Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Emmanuel Okoli - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emmanuel Okoli (23766 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel / The School Of Money By Olumide Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Okoli by rickdaking(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
oga flow com continue wetin u don start
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by Kirgyakos(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
this is why flow is the best

the suspense is mind blowing

thumbs up bro
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
“Yes! Mr. Paul come in!” The Doctor said.

Paul! Oh Paul and not HIV Pausitive!

“Mr. Emmanuel Okoli congratulations! You are HIV negative! I will advise that you remain negative and endeavour to be faithful to just one lover” The doctor advised.

“Thank you Ma! God bless you” God really blessed me indeed that afternoon.

I hugged Mr. Paul, hugged the Doctor and almost hugged the flower vest in the office.

I was free.

I was relieved.

What!! I wasn’t HIV positive afterall.

My head spun 360.

What was I to say.

Chinwe! Oh Chinwe!

What have you done to me?

I was smiling out my heart.

“Why would this girl lie to me about being HIV positive?” I was crying now.

“Mr. Emmanuel Okoli, you shouldn’t be crying, you should be happy”

“I am haaaappy!” The tears was pouring more.

Soon I was home happier than I left.

I was sleeping!

I was dreaming!

“Mr. Emmanuel Okoli welcome to hell fire, take your seat and feel relaxed!” One man on black gestured.

“What was I doing in hell?”

At the door of hell fire, a knock was heard, who was next in hell? I asked myself.

“Who is there?” The man on black yelled.

“Ooooh God! Who be that wey dey knock for my door!” I muttered.

I was on the bed but my body was heavy.

Was it all a dream?
What proved to me that it wasn't was the doctor’s report of not being HIV positive by my bed side.

So Chinwe was lying?
“Well, I am a happy man afterall!”

I looked at the time, and it says 17:59.
“Emma! open the door!” The knocking continued.

“Who are you!” I needed to know.
“Na me Brain” Since involving in Koko business Brainbox had preferred calling himself Brain, and he had overtime became the Brain behind OK's business.

I fumbled with the door as I opened and my heavy eyes caught a blurred glimpse of Brainbox scarred face.

“Eheen? Brainbox wetin be that? What do you want?”

“Oboy OK daughter Chinwe say make I give you this letter!” Brainbox went straight to the point handing over to me a brown envelope.

“Wetin? Wetin I do?” I needed to know, “Why that girl wan kill me?”

“I no know why she wan kill you, wetin I know be say as I go their house today, she give me this envelope make I give you” Brainbox's face was gloomy.

I shut the door just as I opened the door to curiosity.
“Why this letter?”
“Is it a time bomb?”

“What does she want from me? What?”
I was curious and wishing it was just a love letter and not a time bomb.
“Oboy you are really a lover boy, that girl love you” Brainbox was leaving, “enjoy your money!”
“which money?”

The envelope was thick and dark.

Was it a Biography?

Was it a manuscript of a story?

As I saw the first currency note in the envelope, my heart skipped.

It was a huge amount.

Was I dreaming?

I counted the money to be Thirty thousand Naira.

Then I noticed there was another document inside.
A thick and glossy document.

Chinwendu Okonkwo weds Mike Lawson was crested on it.

Was it the same Mike Lawson of Grandprix Oil and gas?

Was it the Chinwe of mine or another?

Was I dreaming?
I was instantly colour blind to see the Four-colour design beautiful wedding card.

I wish I was dreaming.

30 minutes later
I was on my bed thinking.
Thinking of what I was to do.

Thinking why Chinwe would settle me with Thirty Thousand Naira for a relationship of Three years”
Then I sank deeper on my bed still thinking bitter and wishing I had a gun.

Then a big bang was heard on the door.

“Who are you?” I cried.

“It is us!” I heard a voice replied.

“Who is us?” I asked.

“It is us! Armed robbers! Open the door!!!” The voice sounded like Man’s.

I wished I never did, but I opened the door to my unwanted visitors.

Then it was black out on a night that later became a black Saturday night to me.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kirgyakos:
this is why flow is the best

the suspense is mind blowing

thumbs up bro

Thank you.

