Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

"If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man (32515 Views)

How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by bukatyne(f): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2018
imam07:
Are u a lady or a woman for God sake. A man that will marry this thing is in serious soup. Is it because this place is a faceless forum? God I thank u that I am a man. There is no how u can display your stupidity here that it will not manifest or materialize when u get marry. So nah woman that will be in charge of someone's home dey talk like this. Kai. Guys wey never marry are in serious trouble.
Guys look very well b4 u leap. Don't fall for pretenders. This one is a faulty hand Grenade

And you are damaged goods if you think it is normal for a MIL to be slapping her DIL.

Or did your father's mother slap your mother about?

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by bukatyne(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2018
cnwamo:

I’ve said my peace, this is my own point of view. I can’t imagine my Mum slapping my Wife but if it does happen Heaven knows she’s gonna get more than she bargained for.

My question to you is; If your mother slaps your husband and he slaps her back what would you do? Now your answer is your point of view and I respect it even if it’s different from mine.

I can always have another Wife but I only have one Mother and I’ll always be biased in favor of my mother.

Than don't bother with marriage or marry your mom instead.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Kdon2:

Ok. You will live all alone then!

I would rather be single and happy than marry your type for a husband tongue
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I would rather be single and happy than marry your type for a husband tongue

May God grant your prayer. Amen
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kdon2:

Yeah. Sadly this how it is in Nigeria. Deal with it.

I don't have to. I was raised by parents who taught me how to be independent so that no bush meat will ever tell me to leave my home. wink

3 Likes

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Emperornice: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
1Sharon:
If ur mother wasn't a bastard she won't be slapping ppl, especially if they aren't her child

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by 1Sharon(f): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
luminouz:

U dey mind that slowpoke
Imagine 2moro now she no go get husband...she go dey cry for Shiloh...not knowing her manners drove all men(even the useless ones) away

Ode. I'm not a religious brainwashed zombie like you
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

I don't have to. I was raised by parents who taught me how to be independent so that no bush meat will ever tell me to leave my home. wink

Ok! You ll learn when the time comes.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by 1Sharon(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Emperornice:

Eyya. Why won't you be frustrated when you are only 2 feet tall tongue
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by 1Sharon(f): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kdon2:

Ok! You ll learn when the time comes.

Where will she go to? It's her house

Learn what
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
1Sharon:

Where will she go to? It's her house

Learn what

Aproko kill you there!
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by 1Sharon(f): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kdon2:

Aproko kill you there!

I dodge am
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Fkforyou(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Men...it's a dicey situation.

But Yes, I expect my wife not to hit back...if she hits back, I'm divorcing her straight up..... undecided

And find a way to hurt someone she loves so much.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
backnbeta:
Mum lacks self control, son takes it out on another woman who lacks self control undecided

CERTAIN THINGS RUN IN THE FAMILY. IF A MOTHER ACTS DEMENTED EXPECT SOMETHING SIMILAR FROM HER CHILDREN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by luminouz(m): 12:55am On Sep 22, 2018
1Sharon:

Ode. I'm not a religious brainwashed zombie like you
Shatap joor....cowtail mofo wink
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by luminouz(m): 12:57am On Sep 22, 2018
1Sharon:

You really need to get lost. You say I've no manners but what was ur first comment towards me? Are you any better?

And I'm not a religious zombie.

Cheers x wink

Keep off me!!! Mannerless slayqueen!!!
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by 1Sharon(f): 2:18am On Sep 22, 2018
luminouz:

Shatap joor....cowtail mofo wink

Jesus freak
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 22, 2018
How about you tame your crazy mother! For me, we won't even get to that point trust me, I perceive people from afar and run 100miles away.

A lot of Nigerian moms are ruining their sons marital life with this nonsense, but problem ti won niyen!

I won't be in a marriage with a toxic mother inlaw! Make you and your mama carry una wahala go abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by luminouz(m): 2:26am On Sep 22, 2018
1Sharon:

Jesus freak
Satan fvcker!!!
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by SAMBARRY: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
LyfeJennings:
I no wan know who the girl papa be
I will not only beat her mercilessly but if any of her family do anyhow
Na that time I go make use of my rugged side
I will kill if possible
Mio fe oriburuku at all
so youre ready to spend life behind bars or die a disgraceful death because you cannot handle situations with discretion.you lack wisdom

After all said and done youre prosecuted for murder your wife will be fucking on your bed you bought with your money and your mom will watch and cant do jack wink

You think the consequences of murder is easy? Continue fuming and adressing every issue with violence and you will see where it will land you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.