Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her (21292 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters / Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her by MPESA(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Please kindly go to Hell

Bro hell far from me now because na Paradise na him me dhey now.

Be selling your future and the future of your unborn Generations because of token you can earn within short period of time of hard work.
Re: Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her by NobodyKnows(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
MPESA:

Bro hell far from me now because na Paradise na him me dhey now.

Be selling your future and the future of your unborn Generations because of token you can earn within short period of time of hard work.
Don’t be stupid please.
Don’t be foolish please.
Re: Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her by Smarkie: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
brainpulse:
Reno a known thief, wants to use the lady to gather money since they lost election. Him go collect his share
don't be a witch and a poor man at same time
Re: Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her by MPESA(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Don’t be stupid please.
Don’t be foolish please.

Why so bitter and pained, what is frustrating you sir Na me send you work . undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her by jumpandpas(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
sureheaven:
Reno the mischievous abscondee...... shocked
Come home let’s build Nigeria together....

While Buhari travels abroad to build London hospital
Re: Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her by Law2019: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2018
sureheaven:
Reno the mischievous abscondee...... shocked

Come home let’s build Nigeria together....
Who is this one? Stay here and be deceiving yourself. Even ur corruptless minister traveled the next day after her resignation. You will die here.
Re: Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her by melvin0004(m): 5:07am On Sep 20, 2018
tribalistseun:
The girl pidgin English is from Havard.

She lost all her birds in her poultry cos of flood.

Nice one Reno, you're always my G
pls share a link to d video.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Councilors Protest Salary Non-Payment In Edo (Photos) / ‘IPOB Is The Greatest Killer Of Igbos’ - Uche Mefor / Tinubu Launches Expatriate Employment Levy (EEL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.