Still i Flow, We Flow together

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okoli by SunFlow(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Uncle flow thank you
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 12:49am On Nov 30, 2018
“Open this door!” But it wasn’t my responsibility to open.

What was I to do?

I was fidgety. Wrong time for urine to disgrace me. Wrong time!

“Who are these people?” I panicked, “what have I done?”

Then my door was hit hard.

“I say open this door!” I had no choice.

With what i thought was a gun to my head one of the robbers shouted “Where is the money?”

“We we we which money?”

“My friend where is the thirty thousand Naira??”

While lying down I took note of the trouser one of the robbers was putting on; it looked like one I borrowed from Man the other day I had a date with Vido the Philipino; the same trouser Vido showed me was torn before I noticed. Was my eyes deceiving me?

Dragging me to my feet, one of the robbers said, “If you don’t provide that money, we will cut of your scrotum”

I was sure

I was so sure Man was one of the robbers.

Blood on my forehead I cried as the other robber almost stabbed me with the kitchen knife he held.

“See the money here!” The head robber took the envelope by my bedside.
“How una take know say I get Thirty Thousand Niara for this house?” I was pondering and was panting.

These guys weren’t with AK’s, no not 47 edition, not 49 edition.

Knives!

“Am I a dog that you will come to me with sticks and knives?” I noticed one of them was with a plank on his left hand.

And so I fought.

I fought them hard.

Two blows to the one on black mask, and an elbow jab to the other on pink mask.

Then within split seconds my third leg was hit hard with the thick plank.

My eyes spun, I saw stars.

Having three ball in between one’s leg can be miraculous not until you suddenly noticed two was melting.

Soon the third one joined melting and sending a “shut down” signal to my brain.

Yes I was shutting down gradually.

There was network failure in my five senses.

My entire system was shutting down.

My eyes were hot.

I was lying helpless.

“Chuk this guy this your knife make him die!”

Life was whisking out of me gradually.

I was kissing the sky.

My heart was bleeding.

That night I lost my breath for a mini-second and bought it back when one of the robbers flashed the torch-light on my face.

“No I no go chuk am knife! Na our guy oh!” The voice was Brainbox's I sensed while praying I made heaven on my demise any moment.

“Yes sha, na our guy, but make we take this him laptop, we go sell am sharp sharp!”

Soon I was epileptic.

I saw heaven’s gate.

I was female with no scrotal sack and I thought my pen was broken too.

My laptop was gone!

Thirty Thousand Naira given to me by my ex was gone.

My seed for reproduction was gone.

My laptop was gone! Omowunmi!

She will kill me.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 12:56am On Nov 30, 2018
SunFlow:
Uncle flow thank you

Thank you for reading
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by skubido(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by swiz123(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Why is it that when you narrate a fighting scene, your main characters always lose?
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
swiz123:
Why is it that when you narrate a fighting scene, your main characters always loses?

No be so . Or so I thought
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
“Whatever happens, I will take home a lesson, a lesson never to trust my friends” I sat outside waiting for Naeto to bring me my laptop.

“Oboy this one wey sidon for outside, you dey wait person?” Flow entered the compound.

“Nothing oh! I just wan collect fresh air!” Fresh air in between my legs too.

“Okay!” He took two steps forward and one backward, “Eheeen! Your ebee don go?”

“My ebee?” I was lost for a second, “You dey mad! Na your papa go get ebee!”

“Haahaha! But you get ebee na” Doctor Flow had diagnosed me to suffer Elephantiasis of the scrotum.

“I no get ebee, I don tell una say na bee bite me for my p’rick side nahim make me dey waka like person wey get ebee”

“Hahahaha no be only bee, na bettle!” Flow walked away, “Abeg make I go do better thing with my life, wetin go make me rich”

Opening the gate as Flow was about entering the house, Snow frowned and said, “Flow do quick bring that thing, no time! Iya dey wait for us!”

“Iya? Which Iya?” I wondered, “Maybe Iya put!”

Or so I thought.

“Naeto my boy! thank you, you have saved me!” I received my laptop from Naeto Man’s nephew.

