuttgart in 1996- 1998, loosing to Chelsea in cup winners cup final in 98.

So Im an indepent German football supporter.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by DrKitaun(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
The fact that u have been following FOOTBALL MADE IN GERMANY since 1995 doesnt make u an ardent fan of either the bundesliga or the national team, we all watch the EPL but do we all love the 3 LIONS ? Hell no . . .

I have always been a BIG supporter of LES BLEUS, but I TEMPORARILY WITHDREW MY SUPPORT cos of the mediocrity that DUMMYNECH represents . . . .since then I had tilted my support towards towards the reformed Nazi side that has embraced a multi-racial assemblage of some of the best players the planet can boast of . . .doing away with negative footie and expansive adoption of skillful and purposeful gameplay.

Kay pumpin, I hope I have answered ur inter alia question ?
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
Dr Kit,

There is a difference between a reasonable fan and a fanatic,

A fanatic would believe this current Arsenal side would win a trophy but a reasonable fan would tell you Spain has the edge in this game with or without Octopus.

Muller one of our key players and highest goal scorer is out and someone who hasn't played/started a game before would be coming in. Its only reasonable that one would have doubt.

OK If Spain were to be missing David Villa for todays game while Germany has Muller available, Do you think what the Octopus says would matter?
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by tkb417(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
since then I had tilted my support towards towards the reformed Nazi side that has embraced a multi-racial assemblage of some of the best players the planet can boast of
exaggeration

Poldi, Boateng, Klose, Khedira are not some of the best players the planet can boast of

they are good collectively

will you buy Klose or Poldi to come play in Arsenal?
The 2 of them are poo grin grin grin grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
Klose is better than any striker Arsenal has.

Klose was highest goal scorer at a world cup, Highest goal scorer in the Bundesliga. Tell me which Arsenal striker has been highest goal scorer even in training before
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dolu2007(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2010
I give it to the Germans. They have done it before(against England and Argentina), they would do it again!

Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by tkb417(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Klose is better than any striker Arsenal has.

Klose was highest goal scorer at a world cup, Highest goal scorer in the Bundesliga. Tell me which Arsenal striker has been highest goal scorer even in training before
Nicklas Bendtner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill prefer RVP to Klose tho

Klose behaves like an automated manual
too fckin frigid

he shd thank his stars he plays for Germany. If he played for Poland, Yakubu would have been more famous
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by omomoller(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2010
I love those spanish guys but german machines they fear me die.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
Na only Bendtner?

Is RvNisterooy not frigid? How come only Klose scores in every world cup, Do you mean the German midfield is the most creative?

Before they said he only scores headers in this world cup out of 4 goals only 1 na header.

They said he only scores against weak teams, Now we can add Argentina and England to those weak teams

RvP is the worst striker in this world cup after Torres.

How can you be the number 9 for a country like Holland having played 6 games, How many goals has he scored?

RvP has played as a professional for almost 10yrs and he has never scored 12 league goals before. Even Togolese Adebayor outscored him in the same club

RvP should be grateful he is Dutch so the Dutch hype rubs off him, If not no one would ever touch him and his biscuit bone ass
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Danchiks(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2010
Germany 3 - Spain 1
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by anitabest(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2010
spain 2 germans 0. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by MeGaStReEt: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
Germany 3 ---- Spain 1
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by MeGaStReEt: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2010
dayokanu:

RvP should be grateful he is Dutch so the Dutch hype rubs off him, If not no one would ever touch him and his biscuit bone backside

lol
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by naijacann: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
spain wins for sure!!!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by chelseabmw(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Na only Bendtner?

Is RvNisterooy not frigid? How come only Klose scores in every world cup, Do you mean the German midfield is the most creative?

Before they said he only scores headers in this world cup out of 4 goals only 1 na header.

They said he only scores against weak teams, Now we can add Argentina and England to those weak teams

RvP is the worst striker in this world cup after Torres.

lol! grin
How can you be the number 9 for a country like Holland having played 6 games, How many goals has he scored?

RvP has played as a professional for almost 10yrs and he has never scored 12 league goals before. Even Togolese Adebayor outscored him in the same club

RvP should be grateful he is Dutch so the Dutch hype rubs off him, If not no one would ever touch him and his biscuit bone backside
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by chelseabmw(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2010
GERMAN TO TAKE THE DAY!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by AjanleKoko: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
Spain 1 Germany 2.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by chelseabmw(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
Yes oo.German is my team come rain come shine
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by chelseabmw(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
I can't wait
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
this octopus is scaring me oh
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by buzugee(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
well all the soccer pundits like steve macmanaman, gullit and lalas somehow think spain will smash germany to smithereens. dont ask me why but i find their predictions preposterous considering spain has had to fight tooth and nail for all their wins while germany has literally obliterated all their opponenets. so i am guessing they know something that we do not know. plus that bloody octopus has picked spain too cry i predict our african brother boateng will score a hat trick grin JK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF / FIFA World Ranking: Belgium Stay On Top, Nigeria At 34th / Onome Ebi Bags Hat-Trick In Minsk FK 11-0 Win Over FC Gomel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.