Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

"If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man (32516 Views)

How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by amokeme(f): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Thank God I have a sane mother who won't slap another person's child(ren)..

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by manikspears: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2018
chiommy123:
Why will her mom just be slapping people anyhow. It will take a young man or woman with good self control not to reiterate. Even someone's mom knows the age to stop slapping

You just slap your own back and let her collapse and die with people there as eye witness,then you will know why wisdom pays far better than strength. No one is saying the mother is right for slapping the wife but this is a test of wisdom.there are better ways to go that the whole family will come and beg you but if you slap her back even your family will deny you.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by sweetv(f): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2018
y will a lady slap her mother in-law back,if it was her own mum will she slap back,I wonder her cuts,as a lady my liver Neva reach,she is just a pain in d ass
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by newdawn2017(f): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2018
Kdon2:

I hope you don't make that mistake when you are married,you won't like the outcome.
& I hope my husband's mother never attempts such with me, I am capable of alot of nasty things when tested in such a way.

3 Likes

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by newdawn2017(f): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2018
openmine:

The way and manner a hubby treats his wife will be extended to others.....including his own family members!

The same can be said about the wife!

But let's say the mother in law slaps you,its expected that you report to the head of the house which happens to be your husband!

if he refuses to do nothing,please just leave the marriage for him and the mother!

Trust me,it will be hard for a mother in law to slap the son's wife without his permission!

Once a mother in law slaps her son's wife,she is indirectly saying she does not respect the head of the home which is the husband and she is also assuming the position of the man!

thank u bro, true talk. but I go do here strong thing b4 leaving, lest she carries on making other women after me in her son's life miserable.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by intergral(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:

I can't slap my mum but I can slap other ppls mums if they ever try to hit me. Who does ur mum think she is?
you will give birth to a boy, as a single mother that you will be, the boy will grow up and get married.. with your temper his wife will insult you and you will slap her and she will beat you to comma till you turn to a vegitable... say amen
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kenfil(f): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
MobilityExpress:
I remember growing up, my mother has slapped the heck out of me, I never slapped her back, my mother has thrown shoes at me, thrown TV at me, thrown spoon, thrown ceramic plates, thrown glass cups, bitten my hand, all in a bid to raise a responsible child that will be useful for himself, family and society. Look at me now, I can’t thank her enough. She did a wonderful job to ensure, whatever it took, to drive irresponsible behavior away from me. People like me, when we were growing, we were surrounded by bad boys, we were bad boys but our mothers were the saving grace that didn’t let us sink into the hole of criminality and depravity. We became responsible children by fire by force. Now one girl that just joined the bandwagon at the finish line now says she will slap that same mother? *In Lasisi’s voice* Are you mad? grin. I’ll beat the madness out of you in a hurry, because you see, that mother, sweet sweet mother, she beat the madness out of me and I became a success for it. God bless my mother and all the good mothers out there. We love you unconditionally. Slap anybody you like, we will defend you with our blood, our money and our lives. You are too dear to us kiss. Your tearful prayers made us great. A good Mother is the best blessing a man could receive. For me, it’s Mother over wife, God over everything!