“So, where is my chu-chu!” We were in my house now.

“Ahaan, sit down first now!” I offered, "sit down before we go dey talk of chu-chu"

“I am not sitting down until you give me my chu-chu, you want to give me sleeping pills like what my Uncle did to me the other day”

“Serious! He gave you sleeping pills?” I wondered, “what did you do to him na?”

“Because he wanted to rape Bisi Brother Wale’s sister in the living room and I was the only one in the house” Naeto said.

“Oooh Man! Man wey dey reason!” I cried.

“I woke up the next day Monday by 1pm, my parents thought I was dead” Naeto narrated, “It was later that I knew what my uncle did to me, i mean what he gave to me, but I didn’t report him to my mum”

“Aaaah! What a pity!”

“I will never forgive my Uncle for doing that to me, never! That this why I am bringing this laptop he stole from you back to you” Naeto said, “But is for a price”

“So how much are we talking of?” Neato was never a child when it came to money matters

“I thought we had discussed this already!” He answered, “You are to pay me 5 kay, just 5 kay!”

“What does little Naeto want to do with Five Thousand Naira?” I asked myself, but again:
“He saved my life!”

Omowunmi the head of IT had severally laid emphasis on the fact that I needed to go to any length to find that laptop, that should anyone break the lock code and access some files in the system, Top bond Oil was ruined. Little did she know that the laptop was with a rogue yet a computer illiterate.

I handed over Five thousand Naira to Naeto and as he stepped out, I was thinking.

I was thinking of what I would do to Man.

Poison him?

Yes I will! I made up my mind.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
1st December 2016, It was a Thursday.

I returned from work early – since I was dating the head of IT, I could close from work at any time I desired.

I was summoned to the Basilica.

“Wetin I dey hear so!” I fumbled as I sat down, “Snow don mad?”

“Yesss, my brother don mad ooh!” Flow cried two rivers.

“What?? How e take happen?” I lost two litres of saliva, “Him smoke Igboh?”

“No ooh! Him no smoke Igboh, shey na only igboh dey make person mad?” Man attacked.

“So wetin come make am mad?” I was curious.

“Him and Flow go do Sakawa, the thing com back fire” Brainbox informed.

“Sakawa? Wetin be Sakawa?” I was lost.

“Sakawa na to use your s’perm do blood money” My heart beat.

“Why na?”

“You sabi ask stupid question oh! Them wan make money na, you no know say December don reach?” Man was getting on my nerves.

“Iya say make we bring our s’perm, say we go get money, now we don get the money and my brother don mad!” Flow was crying profusely.

“Guy na man you be ooh! Man no dey cry!” Man consoled him.

Just then, I recalled the quote from last week: “Flow do quick bring that thing, no time! Iya dey wait for us!”

"So where the money dey?" I knew Brainbox would ask.

“The the the money, dey for bush, we bury am for ground, Four Ghana-must-go bags of money!” Flow said.

I instantly got internal heat, my palms were wet. My ear lobes was spreading out.

“but why na him com mad na?” I needed to know.

“Iya say make we mix our sperm for food give any girl wey we sleep with” Flow said, “Me I do am, but Snow nwannem forget to do wetin Iya tell us before deadline”

“Eyaah! Who be this Iya sef?” I asked.

“Wetin concern you who Iya be?” Man attacked, I had not forgiven he and Brainbox for what they did to me and my scrotum, I promised that I would take my pound of flesh, I would kill Man the architect if the need be.

“so wetin be the remedy now?” Brainbox asked.

“Iya tell me say the only remedy na to go Imo state go fetch Otamiri water” That was good news.

But the bad news was: “Iya say if I dey bring the water make I bring two basket of white Onions and the blood from a virgin m’enstration”

“What? How we wan take get that one!!” I was losing it.

“Guy we must get am ooh!” Flow’s hand was on his head, “And we must get all this things before Five past 12 midnight on Sunday, unless Snow go die”

“All of us must save this our friend” Man said, “What are friends for?”

Traitor!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okoli by swiz123(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wonderful update.

Look at the hypocrisy in man's voice.... Lol
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
swiz123:
Wonderful update.

