Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket (15358 Views)

Spacex: How Elon Musk’s New Rocket Could Transform The Space Race / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by gbadexy(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2018
odikwa risky. why isn't musk going first.
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by elmodee7(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2018
I trust that Igbos are already thinking of what they can export to the moon.

1 Like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by mudiana(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2018
JustCare:
The man that makes me anticipate so much for tomorrow smiley The genius of our time, while they're getting mad about him smoking pot on live podcast he's busy grinding hard. There's really a thin line between genius and insanity cool

Elon Musk is our messiah. He's taking us to mars enmass.

Long live spaceX!
Long live Elon musk!
shey someone can skip rapture if they go to mars? Cos I for like to gather my money tk go mars.
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2018
It has started!
Once you have money, you can travel to the moon on vacation
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by OhiOfIhima: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Dear Sir... I am here to follow u enjoy dis unprecedented holiday to the Moon Sir..
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Horus(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
Hope it's not a one way trip grin

We should send all corrupt politicians in a one way trip to the moon grin
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by CocoaOla: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Elon please come and Help us in Africa ooo old people wey we offend no wan make we progress ooo
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by dorox(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
It isn't a one way flight. It will be a circumlunar flight that makes use of lunar gravity to return to earth in a process known as free return trajectory.

They won't be landing on the moon for this trip, they will just orbit it once and then return to earth.
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Horus(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vH-enIwCXE

Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by ichommy(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:

cheesy
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2018
I have been to the Moon, and I didnt need a mechanical Vehicle, and I can get there again, and guess the speed of my flight ?

The Speed of Thought, a fractions of a second.
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by JustCare: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2018
mudiana:
shey someone can skip rapture if they go to mars? Cos I for like to gather my money tk go mars.
Sure bro grin Mars rocks more
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by dorox(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2018
What I find truly amazing about this rocket is that it is fully reusable. Which before now was thought to be impossible due to the limitation placed on the payload fractions by the infamous rocket equation.

1 Like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2018
cooldipo:
Exciting news
bro no be only you ooo,fear dey always catch me If I want take flight..
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by fedora04: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Why do I have the Movie Total Recall on ma mind?
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Rextayne:
When you have money everything is possible
not everything bro.
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Stycon(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Cocao:
There is a conspiracy.

The rich will leave the poor and move somewhere else.

It's a conspiracy or I am watching too many movies embarassed embarassed

It actually happens - not inter-planet though but intra-city. Case in view, banana island, Eko Atlantic City, Maitama, Asokoro, maybe VGC and the likes.

More like, hey guys! we the rich folks ain't comfortable with you living around us but since we can't chase you away we gonna find a new place and place premium on it that you can't afford.

1 Like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Cocao(f): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2018
Stycon:

It actually happens - not inter-continental though but intra-city. Case in view, banana island, Eko Atlantic City, Maitama, Asokoro, maybe VGC and the likes.

More like, hey guys! we the rich folks ain't comfortable with you living around us but since we can't chase you away we gonna find a new place and place premium on it that you can't afford.

You embarassed embarassed
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by FitnessHomme: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by LordShiva97(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2018
MrOwonikoko:
Like for Messi this night grin cheesy
Another UEFA Champions League hat-trick loading.
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by LordShiva97(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2018
MrOwonikoko:
Like for Messi this night grin cheesy
Another UEFA Champions League hat-trick loading.
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Stycon(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Cocao:

You embarassed embarassed

Let's take a trip into the moon na wink of course with honey grin

Btw, I meant inter-planet
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Henjor48(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2018
Sir, abeg make Buhari follow you go & after una don tour finish, abeg no gree make him follow you come back because even him own people for Daura say dem no wan see am again forever. I kneel down beg Oga Elon Musk.

If you allow Buhari come, we be like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by brainhack(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Cocao:
There is a conspiracy.

Lool. The rich would govern the poor from the moon and turn earth to their factory/farm/waste land cheesy

watch “Altered Carbon” [TV Show].
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by mrMeen(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2018
TimeMachine:
I have been to the Moon, and I didnt need a mechanical Vehicle, and I can get there again, and guess the speed of my flight ?

The Speed of Thought, a fractions of a second.
you get vimana ni (que fate)
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by philcz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Cocao:
There is a conspiracy.

Lol, watching too much Doomsday
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Pabloosas(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tollzara:
To the sun? The Sun is the Ultimate Nuclear Bomb. No one dares that kind of shyte.
grin
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Pabloosas(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gurusarenna:
Pipe Down! No one goes to the sun.
cheesy
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Therealev: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Cocao:
There is a conspiracy.

Your hypothesis is not far fetched.
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Therealev: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gurusarenna:
Pipe Down! No one goes to the sun.

Yet...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech / My Prepaid Meter Tripping Off And On / Kabang: The Hero Dog Who Saved Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.