Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr (30586 Views)

Israeli Strikes Hit Lebanon As Mediators Push Gaza Truce / Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by dapoRead: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
HORRORIZON:

LOl. So you believe that Russia is reckless, or senseless enough to attack one of those nation's planes? I'm more than certain that Putin is not willing to risk inhalation in the defense of useless Syria. The most they can and will do is complain as they have been doing for decades. The Russian and Syrian missile systems are not as good as you believe them to be, and are easy to deceive. If an allies' plane is ever hit, all of the missile sites will be terminated within in the day of the event.. that is a fact. [b]The allies will play Russia's little game as long as they play nice; the day they go too far will be the day their presence in the ME will be ended and Assad will be eliminated. [/b]That is fact. I totally understand your hatred for the Western powers, and your need to believe that there is a force out there that can match them and make them seem to be not so overbearing, but the fact of the matter is that if Russia or china, Iran or any other nation ever directly challenged them militarily the retaliation will be quick, savage and and last decades. That is also fact.

That power you think has depreciated and can not even get anything done. Another fact is the Technological gap between the Zionist empire and Russia. This is a real determining factor. Many of you don't know Russia. Russia will do everything possible to avoid a direct shooting war but when that time comes and Russia really took its stand the way it's doing in Syria.

Forget it, Russians have died in Syria. This is not a joke. A Russian General has died in Syria. Do any of you know what this means and how serious Russia take Syria seriously ?

If Israel does not back down, this will lead 1000% to 3rd world war and they will loss big time. Go back to history of Russians. This is not Iraq, Libya or Afghan for that matter. Russia has been Syria's ally for more than 50 years. If you need a real friend, i guess you can;t get more than that! Do not forget, Russia joined first world war backing the Serbs and now that Russia is back, Serbians happily welcomed Putin despite all the NATO puppet states or new colony surrounding Serbia.

Starting from Russian Su-24 being shutdown to its general being killed and then the last IL-20 caused by Israel not to mention other western backed terrorist that have killed Russian service men. If there is anything all these is showing to the Russian ppl, it's creating the battle field of hatredness for the Israeli people since they value no Russian life. This is just what is needed to restore sanity in the middle east since it is lost after 1st and second world war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by ScarletBrace(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
seunny4lif:

Read it again.
Israel always attacked Iran inside Syria while Russia controlled the airspace of Syria.
Iran has been telling Russians to protect her but Russia has never intercept Israel missiles against Iran.
Russia don't attack or shoot down Israel missiles.

Israel always inform Russia like 1 or 2 hrs in advance but for her to inform Russia just 1 min in advance is too late and to make matter worst using Russia non-fighter jet as a cover to strike inside Syria is a NO
Russia always inform Syria and Iranian where Israel wanted to attack.
It's called Politics

Did you listen to yourself while you were typing these?
How does it make sense?
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by ScarletBrace(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
yazach:

Chai just now

The fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom for Israel and America

See as Dem quickly push it to Seria

Lolz. Bro, I wanted to ask u a question on this issue, but the way u spell your own Syria, make me think sey need no dey to ask u. Just look pass. E no necessary say u must comment. If u no know, ask or waka pass. Biko
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by ScarletBrace(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
WaywardSon:
I'm going for absolution here and the word 'best' should mean complete air superiority. Yes they are technologically advanced militarily but there's more to warfare than just fancy toys and training. Israel lacks the ability to project power like the big five and though America trains them they are still a small country. There's only much there can do

Yeah, they know that... their strategies, warfare intelligence and skill cover up for that. That's why they're not taking a chance with Iran in Syria, close to homeland. They hit you first before you hit em. If they can manage such little resources/military size, and yet wield such potential as they currently do, then give it to em. The US factor could be part of the reason, but how they manage warfare situations with what they have, is way bigger than their size. Give it to em.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by scully95: 4:34am On Jan 26, 2019
ScarletBrace:

Yeah, they know that... their strategies, warfare intelligence and skill cover up for that. That's why they're not taking a chance with Iran in Syria, close to homeland. They hit you first before you hit em. If they can manage such little resources/military size, and yet wield such potential as they currently do, then give it to em. The US factor could be part of the reason, but how they manage warfare situations with what they have, is way bigger than their size. Give it to em.

Just see gruby talk of the 21st century. It's really sad how anyone could even type or talk like this. Believing in the old, or century old nonesense that the best 'form of defense is to attack'. That is useless and only a bully thinks like that and bullies always learn the hard way.

Now lets go point to the real subject matter.