Look at the hypocrisy in man's voice.... Lol

Yeah! A traitor indeed.
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by swiz123(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
flow1759:

Yeah! A traitor indeed.

This is fiction I believe but your main characters are non-fictional characters whom you changed their names.

So, who is Emmanuel Okoli? Another non-fictional character with a changed name?
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
I promised my fans that the story Emmanuel Okoli will blow their minds.

More is to come.
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
swiz123:

This is fiction I believe but your main characters are non-fictional characters whom you changed their names.

So, who is Emmanuel Okoli? Another non-fictional character with a changed name?

Emmanuel Okoli is non-fictional with the same name.

A friend of mine.

The story narrates what took place in the lives of these friends from 2014 till present day.

I am Flow in the story. Some of what i narrate here that i happen not to be present in the scene were told to me by Emma later in life before his demise.

Though we have gone separate ways due to......................

You will find out in this story
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by skubido(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
OP tanks for the update
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2018
11pm Saturday night.

“Why una bury the money na?”

“See! na here we bury am!” Flow was not sure.

“Oya Brainbox bring the shovel come!” Man was set to dig.

5 Minutes of digging and Two Ghana-must-go was seen.

“Where the remaining two na?” Man asked.

“But but but But na here we bury am na” Flow said, “We bury all of them for the same place”

“Where e com dey na?” Brainbox was curious.

“But na here Snow bury am na” Flow was pointing at another spot while Man opened the two Ghana-must-go that was found already and the smile on his face signified it contained currencies.

Brainbox dug the spot Flow pointed at for about 3 minutes and found nothing.

“No bag of money here na!” He cried.

“Una sure say the other two bag never disappear?” I spoke for the first time since we arrived the thick bush.

“E fit be ooh!” Flow was weeping now.

“As we no see the other two bags, make we dey carry this one go house now!” Man said, “Make we follow that wide road wey lead to Ok republic go”

I wished we never followed that path.

We were 50 metres close to Ok republic when i felt something kissed the back of my head.

“Don't move!”

I didn't move, but I turned.

It was Man, pointing a gun to my head.

What a life?

“Give me the bag!”

I handed over the bag I was carring to armed Man; Flow did the same to Brainbox.

They were with chicken laps; pistols!

“Brainbox bring the rope make we tie them!” Brainbox rushed to fetch ropes from a corner.

Where were tied like slaves and the thieves carted away with the bags of money.

I was thinking.

I was weeping.

Flow was weeping too.

“My brother! Him go soon die!! Five minutes past Twelve!” Flow rested his head on a heap of grasses crying bitterly “Wetin I go tell him mama, my aunty?”

“No worry, him no go die!” I couldn’t move my hands, "We don already get two out of the three items wey Iya say make una bring!"

“Which kin wicked friends we get like this?” Flow cried, “See see see as them tie us with rope because of money!”

“Na God go punish them!” I was sure, But suffer not the witch to live. Man and Brainbox deserved to die.

“My money!” Flow cried with a loud voice, “My money don go!”

“I know say this thing go happen nahim make me tell you say make we go hide the other two Ghana-must-go bag” I reminded Flow.

“e just be like say we know wey we go hide the other two Ghana-must-go for your house” Flow said.

We were smarter.

We were smarter than the wolves in sheep’s clothing.

“So naso we go dey here till day break?” Flow had already found a sleeping corner.

I couldn’t sleep.

I couldn’t sleep tied.

I was thinking.

I was thinking of when I would make my first move against my enemy.

That would happen only if I survived the dark and cold night.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okoli by swiz123(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
I always knew brainbox to be a money monger and man a rational thinker.

Well, I guess the spirit of aboki(violence) has taken over him
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
swiz123:
I always knew brainbox to be a money monger and man a rational thinker.

Well, I guess the spirit of aboki(violence) has taken over him

Yeah right! Half Aboki, half Igbo man Man influenced him.
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by skubido(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
See friend oooo

Tanks for the update
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2018
12:05pm Sunday; 12 hours to deadline

“Emma you don collect am?” I stepped out of my room.

