Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,272 members, 7,954,068 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr (30584 Views)

Israeli Strikes Hit Lebanon As Mediators Push Gaza Truce / Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by bizzibodi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
DemonicSoul:

Yea but Israel is nothing without America, you can't say this the other way round because the US, UK and France created present day Israel after winning the second world war in compensation of what Hitler did to Jews.

So the USA had become world power without Israel and is the reason Israel appear stronger today
Look America is nothing without istrael.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by OfficialAPCNig: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
bankylan:

Read my comments very well before commenting!

You are referring to ranking based on numbers of troops, numbers of assets, and subjective opinion of a particular writer. In terms of Air prowess, Isreali airforce is the best trained . When Isreal purchase F-16S, F-22S, F-35S, they upgrade it with their own avionics to suit their needs. They are the only country in the world allowed to do such. They fight constant war, and they train daily in the Negev desert as they have their eyes on Iran and other enemies around. Yes, Russia , China, India, France have more military hardwares and trrops than them, but IDF are more prepared and well trained than them. And apart from America airforce, no other airforce is well trained like Isreali airforce. Besides, they train with the best as there are no better fighter jets than F-22 and F-35s in the world today.

In terms of technology, they are more advanced than the Russians and even the Chinees as almost 70% of things manufactured in China are patented by Isrealis.

In this recent incident, they used Russian aircraft as cover while attacking Syria. Give it to them....They are the best!!!!!
And you forgot to add, they also have the best Intelligence Service in the world (MOSSAD). With a strong airforce and powerful Intel Service, there is nothing a country can't do. The same MOSSAD few months entered Iran and carted away their most classified documents driving them through their capital.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by TRYGO(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
That catastrophic events, occured, after Israeli air force had left Lebanese-Syria airspace.

Those deaths, would have being avoided, if the mullahs of Iran, weren't there trying to establish a foothold I. Syria.

Here's what I think they(the mullahs, and Syria) were expecting from Moscow.

They expected a harsher response from Moscow, but when it wasn't coming as expected, they kept mute.

Putin seems to be a very shrewd politician, who is in a complex environment, serving different interests(Turkey, Syria, Iran, and Israel).

They must have weighed the consequences of a retaliation against Israel.

Regards,
Joseph
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 23, 2018
TRYGO:

Those deaths, would have being avoided, if the mullahs of Iran, weren't there trying to establish a foothold I. Syria.

I wonder why some people just jump into something they know absolutely nothing about.

Iran was invited into Syria by the legitimate government of Assad, same as Russia. And if not for Iran that held the forte long enough before Russia came on board, Syria would have fallen & turned into another Libya by now.

Who invited Israel, Amerika, France, UK? What are they doing in Syria? Protecting the rebels or planning to balkanize Syria with the help of the terrorists ( ISIS & Al-Qaeda)?

As usual, Benjamin SatanYahoo of Israel has gone to Moskow with his generals - shedding crocodile tears while blaming Syria & Iran for what happened but that won't change anything.

The Israelis have always been insane - and now, they have lost their impunity to attack Iranian, Syrian & Lebanese assets in Syria, due to their miscalculations.

At the time of the attack, a Royal Navy submarine (HMS Talent) in the NATO Maritime Group 2 submerged in the waters of Latakia had to cancel launching its cruise missiles because it was being shadowed by 2 Russian subs.

Also, the USS 6th Fleet, that has amassed 200 Tomahawks was on standby in the Eastern Mediterranean off Latakia - as part of NATO Maritime Group 2.

What were they doing there?

This is nothing but a provocation of war & the defence of the terrorists by the drowning AngloZionist empire versus the wellbeing of the planet - And the good citizens of the world will always stand by Mother Russia.

In the process of dying, those 15 Russian Servicemen have just prevented WW3 from starting, and no human being can be more heroic than that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by TRYGO(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
I can feel pain about the Israeli and the American military engagement in Syria.

By the way, I do understand the happenings in that region, probably, as you may think.

There are lots of varying interests there.

Agrees the Syrians invited her allies.

Have you ever thought what triggered the civil war there, and why the Americans, and probably the IDF is operational there?

Please don't try to share the same ideological believes, and falsehoods about the Americans, and the Israelis, that the Arabs, and the Islamic world (maybe some Islamic countries?), ha e being cooking for centuries from various MADRASAs.

