Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery (54304 Views)

Kourtney Kardashian Loses It Over Claims She Photoshopped Her Butt / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Details On How Linda Ikeji Photoshopped Her Hospital Photo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by toprealman: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
What kind of man will not be by his beau's side at least for this first delivery. Her mum, dad, siblings, WELL WISHERS/FANS (or whatever she calls them) all took a post-delivery pics.......but not the father of the baby.
Something is just not right.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Dacious(f): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
plus we didn't get to see the name tag they normally wear around the wrist.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by emmaoyes(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
I have the feeling there is an iota of truth in what kemi keeps emphasising on... Let's give it a thought.
My fear is just that this might be the end of Linda if aunty Kemi allegations turn out to be true...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
divinelove:

actually it's your head that needs to be examined, baby bump was not real. kemi is too exposed to be fooled like u

Common sense should tell you that there's always two sides to a story. True or false.
Oponu!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
divinelove:

actually it's your head that needs to be examined, baby bump was not real. kemi is too exposed to be fooled like u
You're insulting me...
Keep it coming...
It's like you want to die young.
Oloshi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by divinelove(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Common sense should tell you that there's always two sides to a story. True or false.
Oponu!

ode craw back to your cave, as if u have ever left your village for once
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Ellehanna(f): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup for sale at N3000
WhatsApp 07088205397
Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
I hope Linda ignores this noisemaker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
divinelove:

ode craw back to your cave, as if u have ever left your village for once
Pray your next generation get to the places I've been. I don't think they can afford it so pray that you do in your next life.
You probably think everyone on nairaland if from your village.
I'll be in Nigeria soon, let's meet up. I'll buy you beer.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Realname: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
All those baby bump were photoshopped too!?
I think this Kemi is sick.
Why will Linda go through the stress of photoshopping herself to a bed when she can easily rent a bed in the hospital?
Moreover, why will she fake all this in the first place?
Kemi's journalism certificate needs to be investigated.

Rent a bed in which hospital in America?
You think the uSA is Nigeria ?

Oh she should walk into a hospital and rent a bed ad if it's a motel?

Think it's for free
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Donkalio: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kemi might not be far from the truth,
(1) linda ikeji's pregnancy, started threading 5-6 months back.
(2) her photos was too much, unlike every other married ladies.
(3) only her stomach shows that she is pregnant, every other body parts remain unchange, unlike every other pregnant woman.
(4) why does she choose to go abroad only with her mum and no friends included?
(5) pls add to the list.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by OliveCynosure(f): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
She said, thx Theo?
Maybe it's the Theo Ukpa guy that's giving her info
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by mayskit4luv(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
This Linda ish is so confusing. But las las God knows best!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Royaldave200(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
backnbeta:
I can just imagine if it was another celebrity in this Linda pregnancy saga...Linda would have dug up the surrogacy agreement for the world to see sad

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true"

Soren Kierkegaard.

words of a philosopher smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by ImaIma1(f): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
All those baby bump were photoshopped too!?
I think this Kemi is sick.
Why will Linda go through the stress of photoshopping herself to a bed when she can easily rent a bed in the hospital?
Moreover, why will she fake all this in the first place?
Kemi's journalism certificate needs to be investigated.

Though this woman may be wrong. But I wasn't aware that there is an injection that women take to look pregnant while they adopt a child until i discovered that someone i know adopted her child. I even saw her when she was pregnant shocked. I was in shock when i heard.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by seangy4konji: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
She waited for her to say she son deliver her egbere baby.,kemi Bart gan..

Linda is having her dose of some she dished out..

She gave facts. No insults..

Which new born mother you ever seen in a USA hospital with just a cover cloth??lol

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by mansoura(f): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin
seangy4konji:
She waited for her to say she son deliver her egbere baby.,kemi Bart gan..

Linda is having her dose of some she dished out..

She gave facts. No insults..

Which new born mother you ever seen in a USA hospital with just a cover cloth??lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by AnuliKay: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
I honestly don't know what to believe right now. Anyway, it's not my problem.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Olulinks(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Linda is a low self esteemed bitch if she lied about her pregnancy. What's wrong with surrogacy? people do it all over the world.
Linda nor dey live all over the world na Naija she dey.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by kokomilala(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
If falsehood is running far ahead of truth and truth is just lacing its boots, it will catch up with it and overtake it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Paul112(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
Kimi your major problem is your mouth.
mouth diarrhoea
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by claseek(f): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
This Linda's pregnancy drama took everyone by surprise.

From no where she became pregnant , flaunting pregnancy photos up and down the social media .

Before we could say jack robbinson , she don born .

Aunty Linda, is there something you're not telling us ??
you stole this comment from someone's tweet below..

Ordinary the word "guccified" that you purportedly claimed to have created, you wanted to roast one nairalander alive.

tongue

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Airforce1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
claseek:
you stole this comment from someone's tweet below..

Ordinary the word "guccified" that you purportedly claimed to have created, you wanted to roast one nairalander alive.

tongue

Wow

I tell you , someone lifted it from me on here and posted on Twitter .

I don't do Twitter
Maybe you should check the time the Twitter guy posted his/hers comment and the time I posted mine .. then you will see a Nairalander lifted my comment and posted on Twitter.

Naijaloaded on so many times lifted my post on E-money too .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by sulakishop(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ìbínú ẹlẹ́wọ̀n Part 3.....but Aunty Kemi fit correct o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Realname:

Rent a bed in which hospital in America?
You think the uSA is Nigeria ?

Oh she should walk into a hospital and rent a bed ad if it's a motel?

Think it's for free

It's obvious your knowledge about the US and other top countries is low.
You probably think bribery is not possible in US too.
Haha... You are funny

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Realname: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

It's obvious your knowledge about the US and other top countries is low.
You probably think bribery is not possible in US too.
Haha... You are funny

Everything is possible everywhere but it is a felony and you will spend 15 years in prison for atremptatt to.

I have lived and worked in the states little boy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by claseek(f): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:

Wow

I tell you , someone lifted it from me on here and posted on Twitter .

I don't do Twitter
Maybe you should check the time the Twitter guy posted his/hers comment and the time I posted mine .. then you will see a Nairalander lifted my comment and posted on Twitter.

Naijaloaded on so many times lifted my post on E-money too .
ouch..

So sorry for jumping into conclusion.. You posted yours first. The person stole ur comment instead. embarassed no vex..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
claseek:
ouch..

So sorry for jumping into conclusion.. You posted yours first. The person stole ur comment instead. embarassed no vex..

I almost thought you posted that accusation comment under the influence of alcohol.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by divine2288: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Linda is a low self esteemed bitch if she lied about her pregnancy. What's wrong with surrogacy? people do it all over the world.
linda dnt v sense... she can gossip for Africa.. karma is real... i doubt if she was even pregnant... who is d dad? ��
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by kingcornel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
who engaged her??abii na u?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery by davidodiba(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
This Linda's pregnancy drama took everyone by surprise.

From no where she became pregnant , flaunting pregnancy photos up and down the social media .

Before we could say jack robbinson , she don born .

Aunty Linda, is there something you're not telling us ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress / Rahama Sadau Features In “Sons Of The Caliphate.” Her 1st Nollywood Movie (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.