“Yes, I don collect am, but e no easy for me ooh!” I confessed.

“Thank you! That’s why you be my man” Flow said, “no worry, na me and you go share the money!”

Having sex with Olaniyi’s sister could be likened to a camel passing through the eye of a needle. My bed was all bloodstained. Ab initio it was easy drugging her, but it wasn’t easy having sex with her at all. I pitied her, I dilly dallied thinking of what I would do to someone that did such a thing to my sister. But again Yemisi wanted it, she had longed to break her blood. She so crushed on me, Yet Flow still advised we drugged; it was all his idea.

Yemisi’s blood!

Yemisi’s blood was on my hand.

“make we quick dey go see Iya!” Flow hurried.

It was 17:59.

With the heavy Onion bag and the blood in a container in a school bag i hung, I lagged behind.

“Why was I doing all these?”

“Guy waka fast na!” Flow said, “Iya go don start the ritual with Snow, she go don dey wait for us to bring the materials!”

Dip down Alaska lies a mini-forest in the borders with Aluu community. We wouldn’t have gone to Iya on foot, but again there was no way a vehicle would take that path. It was bushy.

It was really bushy and I was thirsty.
“Oboy make I buy water for there make we drink” I sighted a kiosk.

“Me sef dey thirsty” He joined in.

We sat over sachet water after exchanging pleasantries with the guys we met there smoking weed. The smell of the flames from their weed, could never be in the same grade with that of Ok republic; well garnished I perceived.

Thinking of how much the two Ghana-must-Go would contain; and the Igbo man in me thought of the sharing formula between me and Flow.

I was sipping and thinking.

I had never been to a shine since I was born, but just because of my friends I was headed to a shrine for ritual cleansing of mad Snow.

Soon a scuttle ensued.

“Thief! Thief! Thief!” One of the guys dashed with my bag; the bag containing the blood.

Flowed chased so hard after him and I followed.

The guy with the bag was running faster than an athlete in the Olympics.

My legs were heavy. There was about 50 metres between the guy and Flow, and about 70 metres between me and Flow. I almost fell of twice as we raced.

All of a sudden I heard a loud stamp.

Flow was in a well.
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
“Mama! My brother don fall inside well!” I cried to the elderly woman that owned the kiosk.

“Eyaaah!!” Another set of guys smoking pitied me.

“No worry! I get ladder, make I go bring am!” One of the guys offered.

“Thank you! God go bless you!” I prayed.

“Yes! God don already bless me, but I go collect money from you, no be free” His palm was outstretched.

“I go give you na!” I brought out my wallet and offered him 500 Naira.

“You dey alright? How you go give me 500 Naira make I go bring ladder wey you go use comot your friend for inside well? Na insult na! Infact I no dey go again” He sat.

“Sorry na! So how much you want make I give you?” I needed to know.

“Oboy if you no bring 2 kay, leave am!” He said.

“2 kay? 2 kay too much na!” I searched my wallet.

In my wallet was contained Two Thousand Two Hundred Naira and I wept.

“Abeg na! Make I give you One Thousand Five na!” I bargained.

“E no work ooh! Even if you give me One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninty Nine Naira, I no go go” He broke my heart to pieces.

“Okay, I go give you! Take!” I handed over the said sum to him.

He rocketed with his bike smiling while I sat with the other guys over a wrap of weed.

A wrap was sold for 100 Naira unlike OK republic where it was 50 Naira Jumbo size.

I was smoking and narrating to my new found friends what I and Flow had gone through all in the verge to save our mad friend. I also informed them the content of the bag their friend snatched.

They pitied me.

I pitied myself.

I was sweating.

I was crying.

“Oboy why you dey cry na?” One of them asked.

“I no dey cry! Na the smoke for this igboh dey make water comot for my eyes” I lied.

"No worry, your friend no go mad!"

2016 had brought me a lot of sorrows; I couldn’t wait to kiss the year goodbye.

“The guy wey collect the bag, shey him wear blue shirt?” One of them asked.

“Yes, him wear blue shirt and jeans!” I held back the tears from waterfalling.