Regards,
Joseph
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by abeeee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
APOSTLECHUMA:
Putin has played down the whole thing, calling it a tragic accident of friendly fire from the Syrian military as they tried to take out Israeli f-16 jets that attached weapons meant to be tranferred to Hezbollah in Lebanon by Iran through Syria. UNTIL AFTER RAPTURE, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE 3RD WORLD WAR. RUSSIA CAN ONLY TALK WHILE ISRAEL CONTINUES TO HIT IRAN AND HEZBOLLAH IN SYRIA. Israelis have war running in their blood streams and wont allow any nation no matter how powerful to stand against their national security.SEVERALLY THEY HAV WARNED RUSSIA THAT THEY WILL BLOW UP WHATEVER MISSLE DEFENSE SYSTEM THEY SEND TO ASSAD. FROM THE BIBLE RUSSIA CAN ONLY ATTACK ISRAEL AFTER THE DESTRUCTION OF AL AQSA MOSQUE BY ISRAEL AND IT WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER RAPTURE. That nations that bible mentioned will join Russia in the attack are now stationed next door to Israel in Syria, are flashing red lights that the day of doom is upon humanity. OUR JOY IS THAT ISRAEL WILL DEFEAT THE WHOLE NATIONS,INCLUDING RUSSIA, CHINA AND IRAN. This is thus saith the bible,(not me) and u can ask the Arab nations that went to war against Israel 1967 and they will tell u the rest. 070 54 14 24 12
bigot,,,,,,,,,,, with minds like you in Africa we will remain where we are or even go backwards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by HORRORIZON: 3:59am On Sep 24, 2018
bankylan:

Read my comments very well before commenting!

You are referring to ranking based on numbers of troops, numbers of assets, and subjective opinion of a particular writer. In terms of Air prowess, Isreali airforce is the best trained . When Isreal purchase F-16S, F-22S, F-35S, they upgrade it with their own avionics to suit their needs. They are the only country in the world allowed to do such. They fight constant war, and they train daily in the Negev desert as they have their eyes on Iran and other enemies around. Yes, Russia , China, India, France have more military hardwares and trrops than them, but IDF are more prepared and well trained than them. And apart from America airforce, no other airforce is well trained like Isreali airforce. Besides, they train with the best as there are no better fighter jets than F-22 and F-35s in the world today.

In terms of technology, they are more advanced than the Russians and even the Chinees as almost 70% of things manufactured in China are patented by Isrealis.

In this recent incident, they used Russian aircraft as cover while attacking Syria. Give it to them....They are the best!!!!!

Since when does Israel have F-22's and 35's? The US is the only nation that is allowed access to the F-22, and as far as the F-35 goes.. I believe that at this time Israel is only a supplier of some parts used in the manufacturing of the F-35. I think only the US and UK own any at this time, though I may be wrong on that point but I'm almost certain that Israel is not one of the owners.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by TRYGO(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
@Horrorizon. Israel already purchased some of the F35 fighter jets already.

Let's see how that would be tested against the S300/400 from Russia hopefully this week or so.
I'm
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by HORRORIZON: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2018
TRYGO:

Let's see how that would be tested against the S300/400 from Russia hopefully this week or so.
I'm

I personally think that the Russians have hyped up the S300 and 400 to be more than what it really is.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by dapoRead: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2018
HORRORIZON:

I personally think that the Russians have hyped up the S300 and 400 to be more than what it really is.

No, it's not over hyped. Since the beginning of the Proxy war in Syria, only S-200 has been employed by the Syrian air-force together with a few up-graded ones like Buk and Pantsir S1.

S-300 is more advance than S-200. S-200 was built in the soviet era. S-300 will cover the whole of Syrian boarders with Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq making it extremely difficult for Israel to attack Syria.

Russia has announced it will also add EW to it, this is a game changer. The only option left for the U.S,Israel, U.K and France would be to send an overwhelming attack to Syria. We are looking at 1000 Surprise attacks and to do that it will have to use all its bases in the middle east.

Syria firepower with Russian air power would be able to shoot down at least 900 of these missiles. Sending 1000 missiles to Syrian airspace will surely make Syria and Russia to retaliate and Russia already said this during the last surprise attack where about 108 missiles were sent to Syrian air-space by France, U.K and U.S. Russia made it clear that, it will shoot them down the missiles if their forces are targeted, not only that but it will also attack the launchers.

