Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology (3413 Views)

2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / I Wish I'm Not Igbo, I Could Have Told The Truth / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by ikezuora4689(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello my fellow Igbos in general....I think nnamdi kanu has lost it....how can u be fighting for the freedom of whole Igbo nation with no plans on ground......till today I keep wondering how unmasking jubril(buhari)gat to do with Igbo freedom.... until he nnamdi kanu start acting like a leader I don't see us getting Biafra soon....he should make out plans not ranting on radio in a foreign country.... every Saturday I expect him to tell us how to make our Biafra dream come through.... instead he will be shouting jubril..... unmasking jubril..... insulting the Hausa and Yoruba people calling them names.... forgetting that some of them support our struggle....I have a Hausa friend who is from jos...he is a die hard nnamdi kanu fan.... please how do u expect him to feel after hearing nnamdi kanu broadcast.....nw his telling us to boycott election.....I laugh in India....Igbo vote or not come February Nigeria will elect a new president....... Catalonia didn't achieve their dream by boycotting elections....he nnamdi kanu have an opportunity once to achieve Biafra back then when he was in Nigeria but pride and name calling didn't let him......what he should have done when he was in Nigeria is to form Biafra political party.....and make sure that all Important political office is being controlled by a core Biafran..... be it governor and all Eastern senators are core Biafran.... they will keep pushing Biafra issue in the Senate house....u can't achieve Biafra by shouting jubril left ear... jubril let leg....I think he should jst go back and plan....I rest my case

17 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Op, do you want Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Xander85: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
So what's your alternative ideology to counter the one of IPOB? Or you want to continue with business-as-usual...which is basically for Ndigbo to continue taking part in the crooked and rigged Nigerian partisan-politics like they've been doing since the end of the uncivil war, which has gotten us nowhere till today?

If we had been in a true and united nation, i'd have gone along with you. But we're not....we're in a jungle of a country, and are sharing it with hateful bigots whose main aim is to see us held down and subjugated beneath them economically and socially!

Just take a look at the thread on their claim that Atiku doesn't wanna share any posters in the north with Peter Obis' face on it because Igbos are hated and despised up there! Some of the comments are just dripping with bile! Are those the kinda people you think will practice the reasonable and idea-based politics you hope Nigeria is now matured enough to play?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by dnawah(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Hello my fellow Igbos in general....I think nnamdi kanu has lost it....how can u be fighting for the freedom of whole Igbo nation with no plans on ground......till today I keep wondering how unmasking jubril(buhari)gat to do with Igbo freedom.... until he nnamdi kanu start acting like a leader I don't see us getting Biafra soon....he should make out plans not ranting on radio in a foreign country.... every Saturday I expect him to tell us how to make our Biafra dream come through.... instead he will be shouting jubril..... unmasking jubril..... insulting the Hausa and Yoruba people calling them names.... forgetting that some of them support our struggle....I have a Hausa friend who is from jos...he is a die hard nnamdi kanu fan.... please how do u expect him to feel after hearing nnamdi kanu broadcast.....nw his telling us to boycott election.....I laugh in India....Igbo vote or not come February Nigeria will elect a new president....... Catalonia didn't achieve their dream by boycotting elections....he nnamdi kanu have an opportunity once to achieve Biafra back then when he was in Nigeria but pride and name calling didn't let him......what he should have done when he was in Nigeria is to form Biafra political party.....and make sure that all Important political office is being controlled by a core Biafran..... be it governor and all Eastern senators are core Biafran.... they will keep pushing Biafra issue in the Senate house....u can't achieve Biafra by shouting jubril left ear... jubril let leg....I think he should jst go back and plan....I rest my case
how many are we in this country?the president budgeted 1 billion naira only 4 traveling this year but can pay minimum wage of 30k.all we need is equal right and justice.i don't need him to the me not to vote.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by helinues: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Somehow too late

FG will allow Igbos to entertain themselves. It is politics to Apc

5 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by ikezuora4689(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
DDeliverer:
Op, do you want Biafra?
I think Biafra is a last resort...... nothing seems to be working in this country.....too much religion and tribal war....if we can't make out a plan to co-exist together...I think separation is what we need.... instead of killing and fighting each other....a nation we only develop when there is peace...that's why nations like iran and irag are ravishing in poverty....so we have to work together or divide