✋ one question Sir, why will ur mother of all people bite you? Please don't answer that it's part of raising you oo
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by abimic(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
If my wife's a simple, gentle, selfless, loving, caring, humble, and easy going woman, I'd just get home, hear from the two sides, appease my mother, placate her, prostrate, take her out and beg her well, and the issue that brought the disagreement would be addressed, between me and mum, but my wife, she Would be under stringent measures for a period of time and I would send it to her that she needs to understand what Mum wants and leave her at that point.....She would apologize to mum on her kneels and promise to never repeat such...but she's in for a dig with me in our inner room, I would intentionally get her angry and annoyed till she forces me to send a restriction in the house, she would surely pay back that slapping but might not be immediately, but gradually, I would never hit her and she would never pack out of my house except for infidelity.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by tintingz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
When it comes to elderly people, just walk away.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
abimic:
If my wife's a simple, gentle, selfless, loving, caring, humble, and easy going woman, I'd just get home, hear from the two sides, appease my mother, placate her, prostrate, take her out and beg her well, and the issue that brought the disagreement would be addressed, between me and mum, but my wife, she Would be under stringent measures for a period of time and I would send it to her that she needs to understand what Mum wants and leave her at that point.....She would apologize to mum on her kneels and promise to never repeat such...but she's in for a dig with me in our inner room, I would intentionally get her angry and annoyed till she forces me to send a restriction in the house, she would surely pay back that slapping but might not be immediately, but gradually, I would never hit her and she would never pack out of my house except for infidelity.
You have no right to hit her or send her packing because of infidelity. That's why divorce is available
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by IkennaDavid1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thank God for my kind of mum, she slaps u, u slap back, she beats u up blue and black and still prepares food for u to eat...
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
newdawn2017:
& I hope my husband's mother never attempts such with me, I am capable of a lot of nasty things when tested in such a way.

I think you will learn better when another woman who has better understanding of issues comes to replace you when your luggage have been thrown out. grin
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

See this boy did I tell you I want to marry you?
It seems you do not know that some people are skilled in martial arts.
We would both injure ourselves and land in a hospital and you would be severely injured after I have dealt with your joystick.

Then you won't have a husband to return to, because you will be sent back to your parents house. Intact you have no business having husband at all.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by abimic(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Elder001:

You have no right to hit her or send her packing because of infidelity. That's why divorce is available
Whichever, we sha would part ways after that act of infidelity. I would send her packing first and file divorce almost immediately. I can't stay with a cheat Under the same roof, it would suffocate me, One person would leave the house for the other pending when the papers are settled...i can't marry a woman that won't be submissive, so she definitely would leave the house and go be with her new heartrob and if she's forming stubborn and doesn't want to leave, I'd leave the house instead, file my papers.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
amokeme:
Thank God I have a sane mother who won't slap another person's child(ren)..

Thank you. This man is not even ashamed to say that his mother is capable of such a deed. What a family. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kdon2:

Then you won't have a husband to return to, because you will be sent back to your parents house. Intact you have no business having husband at all.

Nigeria in the 21st century grin

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Sterope(f): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
As in ehn

I wonder what would make my dad or mum me slap at this age. It can happen but I must have murdered someone for that to happen. Th husband must be a weakling for his mum to slap his wife when she could have otherwise reported her.

I pray against a loser husband and insane family in law.

chiommy123:
Why will her mom just be slapping people anyhow. It will take a young man or woman with good self control not to reiterate. Even someone's mom knows the age to stop slapping
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by emmie14: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kdon2:

Retarded
ok
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kdon2:

What parents house before I married him I had a house of my own and when we married we would both rent a house for ourselves with both our money so it is our house not his alone if we built before the incident happened I definitely contributed to the building of that house so it is ours and I am going nowhere if anyone must leave it should be him.
You support men like the man who said he would beat his wife blue black why don't you advise him not to have a wife as well? And tell him he has no business having a wife since he does not know his priorities.
You have no right to tell me if I have a business getting married or not.

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by 1Sharon(f): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
intergral:
you will give birth to a boy, as a single mother that you will be, the boy will grow up and get married.. with your temper his wife will insult you and you will slap her and she will beat you to comma till you turn to a vegitable... say amen

Did the holy ghost tell you all this?

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by 1Sharon(f): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
MobilityExpress:
I remember growing up, my mother has slapped the heck out of me, I never slapped her back, my mother has thrown shoes at me, thrown TV at me, thrown spoon, thrown ceramic plates, thrown glass cups, bitten my hand, all in a bid to raise a responsible child that will be useful for himself, family and society. Look at me now, I can’t thank her enough. She did a wonderful job to ensure, whatever it took, to drive irresponsible behavior away from me. People like me, when we were growing, we were surrounded by bad boys, we were bad boys but our mothers were the saving grace that didn’t let us sink into the hole of criminality and depravity. We became responsible children by fire by force. Now one girl that just joined the bandwagon at the finish line now says she will slap that same mother? *In Lasisi’s voice* Are you mad? grin. I’ll beat the madness out of you in a hurry, because you see, that mother, sweet sweet mother, she beat the madness out of me and I became a success for it. God bless my mother and all the good mothers out there. We love you unconditionally. Slap anybody you like, we will defend you with our blood, our money and our lives. You are too dear to us kiss. Your tearful prayers made us great. A good Mother is the best blessing a man could receive. For me, it’s Mother over wife, God over everything!