Expect Russia to retaliate in this case with its cruise missiles which will destroy all the Centcom bases in middles east.

So S-300 in Syria is not over hyped, it's more powerful than S-200. Another thing is this, S-300 will involved Russia battalion which would be harder to even know if Russians were the ones firing it or Syrians.

If Syrians had S-300, what happened during the last downing of IL-200 would not have happened plus supplying S-300 is the next card Russia must play to strike the senses of reality back into the war hawk who have chosen to stay in Syria illegally even after Idlib is liberated.
They were not invited in the first place.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
HORRORIZON:

Infact Wat Syria Does Is Shoot Watever Moves without knwin wat. the fact is israel achieves their goals even in damascus.

Just Study How Both Armies Operate You Will Notices D Difference.
even the syria army does not know wat going on on their airspace, didn't they accused france before now.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by blueAgent(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
bizzibodi:

Joker. Who created the other?
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by HORRORIZON: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2018
dapoRead:

No, it's not over hyped. Since the beginning of the Proxy war in Syria, only S-200 has been employed by the Syrian air-force together with a few up-graded ones like Buk and Pantsir S1.

S-300 is more advance than S-200. S-200 was built in the soviet era. S-300 will cover the whole of Syrian boarders with Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq making it extremely difficult for Israel to attack Syria.

Russia has announced it will also add EW to it, this is a game changer. The only option left for the U.S,Israel, U.K and France would be to send an overwhelming attack to Syria. We are looking at 1000 Surprise attacks and to do that it will have to use all its bases in the middle east.

Syria firepower with Russian air power would be able to shoot down at least 900 of these missiles. Sending 1000 missiles to Syrian airspace will surely make Syria and Russia to retaliate and Russia already said this during the last surprise attack where about 108 missiles were sent to Syrian air-space by France, U.K and U.S. Russia made it clear that, it will shoot them down the missiles if their forces are targeted, not only that but it will also attack the launchers.

Expect Russia to retaliate in this case with its cruise missiles which will destroy all the Centcom bases in middles east.

So S-300 in Syria is not over hyped, it's more powerful than S-200. Another thing is this, S-300 will involved Russia battalion which would be harder to even know if Russians were the ones firing it or Syrians.

If Syrians had S-300, what happened during the last downing of IL-200 would not have happened plus supplying S-300 is the next card Russia must play to strike the senses of reality back into the war hawk who have chosen to stay in Syria illegally even after Idlib is liberated.
They were not invited in the first place.

LOl. So you believe that Russia is reckless, or senseless enough to attack one of those nation's planes? I'm more than certain that Putin is not willing to risk inhalation in the defense of useless Syria. The most they can and will do is complain as they have been doing for decades. The Russian and Syrian missile systems are not as good as you believe them to be, and are easy to deceive. If an allies' plane is ever hit, all of the missile sites will be terminated within in the day of the event.. that is a fact. The allies will play Russia's little game as long as they play nice; the day they go too far will be the day their presence in the ME will be ended and Assad will be eliminated. That is fact. I totally understand your hatred for the Western powers, and your need to believe that there is a force out there that can match them and make them seem to be not so overbearing, but the fact of the matter is that if Russia or china, Iran or any other nation ever directly challenged them militarily the retaliation will be quick, savage and and last decades. That is also fact.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
TRYGO:

I'm

This comment below was posted in the saker's vineyard by one of the military analysts and I think you should be able to learn 1 or 2 things from Putin's masterclass & ingenuity. grin

Russias response was more than I had anticipated or hoped for, even. I thought they would put down the hammer and issue a stern warning to Israel that THEIR Anti-Air installations, which are much more advanced and superior in every single way to the ones used by the SAA, will now target the Israeli planes as soon as they take off and shoot them out of the sky if they come within a certain distance of Russian planes.

But, this response is much, much better than that. First of all, it does not require Russia to issue threats like the loons in Washington always do at the risk of them backfiring, should Israel not respect the newly formed boundaries and Russia not enforcing a punishment. Second, it gives the control of the S300s to Syria and thus, the responsibility and more importantly, no shackles attached. Not to mention that Russia is limited in location, the SAA controls the vast majority of Syria, so these S300s could be anywhere.