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Corrinthians(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
ikezuora4689:
[s]Hello my fellow Igbos in general....I think nnamdi kanu has lost it....how can u be fighting for the freedom of whole Igbo nation with no plans on ground......till today I keep wondering how unmasking jubril(buhari)gat to do with Igbo freedom.... until he nnamdi kanu start acting like a leader I don't see us getting Biafra soon....he should make out plans not ranting on radio in a foreign country.... every Saturday I expect him to tell us how to make our Biafra dream come through.... instead he will be shouting jubril..... unmasking jubril..... insulting the Hausa and Yoruba people calling them names.... forgetting that some of them support our struggle....I have a Hausa friend who is from jos...he is a die hard nnamdi kanu fan.... please how do u expect him to feel after hearing nnamdi kanu broadcast.....nw his telling us to boycott election.....I laugh in India....Igbo vote or not come February Nigeria will elect a new president....... Catalonia didn't achieve their dream by boycotting elections....he nnamdi kanu have an opportunity once to achieve Biafra back then when he was in Nigeria but pride and name calling didn't let him......what he should have done when he was in Nigeria is to form Biafra political party.....and make sure that all Important political office is being controlled by a core Biafran..... be it governor and all Eastern senators are core Biafran.... they will keep pushing Biafra issue in the Senate house....u can't achieve Biafra by shouting jubril left ear... jubril let leg....I think he should jst go back and plan....I rest my case[/s]
Fellow igbos indeed!

Afonjaaaaa!! angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Xander85: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I think Biafra is a last resort...... nothing seems to be working in this country.....too much religion and tribal war....if we can't make out a plan to co-exist together...I think separation is what we need.... instead of killing and fighting each other....a nation we only develop when there is peace...that's why nations like iran and irag are ravishing in poverty....so we have to work together or divide

Apparently, you yet to wake up and smell the coffee, as well as read the handwriting on the wall! shocked
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by shachris02: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Fellow igbos indeed!

Afonjaaaaa!! angry

when a renowned afonja and Buhari Arse lickers start supporting biafra issues....then you know we are finished.

Nnamdi kanu sold out a long time ago. He's being planted by Buhari to disrupt elections in the SE.

it's so clear.

Yesterday he was intimidating middle belt not to come out and vote,because they know Buhari is losing ground in middle belt too.

I've always maintained from Adam that the albino is just an ordinary conman....a stupid one at that .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Xander85:
[s]So what's your alternative ideology to counter the one of IPOB? Or you want to continue with business-as-usual...which is basically for Ndigbo to continue taking part in the crooked and rigged Nigerian partisan-politics like they've been doing since the end of the uncivil war, which has gotten us nowhere till today?

If we had been in a true and united nation, i'd have gone along with you. But we're not....we're in a jungle of a country, and are sharing it with hateful bigots whose main aim is to see us held down and subjugated beneath them economically and socially!

Just take a look at the thread on their claim that Atiku doesn't wanna share any posters in the north with Peter Obis' face on it because Igbos are hated and despised up there! Some of the comments are just dripping with bile! Are those the kinda people you think will practice the reasonable and idea-based politics you hope Nigeria is now matured enough to play?[/s]

Face your tribe.

The advice is directed towards igbo.

Onweru ihe na-eme du gi.....
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Toosure70: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Fellow igbos indeed!

Afonjaaaaa!! angry
but why flat head region so senseless like this.? Abi potopoto don enter their brains ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Omnipresent(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
why not start a new movement with your own idealogy?
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Xander85:

Apparently, you yet to wake up and smell the coffee, as well as read the handwriting on the wall! shocked

Leave the guy alone.

He is speaking of how concerned he is as an igbo within igbo territory.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
The lunatic has long lost the script.....kanu is a raving lunatic.

Igbo will vote en masse.......atikuobi we know....

