Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery (54306 Views)

Kourtney Kardashian Loses It Over Claims She Photoshopped Her Butt / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Details On How Linda Ikeji Photoshopped Her Hospital Photo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by DeRay98(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Linda Ikeji made her money by selling and spreading gossips, Kemi has not said or done anything wrong here at all. Linda is a news maker that made money by making gossip news on people's life and matter now Kemi Olunloyo is simply doing same.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by DeRay98(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
seangy4konji:
She waited for her to say she son deliver her egbere baby.,kemi Bart gan..

Linda is having her dose of some she dished out..

She gave facts. No insults..

Which new born mother you ever seen in a USA hospital with just a cover cloth??lol

Gbam!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by HESTHERH: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
I have my doubts about the pregnancy...look at this way..i may be wrong...when Linda ikeji bought a house it was Laura ikeji who announced it....when Linda got engaged it was through Laura and when the pregnancy stuff came it was through the same person...if you look at it critically...you will see that they always control the narratives cause they are in the media business.....Is not really surrogate.....but people forget that you have sperm donor everywhere...so the sperm could have been donated like medical IVF to get her pregnant so am thinking in that line..the pregnancy was real...but I dont think there was ever an engagement it was all planned cause they know they there was going to be pregnancy announcement, and they know people will want to know the husband.....the truth is Linda is rich and getting a husband could be very hard to come by and she always wanted to have a baby so let's just celebrate her.........i .....might be wrong all that I have said....i might be wrong..just a thought.....i won't be surprised if the husband showed up...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Durchmann(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
julitoch:
So so hilarious, been LMAO since i read it, some people can be so funny

I'm telling you.
That guy is crazy as f**k.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by olaolaking: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
This Linda's pregnancy drama took everyone by surprise.

From no where she became pregnant , flaunting pregnancy photos up and down the social media .

Before we could say jack robbinson , she don born .

Aunty Linda, is there something you're not telling us ??
Everything about Linda's pregnancy is suspicious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by olaolaking: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
HESTHERH:
I have my doubts about the pregnancy...look at this way..i may be wrong...when Linda ikeji bought a house it was Laura ikeji who announced it....when Linda got engaged it was through Laura and when the pregnancy stuff came it was through the same person...if you look at it critically...you will see that they always control the narratives cause they are in the media business.....Is not really surrogate.....but people forget that you have sperm donor everywhere...so the sperm could have been donated like medical IVF to get her pregnant so am thinking in that line..the pregnancy was real...but I dont think there was ever an engagement it was all planned cause they know they there was going to be pregnancy announcement, and they know people will want to know the husband.....the truth is Linda is rich and getting a husband could be very hard to come by and she always wanted to have a baby so let's just celebrate her.........i .....might be wrong all that I have said....i might be wrong..just a thought.....i won't be surprised if the husband showed up...
The pregnancy does not look real. I can tell you so many reasons
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Chae: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Like seriously, imagine she's saying she wish to b Aving pregnant every year, so pregnancy is so cheap and easy lik dat to her, d pregnancy I doubt it
olaolaking:
The pregnancy does not look real. I can tell you so many reasons
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by olaolaking: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Donkalio:
Kemi might not be far from the truth,
(1) linda ikeji's pregnancy, started threading 5-6 months back.
(2) her photos was too much, unlike every other married ladies.
(3) only her stomach shows that she is pregnant, every other body parts remain unchange, unlike every other pregnant woman.
(4) why does she choose to go abroad only with her mum and no friends included?
(5) pls add to the list.
6)A whole Linda was pregnant and nobody knew it until she twitted it. Does is it mean the whole workers working with her did not notice throughout the 1st, 2nd and 3rd month? And non of them gist a friend who will also gist another friend. Remember that Nigerians like to break news.

No celebrity can conceal such.

The same thing happened when she was engaged. Nobody new it until she break the news by herself? Does it mean the husband does not have a friend who will know that their friend is climbing Linda and they talk it in an undertone until people hear? The husband family also did not know?

Here countenance all through the time of her pregnancy did not look like someone with real pregnancy. During the last weeks of the delivery, everything would change and even the smile will change no matter how. But Linda's smile remained the same all through 9 months.
Me I can't understand. But we will know the truth with time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by princessayesha(f): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Good one Anty...let Linda feel how she makes other people feel grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by chineloSA(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dacious:
plus we didn't get to see the name tag they normally wear around the wrist.

grin grin grin you want name tag?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Ayobami7(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.