The US, UK, France and all the rest of the terrorist rogue states know Russia would never, ever shoot down one of their jets, but the Syrians aren’t so reserved. By giving the S300s to Syria, it’s not just the Israelis who have been grounded, but all the rest of the terrorist air forces as well.

As dumb and incompetent as they are, they all know the F35 is a pile of junk, so these flying trash cans can’t fly either, not just because of the mountain of technical problems, but they can’t risk an F35 being so much as shot at by a Syrian S300, which should not be able to see the damn thing in the first place, if one is then shot down, it would just be the cherry on top of the gigantic turd of a PR disaster, which would sink the entire program and the sales along with it. Who’d want to buy an overly expensive garbage which can be shot down by outdated, cheap as hell (at least, much, much cheaper than the plane itself or modern SAM’s) tech?

The F22s are much too valuable to risk them being shot down, not only are they the most advanced jets they have, but they are few and much too expensive to replace, which is now impossible, since they shut down the program without having a decent plane to replace it with. The older models are akin to lambs ripe for slaughter to an S300.

Long story short, the Russians have just established what is effectively a no fly zone without doing it themselves, ever publicly declaring it a no fly zone or ever even speaking of such a thing as a no fly zone, but still, everyone involved got the message and nobody can complain that Russias ally finally got something they have requested years ago, they are completely justified in supplying the S300 to Syria.

Simply brilliant. grin cheesy grin

For those of you ignoramuses here on Nairaland expecting Israel to fly her F-35 coffins into the Syrian Airspace, I am sorry, I have bad news for you. grin

Lockheed Martin (The manufacturer of those flying coffins) will go out of business if any of the F-35 variants are shot down by the S-300s - because they are never meant to be seen or detected by any radar - according to the Amerikan bastards but Mother Russia maintains that - with S300 & S400, there's nothing like stealth. grin

All the Countries (Australia, Denmark, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, South Korea, Turkey & UK) that are already operating the F-35 will just start selling them as scrap metals to us in Afrika. grin

Finally, I trust Israel to comport herself & swallow her wounded pride - henceforth! grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by HORRORIZON: 2:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Zoharariel:

This comment below was posted in the saker's vineyard by one of the military analysts and I think you should be able to learn 1 or 2 things from Putin's masterclass & ingenuity. grin

Russias response was more than I had anticipated or hoped for, even. I thought they would put down the hammer and issue a stern warning to Israel that THEIR Anti-Air installations, which are much more advanced and superior in every single way to the ones used by the SAA, will now target the Israeli planes as soon as they take off and shoot them out of the sky if they come within a certain distance of Russian planes.

But, this response is much, much better than that. First of all, it does not require Russia to issue threats like the loons in Washington always do at the risk of them backfiring, should Israel not respect the newly formed boundaries and Russia not enforcing a punishment. Second, it gives the control of the S300s to Syria and thus, the responsibility and more importantly, no shackles attached. Not to mention that Russia is limited in location, the SAA controls the vast majority of Syria, so these S300s could be anywhere.

The US, UK, France and all the rest of the terrorist rogue states know Russia would never, ever shoot down one of their jets, but the Syrians aren’t so reserved. By giving the S300s to Syria, it’s not just the Israelis who have been grounded, but all the rest of the terrorist air forces as well.

As dumb and incompetent as they are, they all know the F35 is a pile of junk, so these flying trash cans can’t fly either, not just because of the mountain of technical problems, but they can’t risk an F35 being so much as shot at by a Syrian S300, which should not be able to see the damn thing in the first place, if one is then shot down, it would just be the cherry on top of the gigantic turd of a PR disaster, which would sink the entire program and the sales along with it. Who’d want to buy an overly expensive garbage which can be shot down by outdated, cheap as hell (at least, much, much cheaper than the plane itself or modern SAM’s) tech?

The F22s are much too valuable to risk them being shot down, not only are they the most advanced jets they have, but they are few and much too expensive to replace, which is now impossible, since they shut down the program without having a decent plane to replace it with. The older models are akin to lambs ripe for slaughter to an S300.

Long story short, the Russians have just established what is effectively a no fly zone without doing it themselves, ever publicly declaring it a no fly zone or ever even speaking of such a thing as a no fly zone, but still, everyone involved got the message and nobody can complain that Russias ally finally got something they have requested years ago, they are completely justified in supplying the S300 to Syria.

