Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery (54303 Views)

Kourtney Kardashian Loses It Over Claims She Photoshopped Her Butt / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Details On How Linda Ikeji Photoshopped Her Hospital Photo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Chinny024(f): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Can someone jail this mugu for me please...
Freedom dey worry person... shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by okonja(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
All those baby bump were photos hopped too!?
I think this Kemi is sick.
Why will Linda go through the stress of photoshopping herself to a bed when she can easily rent a bed in the hospital?
Moreover, why will she fake all this in the first place?
Kemi's journalism certificate needs to be investigated.

I had this same thought BUT reading this picture below and accessing it logically, I believe with the kinda person LINDA is, she would have recorded the video but I won't conclude yet, maybe she kept it for later to shut up critics

1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Starks: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2018
this could b true oo cos Linda no get belle face at all

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2018
When will this old girl learn to mind her business. what if it were surrogate mum, how does that stop Buhari from contesting next year?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by julitoch: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Durchmann:
grin
"This table you're destroying is new O! Recently bought"
This comment is so hilarious... grin
So so hilarious, been LMAO since i read it, so people can be so funny
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by mu2sa2: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2018
wingmanII:
All of you giving this mad woman attention are equally mad. Nonsense!
You did too!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by julitoch: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Durchmann:
grin
"This table you're destroying is new O! Recently bought"
This comment is so hilarious... grin
So so hilarious, been LMAO since i read it, some people can be so funny
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by CioAngels(f): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Beautiful job done Kemi if it is true. Good turn they say, deserves another. when you take pleasure in exposing others yours cannot be in the cooler.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Babybunny(f): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2018
What is this kemi's problem? undecided

Wasn't she the one that said sometime in may that Linda ikeji was a dumped baby mama That sholaye refused to marry her or accept the baby
How come the pregnancy is now fake
She's not straightforward. angry

She's simply trying to destroy Linda's reputation angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Laredojohn(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Hmm this is serious. Another twist.. But come to think of it, what's my own sef.. She is being served because she also has relayed false news about other celebrities in the past nothing new if hers comes up now..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by abbeyty(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Kemi, olodo she will be 43, not 42 if she was born in 1975 as you claimed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by IkemChris(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Aunty Kemo please leave aunty lindy alone ooooo and face your Bible. The main Baby J is inside the Bible
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by PROPHETmichael: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
All those baby bump were photos hopped too!?
I think this Kemi is sick.
Why will Linda go through the stress of photoshopping herself to a bed when she can easily rent a bed in the hospital?
Moreover, why will she fake all this in the first place?
Kemi's journalism certificate needs to be investigated.

We are in the last days, anything can happen. Below is an example...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by icemuyi(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2018
shocked Whatever
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by okenwaa(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Believe Linda @ ur own stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by backnbeta(f): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you really believe Kemi?
At least, there is an interesting story going round in town, true or not. When you keep on doing paparazzi over people's lives, someday, someone will do the same to you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2018
I think we all saw the half naked pic of Linda when she was pregnant or was that photoshoped too. If that was her real tummy then wetin cosine surrogacy in it again

I am not undastanding at all.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Alabamajogor: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2018
You that you are still bearing your father's name at 50. abeg go and mind your business and leave Linda alone. Why are you taking paracetamol for another person's toothache.......Elewon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by JuanDeDios: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
This Linda's pregnancy drama took everyone by surprise.

From no where she became pregnant , flaunting pregnancy photos up and down the social media .

Before we could say jack robbinson , she don born .

Aunty Linda, is there something you're not telling us ??
She was supposed to become pregnant from somewhere - like erect billboards to announce she's about to get pregnant. Flaunting a pregnancy is unheard of. And she's supposed to give birth after we said Jack Robinson - like carry the pregnancy for 18 months. Interesting. Yes, there's something Linda is not telling us. The post I quoted proves it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2018
perryy:

Don't mind the mummu. She thaught US is like Nigeria where everything is bribery. How does he expect a US hospital to involve in a fraud to decieved the masses ?

And she claiming she called the hospital to ask if any Linda ikeji gave birth on that day. The privacy of their client must be kept and if Linda had instructed the hospital not to divulge her info. to ppl they would keep the public off.

What if the info. you are seeking for is to harm their client. Let's await the video of the delivery. A person of Linda should have recorded the birth delivery.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by lastempero: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Mumu woman which hospital will reveal the location of their client.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by wealthyhenry(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Linda if you did it, tell us you did it. If you didn't did it, tell us you didn't did it...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by EmRoxy: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2018
what is going on here,is it that Linda is ashmed to marry or what. come to me i will claim the only if can agree on my terms...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by unityresource: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Linda should have make everything concerning her baby open, there is no big deal in having a surrogate mother deliver your bady.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Firefire(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2018
IYANGBALI:
The baby's name J stands for JAGUDA, if you know, you know

shocked grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Xmen149(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

We are in the last days, anything can happen. Below is an example...

ur head dey there
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by RotrMezie: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2018
That's not the American neonatal hospital blanket colour.
Linda lied

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Sagewilliam(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2018
cheesy Aunty Linda do not be deceived God cannot be mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Dacious(f): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2018
do they normally wear same material

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by generationz(f): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Linda is a low self esteemed bitch if she lied about her pregnancy. What's wrong with surrogacy? people do it all over the world.

don't say so

you know Nigerians.

if she was married and add a womb problem there might be sympathy

but as an unmarried lady that people have used her childlessness and singlehood to taunt if she came out to say she had a baby through surrogacy they will laugh at her

Nigeria isn't america

the pressure to marry can make one commit suicide.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by opribo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Someone once said beware of those who try so hard to convice you.

I have often wondered aloud why so much hullabaloo about just one pregnancy. It really got me suspicious of something not adding up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.