"It is pretty obvious that Israel has gone absolutely, terminally and, possibly, suicidally insane. Their little stunt in Syria with the Russian Il-20 was already a disaster of immense proportions which, in a normal country,it would have resulted in the immediate resignation of the entire Cabinet. But not in Israel. After hiding behind a Russian military turboprop Il-20, they now decided to hide from the Syrian S-300 by hiding behind two civilian aircraft to carry out ilegal bombing of Syria without a UN mandate or a declaration of WAR!

Well, I got a bad news for you. Syria has threatened to start attacking Israel Airport if Syria is attacked again since U.N is not doing anything to calm the only terrorist in the middle east since its inception after world war 1 and 2 and also the only spoilt kid in the region. Guess what, this kind of natural decision by the Syrians obviously got the go-ahead body language from the Russians. A real game changer in the region.

"I don’t think that it is worth even pondering here that Israel is the last openly racist state on the planet, or that the Israeli leaders are evil, immoral, insane and generally batshit crazy maniacs for real. That you either understood for yourself or you are hopeless.

What is important here is not how evil the Israelis are, but how stupid and totally reckless they are.

Now this will burst your head finally: Simply put, this is how this works: the Israelis are evil, stupid and completely delusional, but they own every SINGLE US POLITICIAN which means that no matter how insane and egregious the actions of the Israelis might be, the “indispensable nation” will always cover them and, when needed, cover-up for them (cf.USS Liberty or, for that matter, 9/11).

Right now there is nobody in the US political class with any chance of being elected who would dare to do anything other that automatically worship anything Israeli (or Jewish, for that matter). Here the real motto of the USA is not “In God we trust“, but “there is no light between the U.S. and Israel” Now this is the major reason why the USA is not a real superpower : it is not even really sovereign."

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by ScarletBrace(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
scully95:

Just see gruby talk of the 21st century. It's really sad how anyone could even type or talk like this. Believing in the old, or century old nonesense that the best 'form of defense is to attack'. That is useless and only a bully thinks like that and bullies always learn the hard way.

Now lets go point to the real subject matter.

"It is pretty obvious that Israel has gone absolutely, terminally and, possibly, suicidally insane. Their little stunt in Syria with the Russian Il-20 was already a disaster of immense proportions which, in a normal country,it would have resulted in the immediate resignation of the entire Cabinet. But not in Israel. After hiding behind a Russian military turboprop Il-20, they now decided to hide from the Syrian S-300 by hiding behind two civilian aircraft to carry out ilegal bombing of Syria without a UN mandate or a declaration of WAR!

Well, I got a bad news for you. Syria has threatened to start attacking Israel Airport if Syria is attacked again since U.N is not doing anything to calm the only terrorist in the middle east since its inception after world war 1 and 2 and also the only spoilt kid in the region. Guess what, this kind of natural decision by the Syrians obviously got the go-ahead body language from the Russians. A real game changer in the region.

"I don’t think that it is worth even pondering here that Israel is the last openly racist state on the planet, or that the Israeli leaders are evil, immoral, insane and generally batshit crazy maniacs for real. That you either understood for yourself or you are hopeless.

What is important here is not how evil the Israelis are, but how stupid and totally reckless they are.

Now this will burst your head finally: Simply put, this is how this works: the Israelis are evil, stupid and completely delusional, but they own every SINGLE US POLITICIAN which means that no matter how insane and egregious the actions of the Israelis might be, the “indispensable nation” will always cover them and, when needed, cover-up for them (cf.USS Liberty or, for that matter, 9/11).

Right now there is nobody in the US political class with any chance of being elected who would dare to do anything other that automatically worship anything Israeli (or Jewish, for that matter). Here the real motto of the USA is not “In God we trust“, but “there is no light between the U.S. and Israel” Now this is the major reason why the USA is not a real superpower : it is not even really sovereign."

Lol.., my brother, ure saying so many things, not even connected to the phrase u crossed?. I wasn't even talking about the US. Why spill curses all over the place, without relating to my point logically?

You said this;

"Just see gruby talk of the 21st century. It's really sad how anyone could even type or talk like this. Believing in the old, or century old nonesense that the best 'form of defense is to attack'. That is useless and only a bully thinks like that and bullies always learn the hard way."

because you seem to have limited knowledge of global events. Put it clear to u in an easy way; Israel has a record of taking preemptive measures in dealing with threats from her islamic neighbours.., They have a reputation for remarkable spying capabilities and snoopy intelligence. So what you typed up there, was off track.

The rest you typed up there are reflections of Your sentiments. Truth is, they amount to nothing.
...and for this comment of urs;

"Well, I got a bad news for you. Syria has threatened to start attacking Israel Airport if Syria is attacked again since U.N is not doing anything bla bla bla...",

it's so unnecessary here. If you probably heard that in the news, its for your good. Keep it, cos it isn't news to me. Don't make yourself feel you made a huge difference with that point. It's needless.

