Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (60936 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by JacksonOyibo: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Groovenaija360(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2018
See the real face of the lady and the boy here

>>> [url=groovenaija360.com]HERE[/url]
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2018
were are the #Metoo warriors? They will not see this.
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2018
Owned:
How I Wish If It Is Me, I Go Chop Am And Clean Mouth
You are wishing you are raped? Low self esteem I diagnose. See a psychiatric ASAP.
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by bamasite(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2018
She get luck say na small pikin
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; how a 33yr old woman fit overpower a 15 yr old dude.is the boy a wimp?
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Groovenaija360(m): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2018
balorx:
ok because the victim is a boy , you used assault
but if is a girl now, na rape

leaving this room. ........ ..........

angry angry

came back, spit on op head and run away

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Dannybammz: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Owned:
How I Wish If It Is Me, I Go Chop Am And Clean Mouth
[s][/s]
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by icemuyi(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2018
End time Hoelosho!
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by mubby4real(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2018
freedomchild:
Na dem dey rush us now

Konji is a respecter of no gender

But I thought women no like am?
Women no like wetin, na them like am pass, no let them dey deceive you

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by emperorblog(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2018
ladies/female hamdbags for sale #8000 free delivery nationwide whatsapp https:///23480062971020

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by myself13: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2018
If women were to be as strong as men, they would be bigger rapists than men. The lust of a woman is six times greater than that of an average man.
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by leksite120(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2018
olosho too de hungry sex ;Dolosho too de hungry sex
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by wenuseee: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2018
why is this world full of shit
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by ajaymina(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2018
squash47:
for just come drag me instead, no body go hear am..

Lol.. are you 15yrs old
She's out for just teenagers only
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by florentyves: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Konji is a bastard

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by romenna: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Can you Imagine?
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by ibori1(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=Pharelna post=71299264]If u can stake at least 10,000 on a sure game of 5 odds and pay after win whatsapp ==~ 090~3809 7299[/quote/]

if u know say e sure die, y can't u borrow money from bank or beta still sell ur fadas land and ur inheritance and stake it. rubbish

don't post dis here again or u will b ban

warning
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Allosaurus: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2018
That's a very old picture.
But are you sure she's not from the brown roof Wasterners?
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2018
WHILE SHE WAS DRAGGING THE BOY ID DIA NO PIPU AROUND ...AND THE CAMERA MAN NOW FOLLOW THEM TO THE OTHER ROOM TO SNAP THE PICS.....OP WHY..NO WHY ...
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by spenoiya(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2018
freedomchild:
Na dem dey rush us now
Konji is a respecter of no gender
But I thought women no like am?

���
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by aristocratic5(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Lobatan. See wetin kongi dey cause
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by wizrose(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A 33-YEAR-OLD Zvishavane se_x worker has been dragged to court for allegedly forcing a 15-year-old boy to have se_x with her and assaulting him for failing to pay $5 for services rendered.

Litah Chivovoro (33) of Council-park Zvishavane appeared before Regional Magistrate Morgan Nemadire facing charges of indecent assault and having se_xual intercourse with a minor.

She pleaded guilty and was remanded in custody to September 28.

“I admit to the charges and I am sorry. I only needed money to take home. However, the boy had refused to pay me after I gave him the service. I got angry since I was drunk and failed to control myself hence I assaulted him.’’

The court heard that on August 27 at Mberengwa Business Centre, Chivovoro met the complainant and lured him from a motor vehicle he was seated in.

It is alleged that Chivovoro dragged him to her house and forcibly slept with him. She demanded money from him after the act. She went on to assault the boy until he paid up.

The case was reported to the police leading to her arrest.

Mrs Faith Mwale represented the State.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/drama-as-olosho-drags-15-year-old-boy-to-her-houses3x-him-in-zimbabwe/

hmmm rubbish they don't even think of this as raped ... both if the 15years old boy did that shit they will call it raped ...
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by stuffs4me(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2018
This is so bad.. Yet the evil poster had to make a case for her that she was drunk. An adult woman raped a boy, asulted him and went on to Robb him. If the story had been a man now, the headlines would have been "33 year old man rapes 15 year old girl.'
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by joenor(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2018
I dey look for this kind of Drag, after every na u go find me transport say my broda u r a man. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.