For those of you ignoramuses here on Nairaland expecting Israel to fly her F-35 coffins into the Syrian Airspace, I am sorry, I have bad news for you. grin

Lockheed Martin (The manufacturer of those flying coffins) will go out of business if any of the F-35 variants are shot down by the S-300s - because they are never meant to be seen or detected by any radar - according to the Amerikan bastards but Mother Russia maintains that - with S300 & S400, there's nothing like stealth. grin

All the Countries (Australia, Denmark, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, South Korea, Turkey & UK) that are already operating the F-35 will just start selling them as scrap metals to us in Afrika. grin

Finally, I trust Israel to comport herself & swallow her wounded pride - henceforth! grin

Bla, Bla, Bla... On the contrary, this is the most stupid and or self preserving move the Russians could have taken. They've just gave the Allies a green light to destroy all of those sites. They will send out drones to draw the fire of the sites, track them down and blow them to pieces. This was definitely a move by the Russians to show that they are getting tired of risking there necks for the incompetent Syrian military in which keeps on bleeping up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Appleyard(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
HORRORIZON:

LOl. So you believe that Russia is reckless, or senseless enough to attack one of those nation's planes? I'm more than certain that Putin is not willing to risk inhalation in the defense of useless Syria. The most they can and will do is complain as they have been doing for decades. The Russian and Syrian missile systems are not as good as you believe them to be, and are easy to deceive. If an allies' plane is ever hit, all of the missile sites will be terminated within in the day of the event.. that is a fact. The allies will play Russia's little game as long as they play nice; the day they go too far will be the day their presence in the ME will be ended and Assad will be eliminated. That is fact. I totally understand your hatred for the Western powers, and your need to believe that there is a force out there that can match them and make them seem to be not so overbearing, but the fact of the matter is that if Russia or china, Iran or any other nation ever directly challenged them militarily the retaliation will be quick, savage and and last decades. That is also fact.

Fanfare fantasy.

Russian weapons are made to work, and work they do, especially when they are missiles. The best of your so-called western superpowers can't even go to space without Russian rocket engines. If there is one thing the Russians are known for, and are decades ahead of the rest in the world, is their rocket technology. It is laughable that armchair generals here on Nairaland are quick to dismissed Russian Air defense systems, but your president, Benjamin Netanyahu has been lobbying Russia not to give the same weapon--the S-300 to Syria, for more than 5 years. Maybe you guys know better than MOSSAD and Netanyahu. cool.

India just gave the green light to purchase the S-400,China has it already, Turkey, a NATO (Nationalized American Terrorist Organization) member wants it by every means, and long-time American ally, Satan Arabia is cueing up for it. Even small UAE wants it also. cool Do you know one thing that these nations have in common in their pursuit of Russian weapons? I will tell you: REALITY! They and their intelligence agencies knew quite well that Russian made rockets have a history of effectiveness and reliability. So let that sink in.

Now that the S-300 has been delivered to Syria, the immediate problem is even more confrontational to Washington than it appears for Tel Aviv. Yes, the S-300 will keep all of Israel's territory in view, including allowing Syrian aerospace forces to know when a plane is leaving the runway in Israel and where it is in the sky. All of these drastically limits IDF's ability to carry out a surprise attack in the region. This is one thing that Israeli war planners were trying to avoid for more than five years, and is the sole reason why Netanyahu has traveled the Moscow route to and fro so many times like Satan looking for Job. But now that their worst fear has come to play, there is only two options left for the IDF,and this is where it becomes a major source of DEEP concern for the warplannners and the Establishment in Washington. here we go cool :

1. Since Moscow has been vexed by the IDF, their free air forrays into Syrian sky is practically over, as every venture will now carry a huge risk of losing pilots and planes in numbers, considering that the S-300 can lock on 4 targets simultaneously. So to avoid this, the SDF will have to use one of the options here: a Saturated missile attack against the S-300 locations in Syria, but this option actually carries the greater risk in the sense that Russia has already preempted this move and stated categorically that the platforms will not only be sync to the Russian system in Haimemim and Latakia, but would also be manned by active Russia forces. Now, a Knowledgeable thinking fellow already know what that means. If Russian forces are managing the system, you can't shoot directly at it. Even the US is not that reckless, and if Israel does that, which I doubt, most of the incoming missiles would be shot down but is most likely that few will scale through. And if they do, there would be casualties (Russian casualties) and immediately, the reply would be swift and decisive. And I can bet my two cents on it: America, France or Britain would never want to go to a shooting match with Russia that would Probably involve nuclear weapons because of a reckless IDF. But that again, would leave a sour taste on US foreign policy as it relate to defending Israel. This is why some buttocks are already shifting uneasily from seat to seat in Washington, as we speak. You need to hear what fillers from the Whitehouse is already saying about this new predicament. Considering this underlying situation, this option is practically a no-attempt for Israel because attacking Russian forces will mean a declaration of war against Russia, and one which America would never allow for the time being due to the consequences that would follow.