So Learn, read books and know how things got to where they are, it won't kill you. Just reading headlines and using captions for basis of arguments reflects how shallow you are in this respect. Your sense of judgment on this issue makes it clear.
If you need links or materials, don't feel too big, just lemme know. God bless you.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by scully95: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
ScarletBrace:

Lol.., my brother, ure saying so many things, not even connected to the phrase u crossed?. I wasn't even talking about the US. Why spill curses all over the place, without relating to my point logically?

Yes, what I wrote above pretty much sum up everything about the only terrorist in middle east since its inception before world war 1 and this is just a fact and the reality on ground except if you want to continue living in denial, or in a little propadanda world just like those anglozionist wannabe fanboiz..

ScarletBrace:

[s]because you seem to have limited knowledge of global events.[/s] Put it clear to u in an easy way; [s]Israel has a record of taking preemptive measures in dealing with threats from her islamic neighbours[/s].., [s]They have a reputation for remarkable spying capabilities and snoopy intelligence. So what you typed up there, was off track.[/s]

It's you that got completely limited knowledge of the scenario and about the only terrorist in the region that has caused so much dismay, mayhem, setbacks, corruption, death and what have you ? Simply put it that the Zionist forces have reputation for killing people and they have been doing that since the end of first world war. Make no mistake, the same Zionist forces eventually got defeated after Hitler took on them even though hitler lost that war. Make no mistake, Hitler was fighting the same Zionist forces that hijacked Russia during the days of Bolsheveik regime. Just what they know how to do best, colour revolution, hijacked the central goverment, use the power to supress, oppress its neigbour and subjugate them to their rule (IT HAS FAILED IN SYRIA AND ELSWHERE ANOTHER GOOD SIGN OF MASSIVE DEPRECIATION AND ENDTIME FOR THE CENTURY OLD EMPIRE) or one world order. It failed during USSR and it's now safe to say that USSR = Anglozionist empire. The same USSR fate awaits the anglozionist empire.

ScarletBrace:

[s]The rest you typed up there are reflections of Your sentiments. Truth is, they amount to nothing.
...and for this comment of urs;[/s]

The rest again is the sum total of the event that took place and that is ongoing in the region.

ScarletBrace:

"Well, I got a bad news for you. Syria has threatened to start attacking Israel Airport if Syria is attacked again since U.N is not doing anything bla bla bla...",

It's a goodnews indeed cos Syrians too are human beings and they have 100% right to defend themselves whenever they are being attacked. It's there Natural right to attack back and this is what they ought to have done right from the onset. But you need to be able to stand on your feet first before you jump. Syria has got the real back up of a real friend and the days of the only Spoilt kid in the middle east are numbered. Just the same way they lost during the Appetheid regime of South Africa.

ScarletBrace:

[s] it's so unnecessary here. If you probably heard that in the news, its for your good. Keep it, cos it isn't news to me. Don't make yourself feel you made a huge difference with that point. It's needless.

So Learn, read books and know how things got to where they are, it won't kill you. Just reading headlines and using captions for basis of arguments reflects how shallow you are in this respect. Your sense of judgment on this issue makes it clear.
If you need links or materials, don't feel too big, just lemme know. God bless you[/s].

I have made my points very clear and the rest here is immatrial. The clock is ticking and we are close to 3rd world war, a continuation of the first and second and this time will be the end of the Zionist forces.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by dapoRead: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
HORRORIZON:

LOl. So you believe that Russia is reckless, or senseless enough to attack one of those nation's planes? I'm more than certain that Putin is not willing to risk inhalation in the defense of useless Syria. The most they can and will do is complain as they have been doing for decades. The Russian and Syrian missile systems are not as good as you believe them to be, and are easy to deceive. If an allies' plane is ever hit, all of the missile sites will be terminated within in the day of the event.. that is a fact. The allies will play Russia's little game as long as they play nice; the day they go too far will be the day their presence in the ME will be ended and Assad will be eliminated. That is fact. I totally understand your hatred for the Western powers, and your need to believe that there is a force out there that can match them and make them seem to be not so overbearing, but the fact of the matter is that if Russia or china, Iran or any other nation ever directly challenged them militarily the retaliation will be quick, savage and and last decades. That is also fact.
[/s]

Can you say this again in 2019 ? Last time I checked Russia is still with Syria. When you have a friend like Russia, you don't need to be worried. What about the most arrogant bully in the middle east (U.S.A) ?

They have failed and ASSAD has won the war. I will revisit this thread again by the Time Syria is turned to a New Grozny where everything works again. We have been here before! The west has long lost it. Sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!! / Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.