Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari (23519 Views)

Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by lawrence35(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
We know he can't be fair, when next tenure will be his last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
ha
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by adetes: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
If u like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by ollah2: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Almaiga: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
May God bless one of the most popular President in the World.

Sai Buhari.

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by jesmond3945: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Propaganda to calm our southwest brothers down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
maestroferdi:
Rubbish ....

Let's come together and boot this joker out of our lives.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Excallibur(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
He is either being sarcasatic or he's just a dullard . I really doubt the former
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by RillJ(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
'Continue' means it started already.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Talknochip(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol...'Our' president and his team, need to take a lesson on Emotional intelligience.. Smh
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by slivertongue: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lopsided u mean to say...

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
lawrence35:
We know he can't be fair, when next tenure will be his last
the tyrant terrorist ,is the most heartless being on earth

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by LastSurvivor11: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Roger3D:
Next time tell your people to vote wisely instead of making demands when it is clear they don't deserve to. You give 5 percent, you get 5 percent

Some people really deserve to be in the cave walahi...
See reasoning!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Charly68: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Na the thing wey make Baba Ebora Owu dey fight this Baba be this .

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Heffalump(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
He said something like this early last year to douse the tension then, and over one year later his appointments are still lobe-sided in favour of his religion and ethnicity. This old wretched and scrawny man has taken Nigerians for granted. Believe Buhari at your own peril undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by olateju2440: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rubbish .... Let's come together and boot this joker out of our lives.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
sankky:
THE MODS SHOULD MOVE THIS TO THE "JOKES SECTION". THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE DAY.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by kingzjay(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hilarious....

I'm sure there is a robot inside this man's brain that usually speaks.

Buhari can never make such a statement above. NO!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by kingcornel(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
say dat 2 d dogs....
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Roger3D(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Some people really deserve to be in the cave walahi...
See reasoning!!
Go and meet Jonathan to appoint your people to top positions
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Yinxies(f): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
brixton:
This man is truly lifeless, he is not even aware of his own lopsided appointments.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by jerryking06: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't think so, baba did you forget your 97 and 5% statement, it still ring bell in our head. Buhari you are too bias to be a leader
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by basseyurom(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
I find it hard to comprehend the meaning of fair appointment according to our president.God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by PMBtill2023: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
baliyubla:
This Gworo munching kunu sipping Lifeless dullard is truly sick.
YOUR dad must have wasted his sperm
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by omoranmilowo: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Everybody know you not to be fair and equitable Buhari. You are a liar and deceiver.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by ehissi(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
I shall also continue to avoid criticizing people who call him a dullard and his staunch supporters zombies...... angry
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by wonlasewonimi: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eleri ibu somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Nationwide Youth Rallies Picking Up Steam For Osinbajo / We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku / EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.