This now leave Israel with a second option

2. The use of stealth planes to attack its target in Syria.

Now, this is the best option left for the IDF in Syria, as far as Iranian targets are concerned. However, this too is a major challenge from Washington perspective as well. Since the S-300 can see planes leaving their runways in Israel, the F-35 is further exposed to possible disgrace in Syria. It is only fools that believe that stealth means invisibility, but not to Russian air defense systems. In fact, stealth technology was known to the Russians decades before the west came to know about it. The reason why the Soviet (and present day Russia) never prioritize stealth was the fact that it is only effective against third world nations like Afghanistan and and Co. Many people don't even know that the reason why Turkey is hell bent on buying the S-400 is the fact that the system has been "painting" all US planes in Syria since the war began with the Russian intervention, and this planes include the F-22 raptors. Even the US complained openly that all their planes are being painted in Syria by Russian equipments. cool

Now, imagine what would happen to Lockheed Martin, Pentagon and the nations involved in the production and buying of the F-35 if it gets destroyed by the S-300 fired by Syrian forces. The publicity would be a major blow to everyone involved in the planes construction. In fact, the market for the plane would die immediately, and countries like Canada who have pulled out from the deal claiming the plane doesn't work would be justified while Lockheed Martins and the corrupt Pentagon would become the laughing stock on major news headlines. As for the Russian weapon market, it would certainly see an increase in demand. Now you can understand why this latest development is a major headache for few but powerful heads in washithan more than you have in Tel Aviv.cheesy

Could this be the reason why American is suddenly restrategising its interest in Syria--from Assad must go to saying Iran is now the "new focus"?

cool Time alone will tell. But one thing is certain now: Israel options are now limited. That is a fact.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 12:26am On Oct 02, 2018
I can’t wait to see F35 jack of all trade but master of none goes against S300.

This story go sweet
Russia weapons on high demand after their involvement in Syria cos Russia don’t force any country to buy her weapons not like our brothers in Whitehouse.
Even Italy has reduced her demand for the flyingless F35 junk grin

In other news F35B crashed on Saturday at US base grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
seunny4lif:
I can’t wait to see F35 jack of all trade but master of none goes against S300.

This story go sweet
Russia weapons on high demand after their involvement in Syria cos Russia don’t force any country to buy her weapons not like our brothers in Whitehouse.
Even Italy has reduced her demand for the flyingless F35 junk grin

In other news F35B crashed on Saturday at US base grin
204+ airstrikes just one jet shutdown. And It Was Pure Luck
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Omololu001: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ikio:
204+ airstrikes just one jet shutdown. And It Was Pure Luck
the story will totally change with the introduction of S300
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Omololu001:
the story will totally change with the introduction of S300
S300 just landed in Syria
49 pieces of hardwares
Syrians will be train to operate them but the sweet story is S300 in the hand of Hezbollah grin grin
Israel night

I want to see F35 go one on one S300
Russia can’t shoot down NATO jets and Israel but Syria can do it.
I want to see the overrated F22 self.
Germany has withdrawn her jets from flying over Syria and Iraq when Russia said S300 will be handed over to Syria governments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Appleyard(m): 1:47am On Oct 03, 2018
seunny4lif:

S300 just landed in Syria
49 pieces of hardwares
Syrians will be train to operate them but the sweet story is S300 in the hand of Hezbollah grin grin
Israel night

I want to see F35 go one with F35.
Russia can’t shoot down NATO jets and Israel but Syria can do it.
I want to see the overrated F22 self.
Germany has withdrawn her jets from flying over Syria and Iraq when they said S300 will be handed over to Syria governments