I finished one wrap and I was on my second still crying.

“How much you go give me make I go bring your bag come back now now!” One of the guys offered.

“How much! But I no get money!” I cried, “Abi you see all the things wey I don go through?”

“Okay because of all the things wey you don go through, just bring 2 kay” What was with them and Two Thousand Naira?

“I go give you, but I no get am cash, I go do transfer for you” I offered.

“Wetin be transfer? shey I tell you say I get account?”

“As you no get account now, wetin we do?”

“Wetin you go do be say you go give me this your phone!”

“My phone?”

My Andriod phone. Samsung; i bought 68,000 Naira.

“How I go give you my phone?” I challenged him.

“Okay na, if you no wan give me your phone, leave am na, your friend go mad dey go” He made a jest.

At that moment, I reminisced the moments with Mr. Snow nwanne; the smile, the laughter, the fights, the smoking, and of course the chasing-after-his-girlfriend.

My eyes were heavy and cloudy.

“Okay, take my phone” I was taking out my sim cards.

Then the guy with the ladder arrived.

I had forgotten Flow was in the well.
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by skubido(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hmmmmm

OP tanks for the update
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
skubido:
Hmmmmm

OP tanks for the update

Thank you too.

Dear Nairaland, I need this book to hit front page, i promise to update regularly.

I promise.

Or so i thought
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
“Whatever happens! I promise not to allow my friend die” I assured myself.

Thank God it was a dry well.

“wetin be time?” Was Flow’s first question.

A look at my wrist showed it was 18:55, Five minutes to Eight.

“How! How? How we go take bring back that blood?” Flow sat on the flow crying.

I dragged him up and he pulled back himself to the ground.

I pitied him.

“Guy no worry, them dey go bring the bag come!” I assured.

“Who? Na only God go fit bring back that bag!” Yes indeed it was God’s intervention as I saw the guy coming towards where we stood with the bag.
“Shebi I tell you say him no go run, say him go bring the bag for you” The guy with the ladder reminded me.

Christmas was in a week when my doorbell blast.

“Who be that!” I hide the poison underneath the bed.

“It is me!” I heard from the other side.

“Who be you?” The voice sounded like Chinwe’s.

“Chinwe!” I was right.

“Wetin this girl come do for my house?”

I reluctantly opened the door and she dilly dallied for a while.

Her perfume sent Nostalgic feeling down my spine. I wished she was still mine. But No, she was married; married to very wealthy man.

She swiftly sneaked in and sat.

“Hahahaha! Emmanuel Okoli, you haven’t changed a bit” She muttered.

Then an accidental fart came drum-sounding.

“Look at your house! Dirty and unkept, you are even farting in my presence!” She said, “Disgusting!”

My fart was never disgusting to her in the beginning.

In the beginning it wasn’t so.

“To what do I owe this visit?”

“Nothing! I just came to say hello to the one I once loved, is it a crime?”

“Yes it is! I don't want to see you!”

“You don’t want to see me, but I want to see you, and that is what matters!” She was too close for comfort.

Is it a set up?

I was bare chested and sweating, She was caressing, and then kissing.

My volcano was erupting.

“But you are married?”

“I am married, but I still want you!”

Was I dreaming?

“Me that you said cannot perform?” I thought.

“Did your friends give you the Fifty Thousand Naira I gave them to give you?”

“Fifty thousand Naira! You gave them Fifty thousand Naira!” I was shocked.

Man! Oh Man! Brainbox and Man! You both deserved to be poisoned.

“Didn’t they give you the money?” She said while taking her hands to handle my volcano.

“No………. Yes………….. No………..I mean Yes” my volcano was controlling my brain.

“I gave you the money because I still want you, I still love you but my father want me to marry that his friend’s son” She pushed me to the bed; i was lighter than feather and fell like a log of wood.

Kissing her tasted salty.

Salty that turned bitter when my phone rang.

It was Omo love my lover.

Why was she calling? Was it office stuff? Since our relationship was rocky the past few weeks since she caught me with Vido the Philipino kissing in her office, i was always so scared of her calls.

