Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery (54307 Views)

Kourtney Kardashian Loses It Over Claims She Photoshopped Her Butt / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Details On How Linda Ikeji Photoshopped Her Hospital Photo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by whiteeyes: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
Kemi your major problem is your mouth.
That Pastor,wetin be name again sef...shouldve done her a permanent reset because it seems it was only temporary!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by wink2015(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
This Linda's pregnancy drama took everyone by surprise.

From no where she became pregnant , flaunting pregnancy photos up and down the social media .

Before we could say jack robbinson , she don born .

Aunty Linda, is there something you're not telling us ??

Leave the poor lady to live her life quietly. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by NMotorwerks: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2018
This lady has a messed up head and mind...She's forever lost.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Eberechi24(f): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2018
I have my doubts about that pregnancy drama,,
This is confirmed movie script. everything about that pregnancy is a deliberate act.
before she unravel that pregnancy news, she got us fooled with engagement sage.
she knows from day one that baby is a boy.
Post every move of that baby except any clue on the delivery day.
Abeg!!

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by chubbygal(f): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2018
From fake pregnancy to surrogate now! Kemi even salvation hour ministries pastor David Ibiyom not fit deliver you from this your Generational Curses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by divinelove(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
All those baby bump were photos hopped too!?
I think this Kemi is sick.
Why will Linda go through the stress of photoshopping herself to a bed when she can easily rent a bed in the hospital?
Moreover, why will she fake all this in the first place?
Kemi's journalism certificate needs to be investigated.

actually it's your head that needs to be examined, baby bump was not real. kemi is too exposed to be fooled like u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2018
The baby's name J stands for JAGUDA, if you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by nazablossom(f): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol see what Kemi is doing to some of you.
, tomorrow its her that will come apologize
grin grin But the truth is that the shape of that her pregnancy is suspicious

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Omo See Beef.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by pek(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2018
Another Torontogate looming.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by sanpipita(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2018
nazablossom:
grin grin But the truth is that the shape of that her pregnancy is suspicious

Lol everything can be suspicious when the mind gets curious, I wonder why Linda will hide it if she had her baby through surrogacy means, all these allegations doesn't make sense for me especially from who its coming from, Kemi probably wants to use this to trend nothing more
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2018
kolafolabi:
Very soon, Aunty Kemi will be asking for.donations and she thinks Linda will help her again. Can't one gives birth in peace

Has Aunty Linda given birth?

Who be piking Papa - or he travel?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by sosa993: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
yes nw..w already no that tey tey ..truly pregnancy women no they loud and post it in social media except if she don gave birth..if u no u no..

If she had kept it a secret should you have believed her? If she had kept it a secret it would've been worse. But I guess Linda would have to overlook everything Kemi is doing. No big deal.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2018
This woman should free my crush, haba she no dey tire for her matter?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by perryy(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2018
balorx:
ever heard of surrogacy... and besides she is not that influential in UK to rent a bed

Don't mind the mummu. She thaught US is like Nigeria where everything is bribery. How does he expect a US hospital to involve in a fraud to decieved the masses ?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
This Linda's pregnancy drama took everyone by surprise.

From no where she became pregnant , flaunting pregnancy photos up and down the social media .

Before we could say jack robbinson , she don born .

Aunty Linda, is there something you're not telling us ??

Which one is from nowhere she became pregnant, you want her to inform you she's going to fvck a dick?

Guy get sense naa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by westcole: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you really believe Kemi?
Welcome to Emory University Hospital ™ (404) 778-7777 or Find a Physician I AM... 
Atlanta, GA 30322 DIRECTIONS, MAPS & PARKING Main: 404-712-2000 Appointments: 404-778-7777 Somebody should called to confirm the truth jare, Seun over to you!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by HeyCorleone(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2018
SageTravels:

So you did not hear when she was engaged.

If you look at it from the other side, Its nobody business.

the way Kemi talks about Journalism makes me wonder if it the one I know or another.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by dennisworld1(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Nah Linda Sabi. After all naso she dey look into people life
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by HeWrites(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2018
nazablossom:
How come no staff of the hospital was captured? At least the Linda I have seen must snap with doctors and nurses. Even at almost delivery,the pregnancy didn't descend,was in same position through out. Just curious .

Congratulations all the same.

No mind Linda jare
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by dennisworld1(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2018
udemzy101:
This woman should free my crush, haba she no dey tire for her matter?
naso she dey free people matter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2018
bettercreature:
Dont believe this Aunty she is mad,Lindas bump was real but i dont think the Baby Dad is presentable grin

So why she go open legs for someone wey no dey presentable grin grin grin grin ;

Abi na her gate man be piking papa ni grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by tucker12(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2018
See what freedom from jail is doing to Kemi mouth again....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by dennisworld1(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2018
wink2015:

Leave the poor lady to live her life quietly. grin grin grin grin grin grin

naso Linda dey let people leave life quietly ahn

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by nazablossom(f): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol everything can be suspicious when the mind gets curious, I wonder why Linda will hide it if she had her baby through surrogacy means, all these allegations doesn't make sense for me especially from who its coming from, Kemi probably wants to use this to trend nothing more
Nigeria is not so advanced that people will understand surrogacy, the gossip, the stigmatization that will follow it is what she is trying to avoid, that is if the rumor is true o. Someone will give birth through CS,they will stigmatize her let alone surrogacy.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by oluking: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2018
This woman need a permanent room in Yaba pysche grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2018
Linda is being served in the same cup she served people.

She dug up a lot of unwholesome stories about people and claimed she was only doing her job as a blogger.

Allow Madam Kemi do her job also as a journalist.

She claimed to have worked in that hospital in the past and has also put a call through only to be told she isn't on their patients' list.

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2018
perryy:

Don't mind the mummu. She thaught US is like Nigeria where everything is bribery. How does he expect a US hospital to involve in a fraud to decieved the masses ?
i think kemi is right.....my opinion though
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Gkemz: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Kemi Olunlowo has completely gone insane. What business does she have with someone's personal affairs.
Whether surrogate or biological child, it's none of your business even if she adopted the child. By the way how does this solve our problem in Nigeria
Fooolish woman always interfering in people's lives. She should just fvck off.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by emperorblog(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2018
ladies/female hamdbags for sale #8000 free delivery nationwide whatsapp https:///23480062971020

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by softboi24(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Naija can neva mind dia business.. if ur jealous of her u go and born ur own... #Bloggers leave her alone oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.