Let them be. Most of what we have here are kids who knows little to nothing. One even said that Israel is far more advanced than Russia and America in technology, lol. These guys are jokers. As much as I'm a Christian, it will never make me support pure fallacy and sheer evil when I see one. The entrance of the S-300 will not change the status quo completely, but the options are greatly limited now. In fact, Israel has very little to lose here compare to what could befall Lockheed Martins, the Pentagon and those nations buying the useless junk and boondoggle of the century called F-35. In fact, I can see Trump doing press up already, awaiting the slightest opportunity to pull the plug on the program. He never did like it. Last time, they claim it was a bird that render the plane unserviceable, despite the fact that the plane passed the bird certification test 100 percent. The last thing they need now is for an F-35 to get disgraced by a middle of the table Russian SAM . The publicity and the effect would be catastrophic. There must be lots of pressures and secret meetings going on now as we speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 3:17am On Oct 03, 2018
grin
If F35 get shoot down by S300 then that’s the end of the end of the program
Appleyard:

Let them be. Most of what we have here are kids who knows little to nothing. One even said that Israel is far more advanced than Russia and America in technology, lol. These guys are jokers. As much as I'm a Christian, it will never make me support pure fallacy and sheer evil when I see one. The entrance of the S-300 will not change the status quo completely, but the options are greatly limited now. In fact, Israel has very little to lose here compare to what could befall Lockheed Martins, the Pentagon and those nations buying the useless junk and boondoggle of the century called F-35. In fact, I can see Trump doing press up already, awaiting the slightest opportunity to pull the plug on the program. He never did like it. Last time, they claim it was a bird that render the plane unserviceable, despite the fact that the plane passed the bird certification test 100 percent. The last thing they need now is for an F-35 to get disgraced by a middle of the table Russian SAM . The publicity and the effect would be catastrophic. There must be lots of pressures and secret meetings going on now as we speak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Ubenedictus(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2018
akiOYIBO:
Putin should rather halt, retrace his steps and join the entire western allies in destroying Syria.

Russia will suffer immensely usually in disguise if they persist.

As long as USA is concern Russia must quit aiding and impeding the quest to destroy Syria and placing Iran where they belong.
Just as they distroyed libya, iraq, afganistgan etc and turn prosperous nations into wasteland and reduced the people into porverty for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Appleyard(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Appleyard(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2018
seunny4lif:
grin
If F35 get shoot down by S300 then that’s the end of the end of the program

As simple as that. It's game over for IDF' free Visa into the Syrian sky. I believe secret negotiations will do the rest from now on. Trump Whitehouse would probably called Moscow to put more pressure on Iran not to have a permanent foot in Syria, and I think that is the reason why the Russian deputy minister paid a surprise visit to Tehran a fortnight ago. They we try as much as possible to use same Russia to give Israel some level of assurance that Iran won't move closer to Israel so they can prevent Israel from further acting recklessly, which will not only lead to further crisis but also expose the F-35 to the alter of public disgrace. As for Russia, it would be eager to play on considering that the Kremlin understands and is in someway sympathetic to the cause of Israel per the Iranian threat. Hence, it has always looked the other way when Israel bombs targets in Syria. However, the loss of 15 crew men owing to IDF's nonchalant attitude is just too much a publicity backlash that Moscow cannot overlook, and even some of Netanyahu's inner cabinet understands it too. They know they fuvked up to have given Russia just 1minute notice this time around, even Washington doesn't do that because of the possibility of issues like this. So, Israel will definitely be looking for ways to rectify this wrong amidst pressure from Washington as well. We are witnessing a great game of chess and geopolitical interest at play here, and is one dictated by states and non states actors as well.

So, just as Turkey did the other time, I will not be surprised to see Mossad capturing al bagdadi and handling him to Russia as compensation for this recklessness cheesy. Politics is a dirty game..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Appleyard(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2018
HORRORIZON:

Bla, Bla, Bla... On the contrary, this is the most stupid and or self preserving move the Russians could have taken. They've just gave the Allies a green light to destroy all of those sites. They will send out drones to draw the fire of the sites, track them down and blow them to pieces. This was definitely a move by the Russians to show that they are getting tired of risking there necks for the incompetent Syrian military in which keeps on bleeping up. undecided

This shows you don't understand what is at play here. Who are the allies that would '' destroy'' systems manned by Russian forces? Do you know how many drones the Russians have destroyed since the war began? No western nation would dare attack Russians directly unless they are eager for WW3 with a nuclear exchange.