Rubbish. I don't expect you to come here and say u are irresponsible. Thrown TV really? That's abusive. I'm sure armed robbers were beaten as kids, but Nigeria is still morally decayed. Oh pls

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by newdawn2017(f): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kdon2:

I think you will learn better when another woman who has better understanding of issues comes to replace you when your luggage have been thrown out. grin
I mustn't react 2 here slap immediately, but go in2 my bedroom 2 cry in deep sorrow & pain with all my energy, so d@ I can be stone heart 2 deal with here bitterly out of my broken heart. I can't go 2 great extents I warn
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by openmine(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
newdawn2017:
thank u bro, true talk. but I go do here strong thing b4 leaving, lest she carries on making other women after me in her son's life miserable.
grin
Its not worth it.....
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by tunjijones(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Otondo next time don't try to insult me.I would only attack her if she started it my mother is too mature and educated to interfere in her children's marriages.
Let's say she does slap her after my mom slapped her and in law retaliates I would only caution or reprimand her because she started it and my in law was being fair by retaliating.I would even caution my brother not to be sentimental and consider why she slapped and also be faire to his wife.But if it was my in lawwho started it.I would deal with her.

Shut up dia. What is this bitch even saying
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dog I was not saying anything and yet you wanted to get my opinion by quoting me unnecessarily.
Now swerve and get out of my mention dog.
tunjijones:

Shut up dia. What is this bitch even saying
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Rhozabeth(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pataricatering:
Pls can your mother in law slap you ?
Bros am a man! Am not a woman! That is something that can happen only I dreams!
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by ifiokjohn(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
If you slap my mother, i will beat you blue, black and white and also send you out of my house. I will also make sure you don't set your eyes on my children for the next 6 months.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by tunjijones(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Dog I was not saying anything and yet you wanted to get my opinion by quoting me unnecessarily.
Now swerve and get out of my mention dog.

An idiot wld always be an idiot both online and offline
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
It takes an idiot to know one so you are definitely an idiot. Dunderhead nincompoop.
tunjijones:

An idiot wld always be an idiot both online and offline
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by 1Sharon(f): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
[s]
luminouz:

Which Kain woman be this
U talk too much,arguing upandan like a chattering parrot, I already proved my point...

Wake up and smell the coffee....U LACK MANNERS! ion wanna be seeing u in Shiloh 2100 all fvcked up,begging God for husband....anyone who has a mother won't call another person's mum a BASTARD!!
SHARON....I put it to u again,U LACK COURTSEY AND VIRTUE!
N what's with u and wankerr? U that sex starved?? Ion blame u,with a mouth like urs,the only thing that can stomach ur BS is a extra long,extra moldy,ulcerated cucumber..,..
[/s]

You really need to get lost. You say I've no manners but what was ur first comment towards me? Are you any better?

And I'm not a religious zombie.

Cheers x wink
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

What parents house before I married him I had a house of my own and when we married we would both rent a house for ourselves with both our money so it is our house not his alone if we built before the incident happened I definitely contributed to the building of that house so it is ours and I am going nowhere if anyone must leave it should be him.
You support men like the man who said he would beat his wife blue black why don't you advise him not to have a wife as well? And tell him he has no business having a wife since he does not know his priorities.
You have no right to tell me if I have a business getting married or not.

Ok. You will live all alone then!
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

Nigeria in the 21st century grin

Yeah. Sadly this how it is in Nigeria. Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.