“You you you don’t need to pick that call at all!” Chinwe grabbed my phone and put it off.

Chinwe had taken off my short and started blow jobbing when I heard a knock on my neighbour’s door.

Little did I know my ears deceived me.

I was carried away; the job was way sweeter than Omowunmi’s; she sometime leaves my pen in blisters due to her uncontrollable 32 teeth.

Light overshadowed the darkness in the room as my door opened.

“Omo love!”

Action film.

As Omowunmi raged towards me, I counted One to Five before my head hit the wall so hard that I heard a voice read the Two times table.

A headbutt to my chest brought the Moon and the Sun revolving around my head. I was not sure Choristers were sonorously singing “We wish you a merry Christmas………… We wish you a merry Christmas……………. We wish you a merry Christmas…………,and a happy new year!” in the room that evening.

An Uppercut stated Pythagoras Theory in my head.

Omowunmi kicked my volcano hard and I was epileptic on the floor.

“See what you have done to him now!” I wasn’t sure Chinwe said that, “You have killed him!”

“So you? You still have mouth to talk” I wasn’t sure who said that.

After a thundering sound, there was a loud scream all of a sudden, I looked up to see Man, Brainbox and Snow standing by my n’aked body laughing while Flow separated the fight.

“Emma your blockus small sha” I heard the voice of Man. Just as i lie on the floor, i saw his poison glittering.
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by skubido(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Smile....

Tanks for the update
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Year Two Thousand and Seventeen came with good tidings.

I had received my thirteenth month salary.

I was thinking of committing murder and leaving to occupy another inhabitant. I was thinking of killing Man.

I was thinking of either paralyzing him or killing him, or both.

But what will be said of me after the act.

Woe betide me.

Flow sat close to me that evening frowning.

“Guy wetin dey happen to my barbing salon sef? e dey fold small small” I lamented.

“Even me sef, my boutique don close, I no know wetin cause am, my boys don thief all my money finish” Flow said.

Since Iya-gate we all owned businesses. What business did Brainbox and Man own? You will ask.

Well they rented a shop and opened OK gaming centre, everything about them wasn’t really Okay.

Boys playing game there always got arrested by the Police twice weekly, especially on Sundays.

“Knock! Knock! Mbok open the door!” It was Mfon knocking on my door.

Mfon! Big fat Mfon!

“Come in!” I opened.

Mrs. Frumpy Mfon wore a haggard shoe into my living room.

“sweeddat!” She seduced her father not me.

“Darling!” I had to – just because of what I had in mind.

“Kissing me na!” She gestured, closing her eyes and positioning her lips.

I kissed, yes you heard me right, I kissed; holding my saliva from flowing down my throat, save I died.

“Baby I want you to do me a favour!” I swallowed, but I didn’t die; my heart died.

“What is it? I will do anything for you, you know I rov you” She sat on my laps.

“I rov you too!” I almost said.

“Talk na, what is it?” She pecked me slightly.

I brought out the chemical from underneath my bed and said; “You see this chemical, I want you to put it in Man’s palmwine when we come to drink this evening!”

“What is it?” She asked.

“What is it?” I thought of a right answer, “It is his drugs, He has Brain problem, and his doctor who is my friend said I should mix it with his palmwine”

“He has brain problem? What kind of brain problem?” She asked.

“Brain tumor, he has Brain tumor” I answered smartly, “And if he doesn’t take his drugs mixed with palmwine he will die in Two weeks”

“Die! Why did he refuse to take his drugs in the first place?” She needed to know.

“Why? Because, Because, He said the drug is very bitter”

There was silence in the room for a while before she said;
“Okay I will help you put it in his drink, but on one condition”

“Condition! What condition?” I was ready.

“You will f’’uck me for Three hours” She announced.

“Three Hours? Is too much na!!” I shouted, “What if I die?”

“You will not die! Are you not a man?”

“Man? I am not a man ooh!” I almost said.

Silence was again in the room as I thought.

I thought of the stench her “Thing” would produce.

I thought of how her “Thing” would contain me; I might as well drown in it.

I thought of the lengthiest I had lasted in bed.