And contrary to your warp belief, this is the best move ever by the Kremlin since joining the war in Syria. Israel just limited their options in Syria by 70 percent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Appleyard(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Zoharariel:

Most folks down here simply do not understand how things work out in the real world of power and corporate interest. Right now, Netanyahu may need an ear doctor by himside because the calla that would be coming in would totally be by the dozens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2018
cool
Syria Defense minister said Israel will not back down but will start using F35 for operation.
That’s the greatness news ever
World most expensive F35 junk against Russia made S300
US state department still don’t believe S300 has landed in Syria.
Business is about be beginning in Syria.
F35 got shoot down will make Russia weapons sales skyrocket but S300 get destroy and US F35 will see new consumers.
Appleyard:

As simple as that. It's game over for IDF' free Visa into the Syrian sky. I believe secret negotiations will do the rest from now on. Trump Whitehouse would probably called Moscow to put more pressure on Iran not to have a permanent foot in Syria, and I think that is the reason why the Russian deputy minister paid a surprise visit to Tehran a fortnight ago. They we try as much as possible to use same Russia to give Israel some level of assurance that Iran won't move closer to Israel so they can prevent Israel from further acting recklessly, which will not only lead to further crisis but also expose the F-35 to the alter of public disgrace. As for Russia, it would be eager to play on considering that the Kremlin understands and is in someway sympathetic to the cause of Israel per the Iranian threat. Hence, it has always looked the other way when Israel bombs targets in Syria. However, the loss of 15 crew men owing to IDF's nonchalant attitude is just too much a publicity backlash that Moscow cannot overlook, and even some of Netanyahu's inner cabinet understands it too. They know they fuvked up to have given Russia just 1minute notice this time around, even Washington doesn't do that because of the possibility of issues like this. So, Israel will definitely be looking for ways to rectify this wrong amidst pressure from Washington as well. We are witnessing a great game of chess and geopolitical interest at play here, and is one dictated by states and non states actors as well.

So, just as Turkey did the other time, I will not be surprised to see Mossad capturing al bagdadi and handling him to Russia as compensation for this recklessness cheesy. Politics is a dirty game..
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Appleyard(m): 3:09am On Oct 04, 2018
seunny4lif:
cool
Syria Defense minister said Israel will not back down but will start using F35 for operation.
That’s the greatness news ever
World most expensive F35 junk against Russia made S300
US state department still don’t believe S300 has landed in Syria.
Business is about be beginning in Syria.
F35 got shoot down will make Russia weapons sales skyrocket but S300 get destroy and US F35 will see new consumers.

The chances of the S-300 getting Destroyed by F-35 is very slim. Don't forget that the new Syrian system would by sync with the Russian systems in Syria, including the S-400 and their formidable EW systems.

Assuming the F-35 manage to avoid the Syrian systems, the Russian S-400 will still spot it and relay its position to the Syria air forcez who only need to just fire their missiles in that direction. Do not forget that the S-400 is designed to defend against stealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by seunny4lif(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy
That’s why I said the greatness news.
Imagine Hezbollah will be trained how to operate S300 cool
Appleyard:

The chances of the S-300 getting Destroyed by F-35 is very slim. Don't forget that the new Syrian system would by sync with the Russian systems in Syria, including the S-400 and their formidable EW systems.

Assuming the F-35 manage to avoid the Syrian systems, the Russian S-400 will still spot it and relay its position to the Syria air forcez who only need to just fire their missiles in that direction. Do not forget that the S-400 is designed to defend against stealth.
Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
One of the missiles, shown by the media - bore the “heavenly” slogans

Death to Amerika

Death to Israel

Death to Al-Saud grin

And the phrase - Kill The Friends of Satan! grin

Do you know why this video is of great importance to me? grin

Because the Iranian drones used in pounding the ISIS HQ right after the missile strikes were reverse-engineered from the Amerikan RQ-170 Sentinel drone - which was captured & commandeered from the Amerikan bastards in 2011 with Magrav Technology. grin

And the Amerikans have kept their drones far, far, far away from the Iranian Airspace ever since. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qGIHG6CBvw

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr by DemonicSoul: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
bizzibodi:

You lack sense, where was Israel before the USA, France and UK created it? it's USA that created and back Israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!! / Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.