Igbo atusigo akwukwo ruo n'isi.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Okoroawusa: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
op,which one is "Am A Igbo"?
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by mpianya39(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Bia Kunle from agbomoso idp camp angry take your time oh

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Donelli: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Hello my fellow Igbos in general....I think nnamdi kanu has lost it..
You're entitled to your thoughts

..how can u be fighting for the freedom of whole Igbo nation with no plans on ground....
You are encouraged to join any IPOB family close to you, your suggestions will be welcomed

..till today I keep wondering how unmasking jubril(buhari)gat to do with Igbo freedom....
Unmasking the grandest(?) fraud in modern history. Maybe you've not thought about the consequences of such conspiracy.

until he nnamdi kanu start acting like a leader I don't see us getting Biafra soon
It might be possible you're myopic. No offence intended.

....he should make out plans not ranting on radio in a foreign country.... every Saturday I expect him to tell us how to make our Biafra dream come through....
"Do not go out to vote. If you boycott the elections you will give us the impetus to pursue the restoration of Biafra anyway we see fit" - Nnamdi Kanu (rephrased)

instead he will be shouting jubril..... unmasking jubril..... insulting the Hausa and Yoruba people calling them names....
The average human is offended when he is called out for who/what he is. It's natural.

forgetting that some of them support our struggle....I have a Hausa friend who is from jos...he is a die hard nnamdi kanu fan.... please how do u expect him to feel after hearing nnamdi kanu broadcast.....nw his telling us to boycott election.....I laugh in India..
Empty men add no value, yet mock others. A man who makes an attempt and is unsuccessful is remembered by posterity, charlatans and mockers fade into oblivion.
Check antecedents, let history be your guide.

..Igbo vote or not come February Nigeria will elect a new president.......
I am not surprised that many like yourself are resigned to hopelessness. For those who are followers of GOT, recall that Theon Greyjoy (Reek) was so devastated by his captor that he resisted his sister's attempt to fight for his freedom and almost led to her being killed. That is the condition of the average Nigerian. We lament in our pathetic condition, yet resist every attempt at deliverance.

Catalonia didn't achieve their dream by boycotting elections....he nnamdi kanu have an opportunity once to achieve Biafra back then when he was in Nigeria but pride and name calling didn't let him......what he should have done when he was in Nigeria is to form Biafra political party.....and make sure that all Important political office is being controlled by a core Biafran..... be it governor and all Eastern senators are core Biafran.... they will keep pushing Biafra issue in the Senate house....u can't achieve Biafra by shouting jubril left ear... jubril let leg....I think he should jst go back and plan....I rest my case
Stale.
This shows you're out of tune with reality, uninformed about history, and ignorant of Nigerian power play. Ojukwu went the political route and was unsuccessful. I ask you, what is the ratio of SE/SS representation in the national assembly and does it make up the 2/3 majority required to pass a vote for Biafra?

7 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by revolt(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
No sane Igbo man will support his ideology in this day and age...maybe in the 60s not now.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nnamdi KANU is a scam.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by gidgiddy: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
revolt:
No sane Igbo man will support his ideology in this day and age...maybe in the 60s not now.

The ideology of freedom and self determination? What ideology should people support? Ideology of slavery?

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Donelli:

You're entitled to your thoughts

You are encouraged to join any IPOB family close to you, your suggestions will be welcomed

Unmasking the grandest(?) fraud in modern history. Maybe you've not thought about the consequences of such conspiracy.

It might be possible you're myopic. No offence intended.

"Do not go out to vote. If you boycott the elections you will give us the impetus to pursue the restoration of Biafra anyway we see fit" - Nnamdi Kanu (rephrased)

The average human is offended when he is called out for who/what he is. It's natural.

Empty men add no value, yet mock others. A man who makes an attempt and is unsuccessful is remembered by posterity, charlatans and mockers fade into oblivion.
Check antecedents, let history be your guide.

I am not surprised that many like yourself are resigned to hopelessness. For those who are followers of GOT, recall that Theon Greyjoy (Reek) was so devastated by his captor that he resisted his sister's attempt to fight for his freedom and almost led to her being killed. That is the condition of the average Nigerian. We lament in our pathetic condition, yet resist every attempt at deliverance.

Stale.
This shows you're out of tune with reality, uninformed about history, and ignorant of Nigerian power play. Ojukwu went the political route and was unsuccessful. I ask you, what is the ratio of SE/SS representation in the national assembly and does it make up the 2/3 majority required to pass a vote for Biafra?