I thought of the headlines in the dallies the previous day: “AYOMIDE 34 DIES AFTER HAVING S’EX WITH HIS WIFE FOR TWO HOURS”

Mine wasn’t two hours but three; what might be left of me might as well be my skeletal structure.
“EMMANUEL OKOLI 31 DIES HAVING S'EX WITH MFON A PALMWINE SELLER”

We were 2 hours left when she asked me to suck.

“Suck what?”

“If you don’t do it, I will not put the drugs in his food!”

"Not food ooh, drink! palmwine!" I corrected her.

“Okay palmwine, I will do it only if you suck me for One hour, Suck it! In fact, lick it dry!” She repeated, “Suck it!”

To the soak away my lips went.

It was sweeter than I expected; sugary and somewhat peppery.

I was sucking for 30 minutes when her tap gushed full geared on my face.

Then I was blind.

Mfon had left for thirty minutes then I reminisce the words of Iya when she gave me the mixture; “Mix it with his palmwine to render him paralyzed, if you pour any other drink into the cup mixed with palmwine and this liquid, he will die!”

I had forgotten to instruct Mfon.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Okoli by skubido(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmmm

OP tanks for the update
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kudos.. You've lived an adventurous life ohh.. Wow.

Flow, So, Emmanuel Okoli died?
Re: Emmanuel Okoli by flow1759: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2018
“Doctor say Him go dey paralyzed for Two months” Flow was almost crying, “And after him don well, make him stop to dey smoke igboh!”

“Man! Stop to dey smoke igboh?” I was shocked, “Is that possible?”

“Yes it is possible! If person like me go stop to dey smoke igboh, then anybody go fit stop” Flow officially announced his retirement.

“Make una no worry, Man my man go well and him go soon continue to dey smoke” Brainbox was sure.

“Abeg make we dey go house jor!” Since madness, Snow had changed to being subtle and oftentimes he rarely speaks; was there still drops of madness in his medulla Oblongata?

Seated close to me in my newly acquired Volkwagen Bora was Brainbox rather unsteady as I zoomed leaving UPTH.

“Oboy I go meet Iya, she give me love portion wey I go use for Funke Brother Wale sister, she go love me die!” Flow's ambition.

“Flow nwannem so you still dey go meet that Iya wey make me mad?”

“Oboy no be she make you mad, na you make yourself mad, you no dey follow instructions!”

Few days later, we were at 1759 drinking.

“Brainbox! See the food here, I buy am for Kilimanjaro, if you reach there give Funke, if she chop am naso she go dey love me” Flow was sure it would work.

Brainbox opened the plate inside the fancy bag to reveal the Fried rice and Chicken it contained; next to it was a plate of Ice cream.

“You mix the love portion for the Ice cream too?” I had to ask.

“You be mumu oh, how person go mix love portion for Ice cream?” Snow cursed.

One hour later, and we were still at the bar.

“Fllow! Flow! Flow!!” Brainbox was panting.

“Wetin happen!!”

“As As As As…….. I reach them Funke house…. Naso… naso…...…”

“Naso wetin, talk na!” I fired.

“Naso I com give the girl the food…..…..” He was catching his breath gradually.

“Ehen……. Wetin com happen?”

“Naso the girl look wetin dey inside, as she open the food, nahim nahim…...…”

“Ehen!!”

“Nahim Brother Wale com come outside, com ask her wetin be that, the girl com tell am say na Rice and Ice cream”

“Ehen wetin com happen?” I was curious.

“nahim the girl com tell Brother Wale say make him chop the Fried Rice and Chicken, say she go lick the ice-cream say she no dey hungry”

“Ehen Brother Wale chop the food?”

“Yes ooh! Him chop am! As him dey chop am, I stand observe him eye, e get as him eye com dey do round-round”

“Yawa! Yawa don gas!!!” I almost fell of my seat.

Just then, Flow's phone rang. It was Brother Wale calling.

Doomsday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reunion....(A Short Story) / Nneka Arimah, Chikodili Emelumadu & Arinze Ifeakandu Nominated For Caine Prize / Dangerous Love (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.