Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Sack Was A Blessing. I Made N500Million Last Year - Babachir Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sack Was A Blessing. I Made N500Million Last Year - Babachir Lawal (282 Views)

My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha / Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sack Was A Blessing. I Made N500Million Last Year - Babachir Lawal by GisterBlogger: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, who was sacked for allegedly diverting funds meant for IDPs, has spoken for the first time after his sack from office.

Speaking on life outside government, Lawal said “before I came into government, I was a very successful businessman, a world renowned IT consultant. .

I abandoned that and came into government and was earning N930, 000 every month. Now, I have been sacked. Before then, I had a farm, 1000 hectares of farm land which I could not pay attention to because I was doing government job. .

Now, I have gone back to my farm and I now have 4000 hectare under cultivation. Last year, I earned close to half a billion Naira from my farm. .

I have a cattle ranch that I am developing gradually and I am back to IT consultancy. I will say life is good. Was I like this before? Everybody that sees me now tells me, you are looking good.”

He added that he did not defend himself about the allegations that led to his exit because he believe they were fabricated by those who wanted him out of office.

”Everything that happened to a man is for his own good. My sack I would say, is rather a blessing in disguise. Let me tell you, nothing happened to me. .

Right from the beginning of the saga, I knew that the whole thing was fabricated and that was why I did not give any damn from the beginning. .

The reason some people don’t like me is that I am so confident of myself. Did you hear me defend myself that time, I didn’t do it and I will not do it because I know that they are fabricated,” he added.

Source :: http://gistmore.com/sack-blessing-made-n500million-last-year-babachir-lawal

Re: My Sack Was A Blessing. I Made N500Million Last Year - Babachir Lawal by GisterBlogger: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2018
cool
Re: My Sack Was A Blessing. I Made N500Million Last Year - Babachir Lawal by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2018
OK
Re: My Sack Was A Blessing. I Made N500Million Last Year - Babachir Lawal by axeman2(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2018
okey continue lying judgement day is near
Re: My Sack Was A Blessing. I Made N500Million Last Year - Babachir Lawal by Ejorchris: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigeria is a fake.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Group To Mobilize Thousands Of Kwara Youths For APC / 2019: With Governor Rochas Okorocha I Will Win The Governorship Election Of Imo / Osun Election-inec Should Give Number Of Registered Voters In The Affected Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.