No wonder u guys from ebonyi. And enugu wants to turn igboland to something else.

Keep ipob in ur fathers house.

Obi ejebe....go

Kanu is a raving lunatics, animal, idiot, he-goat plus his miscreants supporters.

Atikuobi we know.

If u want biafra....liberate ur own fathers house.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by meccuno: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
ikezuora4689:
[/s]
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

The ideology of freedom and self determination? What ideology should people support? Ideology of slavery?

Free your father's house, I don't want to be free.

Atikuobi all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s]

May God forgive u for cancelling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by superlightning: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

No wonder u guys from ebonyi. And enugu wants to turn igboland to something else.

Obi ejebe....go

Kanu is a raving lunatics, animal, idiot, he-goat plus his miscreants supporters.

Atikuobi we know.

Rubbish.

can you die for Nigeria your country? if you were given free citizenship abroad will you still be ranting here online? hypocrite.

you better go back Benin city where you were sired and stop misbehaving here.

biafran agenda must stay on course in order to sit our politicians up.

4 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
ikezuora4689:
[s]Hello my fellow Igbos in general....I think nnamdi kanu has lost it....how can u be fighting for the freedom of whole Igbo nation with no plans on ground......till today I keep wondering how unmasking jubril(buhari)gat to do with Igbo freedom.... until he nnamdi kanu start acting like a leader I don't see us getting Biafra soon....he should make out plans not ranting on radio in a foreign country.... every Saturday I expect him to tell us how to make our Biafra dream come through.... instead he will be shouting jubril..... unmasking jubril..... insulting the Hausa and Yoruba people calling them names.... forgetting that some of them support our struggle....I have a Hausa friend who is from jos...he is a die hard nnamdi kanu fan.... please how do u expect him to feel after hearing nnamdi kanu broadcast.....nw his telling us to boycott election.....I laugh in India....Igbo vote or not come February Nigeria will elect a new president....... Catalonia didn't achieve their dream by boycotting elections....he nnamdi kanu have an opportunity once to achieve Biafra back then when he was in Nigeria but pride and name calling didn't let him......what he should have done when he was in Nigeria is to form Biafra political party.....and make sure that all Important political office is being controlled by a core Biafran..... be it governor and all Eastern senators are core Biafran.... they will keep pushing Biafra issue in the Senate house....u can't achieve Biafra by shouting jubril left ear... jubril let leg....I think he should jst go back and plan....I rest my case[/s]

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by meccuno: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

May God forgive u for cancelling the truth.
[/s] undecided
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Banmeallday: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
ikezuora4689:
[/s]

Another High-pitched Lukewarm Igbo Nigg citizen...or just an Afonja impersonation

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Donelli: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Obi ejebe....go

Atikuobi we know.

Rubbish.
It's very easy to generalize, I have come to understand that uninformed people are prone to such. When people lament the bluntness of Nnamdi Kanu it amuses me really, but thinking about it one will discover it is true.
The black man only thinks of immediate gratification and rarely think long term.

I don't have issues with Peter Obi, infact he's one of the few politicians I respect; problem is, he will not make any reasonable impact in the presidency. I'm not carried away by this Igbo presidency that the average non-intuitive southeastener is obsessed about because it is just to make up roll call.

Nigeria, as it currently is, is not designed to work, that's just the truth that is hard for many to swallow. Until it is overhauled down to the very foundation we will keep running in circles, exhibiting motion but no net positive displacement.

6 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by kid23(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:
The lunatic has long lost the script.....kanu is a raving lunatic.

Igbo will vote en masse.......atikuobi we know....

Igbo atusigo akwukwo ruo n'isi.

And if your vote was not able to send Buhari/Jubril back to Daura ,what then is your alternative?

Nnamdi has proffered a solution.

If indeed Nigerians are serious about restructuring then d should insist that if there is no tangible steps to restructure the country then election will be boycotted.

Nnamdi KANU is only being consistent with his and IPOB stand.

No referendum
No election

Ebea ka Ipob na Nnamdi madoro ukwu

2 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by gidgiddy: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Free your father's house, I don't want to be free.

Atikuobi all the way.

That's what a referendum is for, to decide the number of those who want to be free and those who want to continue with the disaster known as "one Nigeria"

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! / Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go / President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.